Saturday, February 16, 2019

Shouta's Interview

This isn't going to be posted under either of my names, is it? It better not. I value my anonymity.

I'm doing this because she's in the public eye and everyone keeps hounding her for news about - how do they put it? -- 'your hobo boyfriend'."

Don't apologize for that. I know I'm not a handsome man. I take care of myself so I don't get ill and make sure I'm in top physical condition for as well. What concerns me is you're upsetting her.

I usually just ignore any press, but she's getting a lot of pressure from you all regarding me. And ignoring isn't working this time. Just know that I will do anything for Cheshire. Stop bothering her about me.

Okay. 

What?

I like cats.

People that know me - and there's not a lot of them, thank god -- know I'm obsessed. That's not the reason I love her, however. It would be completely illogical to say I fell in love because she's got some cat features. It intrigues me and it's made for some interesting sexual episodes, but no, that's not why she's mine. 

What's wrong? Oh. Sex. Yes, we're in a committed relationship and we live together, so we have relations on a regular basis. She obviously finds me a ... suitable partner.

No, I will not discuss it further. What is wrong with you people?

No.

She doesn't 'put up with me', as many would suggest. We love each other. She doesn't care if I fall asleep when we're talking at home. I wake up later to find blankets and a warm woman curled up next to me no matter where I happened to drop off. She understands my needs and I do hers. It's a comfortable relationship and I enjoy her company.

Will I ever <i>what?</i>

Ahhh. Really? You're going to ask me flat out if I'm going to propose. How do you think I would answer that? Even if I were, she might see this somewhere and it would ruin the moment. 

Yes, I care about romance. It's an important part of a committed relationship. Speaking of which... yes. Our time is up and I need to go. 

I've got a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment