Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Wonderland 11

Shota/Els
_

Elly had never thought a relationship with this laconic man could be so passionate. Annoyed by Midnight earlier, she had been glad he ended the countless enquiries about their relationship. And yet, she felt confused and a little frightened at how fast they were moving. In her experience, men that did that were interested in one thing only. To add more to the puzzle, she really wanted that, too. He made her lose control and want him completely in every way. To know how he would look straining above her in the dark, how his hands and mouth felt everywhere on her body. Elly shivered, casting a glance at him as he walked hurriedly beside her. He moved easily, though hunched over with the lower part of his face hidden in his capture thread.

She liked that. It was adorable. And so she also wanted to know all the idiosyncrasies about him, all his personal habits no one else knew about. His desires - not just his sexual ones -- and dreams, if any. Yet their relationship had seemed to focus on their physical attraction to each other and not more.

Once inside his apartment as they had planned, he tossed his briefcase carelessly aside. His capture thread got thrown onto a counter and his goggles followed. She set her own bag on the floor and started to take her boots off when he surprised her, pinning her to the wall. 

"Leave them for now. Take something else off, instead."

"Shota!"

He chuckled wickedly. "You have no idea what our little display earlier did to me, do you?"

"Wh - the, you did that!"

"Yes, to shut them up. But everyone seeing us, Ches, watching me claim you..."

"Shota Ai<i>za</i>wa!"

More laughter. "Kiss me, my queen." He pressed his mouth on hers, thrusting his tongue inside and rubbing himself on her thigh. Her breath caught in her throat, heart thumping crazily in her chest. There was a very hot, very hard lump in his pants that he was not bothering to hide. Aizawa didn't let up, either, but continued, kissing up her neck and nibbling on the collar that hid his previous mark. "Take this off. I want to freshen it up for you."

"Sh - Shota..."

"<i>There</i> we go." He popped the snap free with his teeth and let it fall to the floor. His dry lips pressed firmly on the bruise, sucking and swiping hot, long licks with his tongue. "I know you like this. Don't hold those sweet cries in, let me hear you."

"It turns you on," she gasped in amazement. "You hate being in the spotlight, but that's why it makes you so hot."

"Bravo," he whispered drily in her ear.

"I was right?!"

"Sort of." He frowned, scratching under his chin. "I wouldn't want others seeing us do anything more intimate than kiss."

"Oh."

"But when everyone knows what I'm doing with you, to you... I want everyone to know that you're mine." He curved his body to hers, bumping against her aggressively.

"Stop." Her eyes grew very wide. "I think we'd better stop."

"Sorry." He pulled back immediately. "I fear I'm getting a little ahead of myself." He dragged a finger in the neck of his suit and ducked down, blushing. 

"I'll just... I'd better go. I have some things to do, and, well, I'll see you tomorrow." She grabbed her bag, flung open the door and scrambled down the stairs to the walkway between the buildings.

Hizashi's apartment was directly below and he cracked his door curiously when he heard the slam. "Hey, Sho, everything all right?"

"I don't think so." He walked halfway down to stare gloomly at her disappearing back. "I scared her, Zashi."

"Ya went too fast, fool!" His friend ran up and clapped him on the arm. "I told you!"

"I couldn't help it." His dark hair shifted in distress, not quite rising but moving about. "She does something to me. I've never wanted to touch someone like that, or be touched. I waited too long."

"Relax. She likes you. I'm sure if you give her some space she'll come around."

Aizawa groaned and held his hand over his eyes. "She didn't even take her collar."

No comments:

Post a Comment