Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Commission Me to Write for You

I'm writing all the time anyway, so why not for others? Of course, there are a few rules and regulations, but this is about the same thing you'll go through for any commissioned piece.

If you'd like a story, all you have to do is contact me (contact form is on the side of this blog) with the following:

  • Person(s) involved & descriptions of each (images if you want - SFW please)
  • Scenario desired, such as: dream, first date, one-night stand, BDSM, etc
  • Where/how you would like to purchase the piece (etsy or ebay)
  •  Anything else, such as word stipulations (slang, no slang, etc)


Legal Age
Obviously, you have to be legal age to purchase anything of a sexual nature. I will not sell to minors - and as I am located in the USA, our laws governing this applies to any Overseas buyer(s). I can place a listing on my etsy shop (or my eBay account, if you prefer), which requires an account with a credit card attached through Paypal, thus providing some proof of age.

Word Count
Unless previously agreed upon, stories will be at several thousand words (I do not limit myself, if I get into a good flow I'll take a story where I feel it needs to go). This is my usual amount when I write, you may see my Fanfics listing for a feel of how "long" this will be. The piece "I Don't Like Cats", for example, is 6,444 words long.

Fanfics
In all honesty it's not legal for me to write fanfiction for money so I will not do it. I can, however, do homages, where I infer that the character(s) are certain one(s) without referencing names or specific locales, etc.

I can trade for fanfiction, though, as no money is being earned on either side! If you wish to trade writing for art or more writing, etc, just drop me a line and let me know.

Sexuality
I can't write about something I don't know anything about, so I will not be able to do anything other than heterosexual love/romance the justice it deserves. I have written bisexual male characters before, so if you feel you may want to try this route just let me know and I can provide a sample for you.

Copyright/Usage
My written work shall remain in my name at all times: you can not redistribute it for money or post it someplace else without my express permission. Stories are personal and written for the buyer(s) only, to enjoy themselves. If agreed upon, they can even be posted here for easier viewing online.

Format
As mentioned earlier, I can post the work online on this blog for viewing if that is desired by the buyer(s). We can also work out a format of text that can transferred by email. If buying for a gift, I can even provide illustrated work if you desire! Sneak a peek at my commissions for art if interested (available on etsy as well).

Word Usage
If certain words make you uncomfortable, such as slang (ex: 'dick') or the actual scientific names for things (ex: 'penis'), all you have to do is let me know. I can provide alternatives to the "cruder" naming conventions ... or even use them if that style is something you'd prefer! No judgement here.

No comments:

Post a Comment