Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Goodest of Boys

Hizashi/Els
_

"Are you sure this is what you want, Zashi?" Elly held the padded collar in her hands, turning it this way and that.

"You're worried about that?" He stared at her from where he lay on the bed, nude except for a leather chastity thong. The buffed material was tough enough for him to not be able to touch himself yet yielding to his form. "I've got a belt on that only you hold the key to, love. I can't take a leak without your approval. But... the collar makes you nervous?"

"Sounds silly, I know." She stuck her tongue out at him. "But the collar attaches to the leash you also bought. You really want me to - you know, use everything?"

"Yes, please," he said quickly, sitting up and baring his neck. "Everything, just like we talked about. You okay with that? You were last Saturday."

She sighed and stroked his cheek. "I'm just a little shy, I guess. Let's start slow."

He nodded eagerly as the collar snapped around his neck. "Yes."

"All right, Mic." He trembled all over and watched her sit on the bed with him. "Roll over, sweetie."

He immediately complied, laying flat and then flipping to expose his belly. The lock jingled on his belt and he whimpered, fussing already at the tight fit.

"Good boy," she murmured and reached out to stroke the puff of gold hair in the middle of his chest. He sighed dreamily and closed his eyes. "You like this?"

He nodded, smiling wistfully. "Mmm hmm."

"You want more belly rubs?"

His breathing picked up a notch and he whined. "Y - yes."

"Okay, you know the deal." She leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. "Behave all day today, then we'll see."

She had to admit it was an interesting afternoon. Hizashi took his role seriously, crawling around after her as she did some light chores and got ready for dinner. At one point he lay on his back in a sunny spot in front of the patio doors while she ran the mop around their apartment. He had planned ahead of time and drank sparingly, so she hadn't needed to unlock him for any bathroom breaks.

It was almost dinner time when he started to get rambunctious. She looked down in the kitchen to find him nuzzling and gently licking her ankle.

"That's very distracting, you know."

"God knows I'm trying. Hey, can I get you anything? Do anything for you?" He stood up on his knees and nipped the cuff of her shorts. "Pleeeease? I wanna."

"Like what?" She smiled at his cute wheedling. The man was a charmer, all right - at least for her.

He peered slyly at her from under the rims of his glasses. "I'll do whatever you wa-a-a-ant," he sang softly.

Elly's lips twitched in a tiny smile. "Come, Zashi."

"Oh boy," he gasped in excitement, following her as quickly as possible into the bedroom. He hopped onto the bed when she indicated and kissed her happily, humming with pleasure when she stroked his back.

"Feel good? You enjoyed yourself today, didn't you?"

"Yeahhh." He sighed.

"We didn't even do anything." She smiled. "Was it enough to wear it like that for now?" He nodded, slowly kissing down her neck. He nibbled when her reached her collarbone and she laid back, letting him do what he wanted.

"Can I get under here, babe?" He wriggled a hand up her shirt. "Ahh." His fingers found a nipple through her soft bra and tweaked lightly. "You okay with me goin' crazy on you? It's just, I want you so much."

"You want to get right to sex?"

"Yeah, baby," he whispered.

"Well, I'll have to see..." She tickled him just below his navel, teasing the dusting of golden hair that bristled out into a bigger patch below.

"Honey, please," he gasped. "If you take too long m'gonna come with it on!"

"Are you?" She produced the key and unhooked it from the chain around her neck.

He bit his lower lip, tears rolling down his patchy cheeks. "Mm hmm!"

"What will you do if I take it off?" She traced a cold line up his thigh with the key.

"Oh sh - shit, nothing, I promise! I'll be a good boy until you say!"

"Well... okay." The key clicked in the lock and popped open. True to his word, he didn't move, though his hands were balled into fists and his breathing erratic. Elly carefully unfastened the leather and peeled it away.

"Hnn!" The cool air hitting his erect member was both a shock and pleasure. He dug his face into the sheets and struggled to stay still.

"There, there, Zashi darling." She stroked his cheeks, wiping the tears away. "The nasty belt is all gone. You did well."

"I'm so hard it hurts," he choked. "I won't be able to be gentle!"

"That's okay. I kind of guessed it was going to end like this."

"No, n - not... you should be treated special, princess. A quickie isn't gonna cut it!"

Elly smiled and tweaked his mustache. "I like it when you act crazy. Take me, big boy."

"Augh!" He flung himself on her, his long arms and legs pinning her down so he could eagerly thrust inside. She gasped, holding tightly to his surging arms as he canted his hips, bucking frantically. His mouth latched onto her neck, teeth sinking into her skin.

"Whoa!" She had to pull him up by his collar when he started to bite too hard. "Yellow, Zashi."

"M'sorry..." He stopped nipping right away. "Gonna come!" His jerky movements supported this claim and he was soon hitching in great gulps of air, whimpering in release. He was mortified when he realized not only had he bit her too much but he hadn't used a condom.

"It's okay!" She held him tight while he sobbed openly.

"No! I have to make sure you're safe and loved. I was bad." He dropped his head to her shoulder and sniffled.

"Hizashi. Look at me ...there. You're doing a fine job of loving me. The best I could ever want." Elly smiled when he chuckled, abashed at his weepy display. "I know playing too much gets you emotional. It's part of what I love about you."

"Yeah."

"You okay?"

It was his turn to smile. "Yeah. I - I think we might have to put your pleasure off until tomorrow, though. Or at least an hour or so. I kinda wore myself out and I wouldn't be any good for you right now."

She waved a hand dismissively. "Don't worry about me for now. Nap time?"

He yawned hugely, agreeing. "Definitely."



No comments:

Post a Comment