Saturday, February 16, 2019

Possessive Proposition

Shota/Els
_

"Wait, what was that?" Elly's ears perked upright. She must have heard wrong.

"You've been on the pill long enough." He shrugged. "I want to fuck."

"You really did say that." She hissed softly, pinching the bridge of her nose with a thumb and forefinger. "I thought you did."

He raised an eyebrow and walked around the kitchen counter to plant his hands on either side of her from behind, staring morosely down at the salad she was making. "Your birth control is viable. It's the perfect time." He bit just under her jaw, a light nibble.

"Maybe if you were a bit more romantic about - hey!" He grasped one of her hands and brought it up to his mouth. Elly squirmed as he licked her wrist, then slowly sucked on her fingertips. "Shota..."

"I want to fill you up with my body and my seed. I want to love you completely, Ches."

She sighed, her tail lashing madly behind her. "Damn it, you big, scruffy fool. All right, you know I want you."

"Hmm." He let her hand go and abruptly picked her up.

"The salad -"

"Can wait. I can't."

He was like a man possessed, driven by a hunger so ancient, so primal, that he undressed her with his teeth as well as his hands. Clothing piled up next to the bed with the soft whump of discarded fabric, harsh panting and clack of a belt the only sounds in the room. Aizawa shrugged out of his slacks, kicking them off the rest of the way and instantly shoving his boxer briefs down as well.

"I've been holding back for so long," he moaned, hissing with pleasure as she curled her legs about him. "They look at us in the halls at school, I hear them gossiping behind our backs. They all want to know why we're a couple, if we're really living together, if I've bedded you yet. If I've made you mine."

"Shota! This isn't like you."

"You're mine, Ches. No cat ever wanted me before, and I've never wanted another cat like you."

"I'm not exactly a cat, Sho."

"Ch', close enough." He bit harder on her neck this time, sucking until she mewed loudly. "I'm going to mark you inside and out."

"Oh my god."

"And I want you to mark me." He looked deep into her eyes. "Bite me. Do it right where I just did you." He tilted his head back, exposing the tender skin where his pulse throbbed.

"Are you serious?"

"Please," he rasped hoarsely. "I want every single person to know I'm yours and you are mine." Shrugging lightly, she moved with him as he rolled onto his side. Laying next to him, she nuzzled where he indicated and kissed him. When she nipped he moaned so lasciviously she froze what she was doing.

"Wow, Shota, this is making you really hot, isn't it?"

"Ches..."

"Okay, I know." Her teeth closed and she sucked gently, trying not to hurt too much yet leave the mark he wanted. His reaction was electric.

"Yes, yes... god, yes!" He grabbed the back of her head when she would have stopped. "Tease it more," he begged softly. "Kiss it, lick it. I want, n - need your mouth there!"

"You've got a wild hickey," she panted, tracing the bruise with her tongue. "I'm not sure if we match really, but we both have one now." Shota surprised her once again by pulling her hair. When she looked down she saw he was a complete mess. His face was burning red across his cheeks and his eyes were filled with tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks. He was panting, too, short, breathy little puffs in regular intervals between his parted lips. He wore his hair pulled back as he was at home but the ponytail was swirling upright.

"You're ... oh, wow. I've never seen you like this, Sho."

"Elly."

"Ah!" Her name. He had never called her by her first name for obvious reasons. This was serious. She opened her mouth to speak, but he silenced her with a softer kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Her heart beat faster. He rarely said it but she knew; it was in all his interactions with her. How he made her coffee just right and always served it to her with a forehead kiss. His offers to stay home an extra day a week now, so both of "his girls" could get time with him. His actions belied his gruff exterior, but he did not speak of his feelings. If he was doing it now there was a reason.

He slowly rubbed his bloodshot eyes. "We've been living together for a month now," he continued. "It fits. We work."

"Yes." She smiled. It was nice to have a loved one that supported you.

"I want to make it official." She blinked at him in silence. What was he talking about? Aizawa exhaled softly, his cheeks starting to burn. "Shit, Ches, do I really have to spell it out?" He stretched across her, reaching over to pull the drawer of his nightstand open. He fumbled for a minute, swearing, then pulled a box out.

"Are you okay, Sho? You're shaking."

He held up one hand to quiet her. "I'm not okay. Not until - unless -- you tell me yes."

"Yes to wh - ohmigod." She was so startled she exclaimed in english.

He popped the box open, revealing what could only be an engagement ring. It was simple, like him, a band of gold with a small diamond setting.

And he simply sat and stared at her.

Inside, he was a storm of emotions. He felt as if he might vomit, especially if she rejected him now. But he pushed those feelings away and carefully focused on her shocked face.

He needn't have worried.

Elly miaowed and threw her arms around him. "Yes! Oh god, Sho..."

He sighed in relief. "I was nervous."

She was crying softly. "Quick, quick. Put it on me, then put it in me. I love you so much right now."

He gasped and slipped the band onto the proper finger, his hand shaking. "It's okay to just..?"

"Make love to me right now, Aizawa Shota."

He cried out and fell upon her. Their lovemaking was sparked by their fresh emotions, tender and loud. It was not as long as he may have wished due to the absence of the condom, but they both definitely had an experience she would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment