Friday, January 25, 2019

Rough Play

Els/Zashi
_

Elly had showered, then soaked in a scented bubble bath for a long time, taking extra care to use the scented body wash that matched the bath powder. When she got out of the tub she took out a brand new treat - a body lotion in the exact same smell. This would make sure her man's favorite scent lingered on her buttery soft skin. She dressed slowly, pulling on a cropped t-shirt with his radio program logo on it and something special - a thin, black thong. She hated how the things felt but he had expressed interest one day and honestly, she didn't expect to be wearing it for long. The shirt was so short when she moved he would see that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. She shook herself lightly, fluffing her hair and tail out, then strolled into the bedroom.

Her boyfriend was laying comfortably scrunched up on the bed wearing his lounge clothing - sweatpants and some worn, soft shirt with an english phrase on it. He wore them as a joke, knowing most people wouldn't get it. Tonight's read: "World's Okayest Radio Jockey".

Hizashi looked up from his book as she entered the bedroom, placing it aside. He unhooked his glasses from his t-shirt collar and put them on.

"Oh, snap!" He pursed his lips, sounding off a lecherous wolf whistle. "I mean, w-o-o-o-w, princess. That's... wow."

She giggled and crawled onto the bed towards him, cat-like, her tail waving in the air and her ears turning towards him. Hizashi moved his legs so she could sit between them and she did, rolling back and spreading her legs as well.

"Shit, babe!" His eyes boggled as he stared at what little she had on. The thong had slipped, besides, and the combination was too much for him. "I've got to have you!" He lunged forward, driving her onto her back with a soft cry.

"Ooh, Zashi, you're squeezing me." His hands were wrapped around her wrists tightly. "I like it."

The Voice Hero buried his face in her neck, humming with delight at the delicious smell of her skin. "I can't believe you. Wearing that, smelling so good... ugh, baby, you drive me crazy!"

Elly wrapped her legs around him and humped forward, bumping against his groin. "That's what I want."

"To drive me nuts?" He laughed, then choked as she abruptly thrust her hand in his sweatpants, grabbing his erection. "W - wait, you can't want me to really lose it."

She kissed him on the mouth as hard as she could, driving her tongue inside to war with his. Hizashi let out a low, keening sound that resonated in their apartment. He was really struggling to hold back. "I do, Zashi. You're a sweet, gentle lover. But I feel it when you want more. Couldn't we try some rough sex? I really love your strong body."

"Babe..."

"It turns me on so much." She wriggled under him, eyes widely innocent, and reached up to grab the back of his head. He had his hair down for the night, and she mischievously pulled the golden strands. She slowly scraped her nails in his scalp, digging in lightly and pulling from the roots of his hair up. He breathed in sharply, amazed how the slight pain could excite him. "You're so handsome. So tall and fit, Hizashi. I love your body and I want you to dominate me with it."

"Ah, dammit!" He whipped his glasses off and tossed them onto a pair of socks that lay on the nightstand. When he faced her his green eyes were deadly serious, his mouth set in a rather villainous smile. "What yer sayin', pretty lady, is you want me to fuck you silly. Is that about right?"

Her chest heaved. "Yes!"

He reached out and wrapped his long fingers around her wrists again. "You wanna be held down and maybe roughed up a little?" She whimpered loudly and he nodded to himself. "Give me a yes or no, first. You want me to hurt you just enough?"

"Yes, Hizashi," she purred, her striped tail twitching beside her.

"If I do this, you might get a lot of bruises. You okay with that, princess?"

She smiled and shrugged, causing her breasts to bob in a very distracting way. He licked his lips, watching. "I like showing those off. Unless you're going to be too embarrassed about it in school, go for it. Besides, you can do them where my suit won't show 'em. If it's too much I'll tell you."

"All right," he murmured. "safewords, then. Rough play, no condom. That sound good?"

"I've been taking my pills. Sounds perfect to me."

"Anything else?"

"Mmn, I'll let you know if I want anything." She struggled a little in his grip, winking at him. "If you decide to let me have it, that is."

He ground his teeth together. "You're too much... ugh! Tell me you want me again." His breathing had picked up and he started to pant in excitement. His sweatpants were pushed down so fast she laughed a little.

"Break me, lover."

"Oh, shit!" He twitched violently. Her turn of phrase threw him off guard and he actually howled, reminding her strongly of the shock jocks she had listened to back in the day. He shoved her thighs apart with his knees and kept her wrists down. "Now yer gonna get it."

She shivered, her eyes bright as she watched him. Her gaze was so intense it caused him to cough shyly. "Els, y'know, can I ask a question before we..?"

"Sure. What?"

"You - the way you look at me, like just now." He swallowed audibly and placed his forehead on hers. "What do I do that drives you wild? I can see it, but I didn't do anything yet!"

Elly laughed softly. "It's that expression you get, love."

"My face?"

"Only sometimes. The one the kids at school say is scary as shit."

Hizashi raised one eyebrow, his mouth curving in a sly grin as one of his spiralled eyes squinted at her and the other remained wide. "Really?"

Her breath caught in her throat. "Ohhhh."

His lips twitched. "Thanks, princess. I'll be sure to use it sparingly on ya." His smirk grew wider and he leveled the full force of his cocky gaze directly at her for a long moment.

"Hi-za-shiiiii..." She sounded drunk and looked it as well. Her cheeks had rosy patches on them, her purple eyes starry. He sucked in air through his teeth when her lips parted and she began to pant.

"I'm gonna destroy you, aren't I?" He snickered.

"Yes," she breathed reverently.

"Goooood." His smile grew predatory. "Let's push this up, then, shall we?" He shoved a hand up her shirt, groping her breasts while the other held her down.

"Your hand is so warm," she shivered.

"Yep. But yer hotter, babe. And let's see ... ahhh, these nipples are tight." His teeth closed on one, biting harder than he ever had. Tears sprang into her eyes, but she didn't stop him. He nuzzled and bit again, gentler this time. "Did I hurt you, poor baby?" A soft kiss followed. "I wouldn't want to do that."

"Hnnn!"

"I asked you a question, sweetie." He ran his hand down her side, grasping her tail and pulling it close to the base. "You answer me when I do that. M'kay?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." He leaned in and regarded her solemnly with his warm, green eyes. "Now, once again: did I hurt you?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Awwww." He sighed regretfully. "Listen to me real good now, princess, 'cause this is a tougher one. Did you like it?"

Her legs rubbed restlessly along his. "Yes!"

"Mmm hmm." He nodded. "Okay. I'm going to take some juicy bites out of that pale, smooth skin of yours. Maybe... here?" He pressed his lips to her collarbone, sucking and nipping. Hizashi didn't stop there but moved on, humming with pleasure as she squirmed underneath him. He covered her with love bites from her neck to her waist, then paused, his hands digging into her skin.

"I kind of want to go on, but you look like more of a dalmatian now than a cat. Plus I really wanna fuck."

"Hizashi..."

"That's my name," he quipped lightly, pressing his fingers in harder, watching the flesh whiten. He pulled his hands back and watched as the skin flushed red, little finger print dots on her midriff. "Heyyy, you're really pretty like this, y'know?"

"Zashi, you're too good at everything."

He sighed gustily and caressed the side of her face. "You know my secret, right? I love y'so much. I'll do anything for you."

She smiled up at him. "Same here."

He grinned. "Now, you still want a rough fuck?" Elly gave him such a look that he gasped. She twisted on the bed, humping towards his groin as much as she was able while managing to roll her shirt up without using her hands. "That is a freakin' yes. I see that." He stared long and hard at her, his tongue slipping out to wet his lips. "I've got an idea."

He got up and walked over to the closet, rummaging around under the hung clothing in boxes underneath and muttering to himself. She grinned as she watched him, clad only in his tshirt with his bare ass wiggling behind him. After a few minutes he exclaimed happily, holding one arm back for her to see. It was an old cord that went with his outfit from when he had been in high school. Headphones always used to need them, but now his were bluetooth enabled and he didn't use them. To be honest they'd gotten in the way but music and audio was part of his image and he hadn't been able to part with them.

"Hold your wrists up, lover."

He was careful not to tie her too tight.

She squirmed and twisted and writhed, restricted due to the cording wrapped around her wrists and his knees planted firmly on her legs. Hizashi reveled in the thrill of loving her without a condom, the pleasure far more intense as he slammed mercilessly inside her over and over again. He had grabbed a handful of her hair, careful to pull by the roots, and would tug when he felt she was getting close, distracting her just enough to pull her back from the brink. He was sweaty, he was hot, his breathing was hoarse and his hair swinging about him in a tangled mess as he rode her. She loved him so much she could barely contain herself. Elly got almost as much pleasure watching him as from what he was doing to her.

He suddenly reared up, throwing his shoulders back and moaning loudly. The hem of the shirt he still wore flapped loosely about his waist. "Y'gonna get it, baby! I'm close, and I - I'm gonna fill you up tonight!"

"Give it to me!"

"Hold on," he groaned. "Hold on, it's coming!"

"My god, Zashi!" She cried out harshly, snapping at the air as he fell down, his weight enough to knock the wind out of her. He shivered and mashed his mouth to hers to scream wildly down her throat. He made extra sure to not overuse his quirk while doing so, but it still vibrated her entire body from lips to toes. Elly slowly regained her breath as he lifted himself shakily off her.

"That was new," she gasped.

"I actually didn't mean to do that," he admitted with a shy grin. Hizashi untied her little by little, rubbing the spots the cord had pressed into, making sure she wouldn't cramp up. "Still okay?"

"Yeah." She winced a little when she was all the way free, tentatively lifting her legs. Hizashi supported them, helping her stretch one after the other.

"Careful," he murmured. "I, uh, shouldn't have used the cord. That was too rough. I'm sorry."

"No, it was fine." Elly smiled affectionately up at him.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He picked her up, swaddling her in a warm, fuzzy blanket that laid at the foot of the bed.

"Mmm. Yes." She laid her head on his chest, sighing with content. "Just need to rest awhile before bathroom. 'Kay?"

"Perfect. Tell me when."


"Love you."

"Awww, kiddo. I love you, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment