Sunday, February 17, 2019

Rule 63 -13

Els/Sho/Zashi
_
The relief was palpable. She sighed and relaxed with him on the bed after they had cleaned up and changed.

"You told me earlier you had good news?" She lifted her head from his chest to stare fondly at her boyfriend.

"I've been in contact with someone that has a gender swap quirk." Aizawa grinned when she hugged him, miaowing loudly with glee.

"Oh, Shota! How?"

He shrugged. "Put in a word on the underground circuit. They're laying low because sometimes people take offense at their power."

"Not me! I'll be forever grateful if I can be a woman again!"

"It has risks..."

"I don't care! It might work, right?! Let's go!" She leaped to her feet, taking him by the hand to tug eagerly forward.

Hizashi was laying on the couch reading what looked like a fashion magazine. He set it on his chest when the couple barged into the living room.

"Hey hey, what's up? Ches feels way better, obviously." He winked.

Elly hugged Aizawa again enthusiastically. "Shota found something that might change me back!"

"But - but if you go back to being female I  won't be able to be with you like this anymore." The blond man's face fell.

Aizawa winced and squeezed her arm, indicating that he would wait outside. He knew how this would likely end.

"That's why we won't work, Zashi." She took a breath. "I'm not comfortable with the ways my life have changed in the past few days. I tried, but I shouldn't have. I'm sorry, I was just so confused. It's not for me."

"Wait, Ches..!" He reached blindly for her. "Don't go just yet!"

She shook her head silently and closed the door.

Hizashi held his outstretched hand out long after she was gone. He was shaking all over with tears pouring down his cheeks, spilling over the inside of his glasses and onto his shirt. "<i>No</i>," he whispered softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment