Monday, February 18, 2019

Counselor's Appointment

Mic/Els
_

"Hey, Mic." 

"'Sup babe." Hizashi strolled casually into her office and behind her as she worked at her desk. "Sit up, hey?"

"Mmm. Sure." She absently stood and he slipped into her seat, pulling her on his lap. He nudged Elly from behind, grinning evilly. "Hey, what's this babe?" His fingers toyed with the snaps at the crotch of her bodysuit. "Oops, they popped open," he whispered. 

"Mic!" She squirmed but couldn't get out from his sudden, vice like grip. "The <i>students</i> are right outside that door!"

"Then you'd better do your best to keep your voice down," he advised her. "I'm goin' in deep to stroke that g-spot of yours, love." He pulled her panties to one side. "Ooooh, you're wet already."

"<i>Mic!</i>"

"Uh uh, shhhh." He entered her with a single finger, pumping slow. "Nobody needs to know I'm fingering your pussy." He licked the throbbing pulse on her neck and she moaned. 

"Dirty boy," she husked.

"You love it." He added another finger. "Mmn, god babe, I really want to eat you out, but <i>that</i> would be too risky. I do you too good, don't I?"

"Ah!"

"Yeah, no way you could hold <i>those</i> cries in. But this way, looks like maybe yer just sittin' on my lap having a snuggle." He paused, then kissed the nape of her neck, pressing lightly and tickling her with his mustache. "I can hide this if someone comes in. The door's open, too. Someone just might."

Her heart nearly stopped. That was playing with fire, all right. But as she thought back she couldn't remember him locking it. "I'm the counselor, people come see me all the time!"

"Nmm. It's your time to come now." Mic chuckled and slipped one more finger in for a total of three. His thumb grazed her clitorus lightly as he thrust, sparking more pleasure from the swollen bundle of nerves. "Three fingers not as good as my cock, is it? But it'll hafta do." He curled them and suddenly rammed deep inside, aiming for that spot that made her lose control. Elly squeaked and would have fallen off his lap if he hadn't been holding her. Hizashi continued to pump roughly, squelching sounds accompanying his movements. 

"M - Mic, ah god, Present Mic..."

"I love it when you stay in hero mode. S'cute as fuck. You like it, my sexy listener? Am I makin' old fantasies come true for you?"

Her tail thumped heavily on the floor. "Don't stop, I'm so close!" 

"Good." His voice dropped, the tone lowering into that sex god hum that drove her wild. "<i>I wanna see if I can make you come so hard you squirt.</i>"

"Mmfft!" She clenched tightly around his fingers, ducking to bite the leather on his jacket to avoid screaming as she came. Mic paid close attention and was pleased to see he had accomplished yet another of the missions he had set out to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment