Saturday, February 2, 2019

Long Time Listener

Hizashi/Els
_

Present Mic was tired.

It had been a very long day for him. First school, then, of all things, patrol duty - something he rarely got called on to do -- and on top of all that, he had DJ'd at a club opening. He was more than exhausted and sweaty as hell in his leather gear. But he had managed to slip out a half hour early, so that was good news. He fumbled the key in the lock and pushed his apartment door slowly open. 

"Ugh," he muttered as he let it click behind him, digging under his speaker to undo the catch. He shuffled forward and set it on the kitchen counter for now, more interested in a cool shower than anything else. As he made his way to the bathroom, he heard a faint sound emanating from the bedroom and veered course, peeking in. The room was filled with the golden, shimmery light of the lava lamp on the nightstand. It was dark, but just lit enough to make out what was going on.

"Oh!" He caught his breath, his hands pressing to his mouth to stifle further sound. His girlfriend lay on top of their bed wearing nothing but his old leather jacket, the one they fooled around in sometimes. Her head was thrown back on her pillow and her legs spread with her tail limp and falling onto the floor. The doubled tailtips twitched now and then as she gently thrust the dildo she was holding inside her. His jaw dropped, and he slowly started to smile. Holy shit, this was hot. Better yet, she was gasping as she moved, her brow scrunched tight with frustrated pleasure. 

"P - Present Mic! Oh, yes..."

His smile grew even wider. He crept quietly into the room, all thoughts of bathing and fatigue forgotten. Amazingly, Elly didn't hear him and he got all the way to the side of the bed where he could watch closely. 

"Mnnn..."

"Hey, babe," he whispered. "Would you like some help?"

"Ah! Zashi, what the hell?!" She jerked guiltily, her hands fluttering up to hide her face.

"I got home early." He reached out and took hold of the end of the toy, still deep inside her. "Lookit you, hey? Too horny to wait for your boyfriend to come home?" He pumped once experimentally. 

She moaned and thrust her hips with his stroke. "Zashi you sc - scared me. I didn't mean..."

"Nahh, this was a neat surprise." He was getting the hang of the artificial cock now, his rhythm nice and relaxed. "You like to pretend I'm doin' you as Mic, huh?"

"Hmmm!" 

"You like how the Voice Hero feels inside you?"

"Mic! I mean Za-"

"Awww, yessss. It's Mic, sexy listener. You go ahead and tell him what to do."

"I want to hold you!" She bit her lip, one fang glinting in the shimmering light. 

"You like grabbing at my leather baby, I know you do. Here, I'll get on the bed." He climbed on top and over her so she could clutch greedily at his tight rear. Hizashi somehow managed this feat while teasing her with the toy the whole time. "Hey, I can get better traction now."

"Ahhhh god!"

"See? Now c'mon, let's get my super favorite special listener to come."

"Yes!" She started breathing in quick, ragged little puffs, hands clawing at the sheets while her tail stiffened in a strong, straight line. "Yes! Oh yes! <i>Take me, Voice Hero!</i>"

"Holy shitfuck," he husked as she came, quivering, around the latex toy. "I need to wear my outfit 'round da house more."

"Yeah, well." She laughed abashedly. "I was trying to finish as close to when you got home as possible so I wouldn't bother you. I knew you had a long day, and I wanted to help you relax."

"Well, I'm beat, but glad I got to help." He grinned. "'Cept I'm even sweatier now... ugh! Shower time." He leaned over and kissed her on the nose. "You wanna join me?"

"Sure." She took the dildo and wrapped it in a cloth nearby. "I have to wash this first. And, um. Pee." 

He laughed. "That good?"

"Yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment