Saturday, February 16, 2019

Bedmate Reveal (Hizashi)

Hizashi groaned, holding his head in his hands. It felt like someone was taking a jackhammer to it, and his mouth had that fuzzy feeling he knew all too well.

Ah, fuck. He'd gotten black out drunk again. He pulled his long hair back, sweeping it into a practiced bun without really thinking, and ran out his tongue.

"Ugh." He rubbed it with his fingers, then blinked. "What the..?" There was purple fur on it. Well, now. That explained the fuzzy sensation in quite a different way, but opened up even more questions. 

"Mmm..."

"Ack!" He jumped to one side as the bed moved and what he had assumed was his lumped up, discarded clothing revealed itself to be the counselor they had just hired a few weeks ago. 

Elly yawned, wiping the sleep out of her eyes. "Mic?"

Oh my god oh my god oh my god... he thrust a hand down his body. Yep. He was naked, and as she sat up and the sheets fell away from her he saw she was as well. 

What had he done?

"Uh." He really didn't know what to say. She handed him his glasses and he took them in nerveless fingers. 

"What a night," she remarked dreamily. "You're amazing."

"Ah." He desperately tried to remember anything, but his mind was a distressing blank. Elly crawled over to him and embraced him from behind, sighing. Her hands were warm and soft and she smelled very good. Oh, how he had wanted her. His hands had not been enough to satisfy him every night after he had seen her. He dreamed of her, went out of his way to see her every day and make her smile. Now it seemed he had gotten his wish but he couldn't remember!

"So quiet this morning," she said softly. "You okay?" Her breath tickled his ear. Hizashi found himself acting without thought, turning his head for a kiss. 

"Mmm, damn," he whispered when they parted. 

"Agreed."

"I - this is gonna make you mad, uh..."

"You were too drunk last night to remember it." He was so startled she said it he turned around to face her. His blush deepened at her nakedness, having not really seen it the first time without his glasses. 

"Y - yeahhhh?"

"That's okay. If you're okay with it, that is." She paused, looked aside for a minute with a strange expression on her face. 

"No, well yeah, I'm pissed I don't remember, but not at the outcome." 

"That's good," she sighed, relieved. "You  want to know?"

He winced. "It's not bad?"

"Hell, no! You were fantastic! You..." She fumbled to a stop, blushing harder than ever. "You took care of me, then before you could get anything in return you fell asleep."

Took care of her. If she said he didn't get anything then they hadn't had sex. He wondered what he could have possibly done, then recalled the purple hair. Oh, my. 

"Did I... it was good?"

She nodded emphatically. "Very good." 

"Do you maybe want more?"

"No maybe. Yes, more." 

He laughed. "Okay, all right. I can dig that. Only..." He paused. "Did we ditch the formality and start using first names?"

"We never really talked about your name, just mine." She coughed a little, suddenly shy.

"Well, if we're gonna make love, you'd better call me Hizashi."

"Done. My god, I can't believe this." She hugged him tight. "You're so handsome, and I crushed on you for so long."

"No way!"

She giggled. "Yep. Now me."

"I bet I asked if I could call ya Ches. Elly sounds like Eri in Japanese, and it could get weird."

She nodded. "I'm okay with Ches. It's kind of cute." 

"Good, then it fits, cutie." He hummed with pleasure and embraced her more intimately, running his hands down her waist. "I'm really looking forward to this. I wanted you for a long time."

"I wish I'd known!" 

"What would you've done? Jumped me in the hall at school?"

She kissed him rather seriously, nuzzling at his mustache and slipping her tongue between his lips with a moan. "Maybe."

"Oh, my. Horny little thing, ain't'cha?" He started to pant, and gently urged her down to the mattress under his body. "I make you that crazy, babe?"

"You know it. Or, if you want proof..." She mischievously took his hand and guided it between her legs. 

"Hoooly shit!" Hizashi exclaimed cheerfully. "Yer soaking wet. Fuck, I did that. Oh, f - fuck..."

"Do more, Zashi."

"Yeah. Yeahhhhh, oh <i>yeah!</i>"

No comments:

Post a Comment