Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day (Shota) 2019

Shota/Els
_

Aizawa drew in a large, shaky breath. His girlfriend was laying on his bed wearing nothing but a pair of shiny looking panties. They had never made love before and he had only seen her nude to the waist. His fingers flexed at the thought of tearing the underwear off and plunging into her secret heat. 

"You okay, Shota?" She purred inquisitively, pointing to her lower belly. "I have a surprise for you... they're black licorice flavored. No salmiakki, unfortunately, but it was the best I could do."

"Wait," he whispered through suddenly dry lips. "Ches, <i>they're edible</i>?"

"Oh goodness, yes. I couldn't let Valentine's Day go by without getting you something, and I know you don't like sweets." She squealed as he jumped onto the bed, tearing off his shirt as he crawled quickly over.

"You did this," he growled roughly, kissing her on the neck while he grabbed at her waist eagerly. She started to shake as he pressed his mouth onto hers in a long, exploratory kiss. Their tongues twined passionately together and he drew back only when he needed air. "Ahhhh, my queen, I'm going to eat every last bit of that off your body." 

"Do it, Sho. Use your teeth, your tongue..." She twined her hands into his messy dark hair as he licked hotly down her thigh. "Yes, dear. Oh my god ... yes."

He wasted no time and nibbled experimentally on the top, his eyes closed as he chewed, then swallowed. "Nmm."

"Good?"

"Better than good." Aizawa ran his tongue along the edge, causing her pale skin to quiver. "But I want the treat inside."

Elly miaowed seductively. "I want you to have that, too."

"Look at this." He tickled close to her warmth and found the confection a bit sticky there. "You're going to melt these off if I don't hurry." He lapped hungrily between her legs, licking the thin covering off until he could see the pink flesh underneath. 

"Your tongue feels so good."

"I bet it'll feel even better when I get the rest of this... here, stand up. Or kneel."

She nodded and he grasped her arms to pull her into a position where he could reach her rear. She hissed with desire when he slid under her so she was sitting up on him. He tongued between her plump cheeks and slowly tore the covering off while she pressed a hand to her mouth to try and hold her cries back. 

"<i>Shota!</i>" 

"Hold on, lover." He nuzzled the base of her tail and kissed the striped fur. "They're going to fall off and I'm coming for you." They maneuvered about so that he was on top of her again, and, as he had predicted, the edible undies fell off at last. He chuckled and tossed them aside, laying low and rubbing his stubbled cheek on her thigh. "Do you want me to finish you with my mouth?"

She blinked at him, face burning hotly. 

"I can, Ches. I can make you come with my fingers, or my tongue, or, if you like, my exquisitely throbbing cock." He winced as he spoke this last and the act caused him to add to the torturous pressure in his groin. "You've  - you've made me want you very much."

"Will you make love to me, Shota Aizawa?" She spoke so softly he almost didn't hear.

He smiled at her. "It has to be love, Ches. I just ate licorice panties off you. I can honestly say I have never, and will never do that for anyone else in my lifetime."

Her lips twitched in an answering grin. "Then come over here and give me your body."

"I will very gladly do that."

"Mmm, happy Valentine's Day."

"For both of us," he murmured.

No comments:

Post a Comment