Sunday, February 10, 2019

Rule 63 - 12

Zashi/Els/Shouta
_

Aizawa fumbled to put the key in the lock and swore when the door opened on its own at the touch. "Damn it, Hizashi, I told you to make sure this is - " He stopped in mid-sentence at the scene unfolding before him. Hizashi sat rather shame faced on the couch with a bunch of tissues held in one hand.

Elly was rolling on the floor, wailing. "I hurt! Why does it hurt?"

"Shh, it's okay. You lost it 'cause you got scared and stuff. Sho's here. He can help."

"What are you doing?" Aizawa rushed forward to wrap his arms around the distraught Elly on the floor. "Ches, you all right?"

"Hizashi was trying to help me, you know, touch myself." She shuddered, clinging to him. "I did, a little. It - I just couldn't keep doing it."

"Good idea," he grunted at the blond man, who was cleaning himself up at the side of the bed. "But a little too much, too fast."

"I just wanted to help." He cleared his throat and lowered his voice. "Ah, she's gone like, unsatisfied at least twice now. I'm guessing she's got a severe case of blue balls."

"Christ, Zashi," he sighed wearily. "Imagine not understanding that and going through it? No wonder she's upset."

He grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "You want me to..?"

"No. I think you've helped enough for now."

He sighed and sat where he was as the dark haired man carried her into the bedroom.

"I wanna go back to the way things were!" She clutched him tightly around his waist, her face burning hotly against him through his jumpsuit. "I want you and me, nights when you make love to me after you get back from patrol and I'm - it's back to normal. I don't like this, Sho!"

"Ches," he sighed. "I'm sorry. I thought having Hizashi here would help you. I really did."

"He doesn't love me, he loves this!" She pointed between her legs.

"All right," Aizawa said in a low voice. "He might hear you, and he doesn't need to find out like this. Just close your eyes and relax." He rocked her back and forth, his hand slipping into her pants.

"No, wait, it hurts!"

"I know, this will help. Later, we can talk. I might have good news. Now, just relax." His warm, rough palm rubbed with just the right amount of pressure. She did as he asked, settling down with his one arm curled protectively around her. "There we go," he murmured as she began to pant.

"Shota, oh Shota yes..."

"Come, then."

"Ngh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment