Thursday, February 14, 2019

Switch Quirk

Els/Shota/Hizashi
_

"We did it!"

"Chased the bastard off," Aizawa grunted.

Elly cheered and threw her arms around her boyfriend. He seemed surprised, but more strangely, taken aback when she kissed him. His lips worked on hers, tongue unusually delicate and humming softly with delight. He was distracted and far more gentle than he had been in a long while.

Almost like this was their first kiss.

"Ow, damn it!" He yelped suddenly, breaking apart as someone smacked the top of his head.

Elly cried out as she spotted his attacker. "Hey! What the hell, Mic!"

"Get your hands off her," the Voice Hero snarled in rage. His quirk caused several things nearby to fall over as he lost control of it.

She watched, confused, as Present Mic glared daggers at her boyfriend's back. "Sho, honey, what's gotten into Mic... uh. Shota?"

Aizawa was frozen in place in the street, his eyes unnaturally wide and his mouth still parted from her kiss.

"That's not me, Ches." Mic stomped over and tugged on the capture thread around the man's neck. "I'm here now." He grimaced, tapping the neck speaker as if to compare.

"Switch quirk," Mic gasped weakly in Aizawa's voice.

"Obviously."

"Oh no. Oh..." She reached out slowly, as if in a dream, to touch her lips. "That means I just kissed Yamada, doesn't it." She took a step away, face blushing hard in her confusion.

"I'm sorry, it happened so fast I couldn't stop ya and - and, uh..." It was strange to see Aizawa's face twist rapidly into so many different expressions. "S - sorry!" Was all he could stutter helplessly.







They couldn't switch back. It was a nightmare for all involved, and after a few days all three heroes were tired, cranky and nervous as hell.

"It's been a few days," Aizawa murmured in Mic's voice as they were getting ready for bed. "You're tired, I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed."

"I - I can't!"

"Please," he whispered raggedly. "It's been days. You ruined me, Ches. I can't sleep without holding your warm, sweet body against mine."

"You're not in your body now! I can't just snuggle with - with this!" She waved a hand at his blond hair and long, lanky form.

"I know." He sighed, rubbing sleepily at his eyes. "But I miss you."

"Shit..." She laid her ears back in irritation. "I really miss you, too." Elly closed her eyes and backed up to his chest. He held her gently from behind so she couldn't see anyway, but she kept them shut. He smelled like coffee, so there was something, at least. But she had a partial cat's nose, and she could scent the man under the familiar surface smells. This was not Shota, and her mind screamed at her as she tried to relax in his tentative embrace.

After a minute or so, he sighed brokenly and gently unwrapped his arms from around her. "You're uncomfortable, my queen," he said sadly. "I'll sleep in my bag."

"Shota..."

He flapped a hand in her direction and rolled up on top of the bed without a second thought. "It's fine."







Aizawa woke to find her laying on top of the bed with him instead of under the covers.

"Oh, Ches," he sighed.

"Sho?" Her ears twitched. "You 'wake?"

"Mm hmm." He unzipped himself and held her as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I love you, and I know how hard this must be. I can't sleep without you either."

"I need my kitten," he grumped.

"'Kitten'? Wow, you're really out of it. You almost never call me that."

"I'm horny as fuck, besides." He grimaced. "I know we promised Mic we wouldn't engage in sexual activities, but he specifically said sex, did he not?"

"Ye-e-e-es," she drawled nervously, trying to back away suddenly.

He held her close. "He never banned kisses."

"This isn't your body!" Her ears laid back as she started to breathe quickly in panic. "Sho, you're Hizashi now!"

"There will be no penetration, Ches. There's no need for you to touch this - his -- body. I just want to kiss you."

"But - but - !"

"He got to kiss you," he pointed out.

"Urghhh," she groaned. "I've been a little antsy too, to be honest. But, you're not you. And can you control yourself?"

"I shall."

"You'd better," she grumbled.

Aizawa grinned and placed a hand under her chin. She hurriedly closed her eyes before his lips touched hers, full and soft in the gentlest of touches. She shivered when the little points of Hizashi's mustache tickled her. They were nothing like the stubble she missed so dearly. He held his end of the bargain and only kissed her, his arms loosely curled around her waist.

"That's good," he sighed, his tongue poking out between his lips. "Too good, in fact."

"Uh oh. You said..!"

"You don't have to watch. I'll just, uh. Here." He shoved a hand down into the sleeping bag where she couldn't see. She averted her eyes as he began to moan, desperately reminding herself that this was Shota, not Hizashi. She listened to him pant roughly for a few minutes, then he groaned. "I c - can't, my queen!" He choked out a sob, furiously working his fist over himself. "I need to, but I cuh - can't..."

His agony helped her make a decision. "Yes, you can," she purred softly in his ear. "You just need some encouragement. What would you rather be doing? Have me touching you?"

"How about - ah, god -- sucking me off? I love your mouth on me." He bit his lip, eyes squeezed shut. "That thing you do with your tongue..." He moaned loudly.

"Am I kissing you there, Sho? Do you feel how much I love your thick cock?"

"Ches! M'so close!"

"Then come, sweetie," she purred. "Let me have some of your milk."

He spluttered, shocked, and jerked forward with a high-pitched cry that was eerily more like who he looked like than who he was.








"Damn it, Aizawa Shota!"

The door to their bedroom was brutally kicked open and Shota blinked, amazed that he could appear so terrifying. It was strange to watch yourself in a rage.

"Hizashi?!"

"What're you doing in here?!" Hizashi was so angry his borrowed form was in full quirk mode. The black hair swayed upright and his eyes flashed a furious red. "That's not fair! We said no foolin' around..."

"Hizashi!"

He blinked, the embers in those eyes dying down. Aizawa was close to her with his hands thrust inside that stupid yellow bag. He guessed what had been going on but it didn't help. Seeing himself so close to her seemed to break him, and he covered his mouth with his hands, sinking down to the floor.

"It's not - it's just not fair." He dropped his head down and Elly was startled to hear a soft sob escape him. "You get everything good, Sho. Now I hafta sit at home right underneath while you two go at it with my body! I wasn't good enough, but - but my body..."

"Wait, what? Not good enough?" Elly's forehead wrinkled in a frown. "Mic, do you have feelings for me?"

"No!" He bit his lip and folded his arms tightly across his chest. "I - I meant somethin' else!"

She raised an eyebrow and sat up carefully. "Hizashi?"

He whimpered. It was the first time she had used his first name. "Please don't."

"I'm so sorry."

"Zashi, what the hell?" His friend sounded concerned. "You need to tell me if you're uncomfortable!"

"Uncomfortable?" He laughed wildly, eyes bulging. "Seriously? I'm in the body she's used to lovin' but she's okay with messing with mine if you're in it!"

Elly crawled angrily across the bed to grasp the front of his shirt, tail lashing wildly about. "Stop that! We just kissed, that's all." Her heart nearly stopped when she remembered his lips on hers after the switch. He stood still, his head turned as if expecting a slap. She let him go with a sigh.

"Actually, I jerked off as well."

"Aizawa Shota!"

He winced, but remained steadfast. "I'm not going to lie, Ches."

"Yeah, I kinda guessed." Mic stared morosely at her. "What if we never go back?"

"Recovery Girl said switches only last until the person makes another switch. They probably will soon, so it'll be fine."

He scuffed a foot on the floor. "Can you just kinda... forget what I said, then?"

"If you want."

He nodded. "Can you do me a favor, though? Kiss him?"

Aizawa blinked. "Uh."

"I see where this is going." She crawled back over to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around him. "You know it'll hurt," she told the dejected man at the foot of the bed.

"I just want to see it once."

She sighed. "Kiss me, Sho."

He shook his head, baffled, and tucked a handful of golden hair behind his ear. "All right." Their mouths met and Hizashi saw himself paired with her as if in a strange movie.

She sighed and parted her lips and he slipped his tongue inside, tasting the sweetness of her mouth and moaning as the feeling caused his heart to pound heavily in his chest. Her hands caressing the back of his neck were softer than he could have imagined and he wanted to hold her but he felt the stickiness in his palm and left them in the bag.

Aizawa looked down at his own two hands and decided he would let his friend have this one moment. Fate had decreed that their switch back occurred exactly then, and he would not argue about the strange timing.

Yet Hizashi looked so heartbroken as he got something he'd wanted for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment