Monday, February 18, 2019

Wonderland - 14

Shota/Els
_

He really didn't know what to do.

Aizawa Shota was a man that had never bothered with dating or complex relationships. He knew what he wanted and how much, but this had unfortunately pressured his girlfriend. Now he wasn't sure how to proceed. Was a good night kiss too much? Making out? Nervousness prevented him from acting as he would like but he also worried about showing her he cared. His mind raced endlessly as they sat on his couch, not really doing anything but enjoying each others company. Elly purred faintly, leaning on his arm. He lifted it so she could cuddle against him if she wanted and she did, scooting closer and toying with the neck of his shirt.

"You scared me a few days ago, but I scared you, too, didn't I?" She broached the subject quickly much to his relief. 

He sighed. "Yes."

"Don't think too much about it. If you make a move I'm not comfortable with, I'll tell you." She lifted her head and nuzzled the scruff on his cheek. "I miss your kisses, Sho."

"What an amazing thing." His breathing picked up a few notches.

"Is it? You're a very good kisser."

He frowned and licked his lips. "I knew you enjoyed it but I don't have much practice."

"Doesn't matter. You're open and honest. Please don't let anything change that."

"If it's honesty you want, I know there is a good chance the board will view your application favorably... but I find myself worrying late at night." 

"I want to stay, Sho," she breathed. "I - I don't want anything to tear us apart." 

His arms tightened around her. "Nothing will. It might be a little harder for awhile if you don't get hired here, but we'll work something out." 

She miaowed, causing his heart to catch in his throat. But what she said next made him lose his breath completely. "I love you, Shota."

"Ah, Ches." His frown deepened as he cupped her chin in one hand. "You destroy me," he whispered before he pressed his mouth to hers. The kiss was soft, the kiss was deep, but long before she wanted it to end he pulled away. 

"More," she begged, blushing shyly at her boldness. "Please, dear, don't stop."

He spluttered a little, eyes burning into hers. "You want more now? I can't  - need to relax ...wait. Here." A thumb grazed her lips, pulling the bottom down just a bit. "Open, my queen. I have something safe of mine you can play with."

Elly sucked greedily on his thumb, eyes closed with her furry ears laid all the way back into her hair. Aizawa's heavy breathing filled the apartment as he discovered his mistake. This was sexier by far and was not letting his body cool down. He moved his thumb, carefully rubbing on her sharp canines. 

"Please," she moaned.

He swore. "Didn't go as I planned. All right." He lowered himself to her once more, sighing as their bodies fit so well together. "More kisses." He slipped his thumb out and teased the corner of her lips with his tongue instead.

"Mnnn." She moved restlessly against him as he sucked on her lower lip. 

"Say... how's your neck looking?" His fingers prodded the collar she still wore. "I haven't touched it in a week. Is it gone yet?"

"Not all the way." Her dark purple eyes stared hotly into his. "If you really want to mark me again, Shota Aizawa, I just might think you're a possessive man."

His mouth twitched, then spread into a large, toothy grin. "When the woman I love is concerned, I'm damn near primitive."

She trembled under his strong, warm body. "Do it." 

He unfastened the leather strap and let it fall. Elly had been right; her pale skin was showing through in more places now. The colors on the bruise had disappeared or faded greatly. "Mmm. A shame." He set his mouth on the pulse and licked slowly in circles, feeling the throb of her heartbeat as she clutched his shoulders. "I'll make it pretty again in no time."

"Yes," she hissed eagerly. 

He sucked gently, gauging the size of the old mark and humming roughly under his breath. "Tell me why you want this."

"I - I want to feel you with me all the time."

He tickled the skin with some light licking. "...and?"

"You're my mate," she moaned. "I belong to you and - and you... "

"...belong to </i>you</i>," he finished for her and sank his teeth into her neck like last time. Her response was about the same, an increased amount of pleasure if anything. It took all of his willpower to not go any further. He bit and sucked until the skin was torn once more.

"You're dangerous," she said, struggling to pull enough air into her lungs so she wouldn't pass out. Her desire had literally stifled her as she had been holding her breath during the final moments of the marking.

"And you're delicious," he growled lowly. "But also," he licked a trickle of blood off her neck, "bleeding. Let's bandage you up, hmm? And then get something to eat?"

"Perfect," she said dreamily as he led her into the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment