Sunday, February 10, 2019

Rule 63 - 11

Zashi/Els/Shota
_

Hizashi found his new boyfriend sobbing on the couch, curled up into a tight ball.

"Shit! What's wrong, Ches?" He unfastened his neck speaker and placed it on the coffee table as he sat quickly beside her.

"It's this nasty thing!" She made as if to hit her crotch and he yelped and held her back.

"Not a good idea, love."

"I know!"

"Tell me. It's okay." He wrapped his arms around her.

"The first few days were okay, I guess, because I was still so shocked and I had you guys distracting me, b - but..." She whimpered and clawed at the arm of the couch, eyes filling with tears. "I hate this! It's uncomfortable, it gets hurt all the time from stupid shit like putting on clothes or taking them off and it's always fucking hard! Why? Why are dicks like this?! There's no reason for me to be aroused and it just pops the hell up!"

Hizashi smiled gently and kissed her hair. "Hey, sweetie. That's what we have to deal with. You know how you'd complain about your period and stuff? We don't get that, sure, but we do have our own issues."

"I don't like it." She frowned so hard her brow hurt and she grunted in disgust, rubbing a hand on her head. "I don't want to - to touch it. I've been peeing by sitting down like Sho taught me the first night, but what am I supposed to do when I'm alone and I - I hurt?"

"Text one of us. Either Sho or I should be able to help. There's two of us, so you know you won't be alone for long. And maybe, if you relax enough, we can teach you a few tips on handling it yourself."

She pulled a terrible face. "You don't get it, Zashi. I feel sick when I see myself. What if you were suddenly female? You'd miss this. I miss my personal stuff."

"I know. I'm sorry." He stroked her leg in a comforting manner. "But I love your new body. May I show you again?" The blond man slowly kissed her, caressing her back and murmuring how beautiful she was. "I'll tell you as many times as you need to hear it. You're gorgeous. And what a pretty tail," he added with a wicked chuckle.

"Hizashi, you know how that makes me feel -"

"Yeahhh." He squeezed the base, petting in the direction of the fur. "I know, babe. It's hot."

"How can you just..." She shook her head.

"Mmm?" He squinted questioningly at her.

"You're gay, right?"

"Last time I checked." A sly wink followed this statement.

"Well, I mean, how can you just flip from friend to lover with me like that? I liked you before. I mean, I was comfortable around you and thought you were attractive. So it's not a huge leap for me. But you? I grow a penis and you're suddenly interested?"

He looked away, blinking rapidly in his confusion. "Well, uh... wow. That's harsh."

"This is a legitimate concern for me. I'm really vulnerable and I'm scared, H - Hizashi! I don't want to be like this forever. If I can change back, I will, and then - and then I'll lose you. I can't fall in love with you, too. I'll get hurt worse."

"Aahh." He nodded. "That's it. Listen, sweetie - if you don't take chances, all you'll do is miss out on things. Maybe this will end with some of us hurt, or maybe things will be rockin' for a long time. I dunno."

"I'm scared of a lot of things right now," she admitted.

"I know. And it might seem like all I'm doing is taking advantage of ya, but sex is a really great distraction. And then, there's, y'know, all the cuddling and stuff."

Elly sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry, Hizashi. I feel this way and I can't change so quickly."

"You're going through something I can't even imagine." He pulled her close again. "You get to freak out, it's allowed."

"Can I, um." She squirmed a little as their bodies rubbed together. "Can I request that help you offered earlier?"

"Oh, ho." He squinted one eye at her, the other huge. "Still uncomfortable, huh? How about this. You need to learn to touch yourself, get used to your new body. What if we do that together? You can see me doing it right along with you."

"Uh..."

"Here." He reached down and pulled her sweatpants down a little, lifting the uncomfortable erection out. "Just hold yourself."

Elly laid her ears back in distress but took gingerly hold of the seemingly foreign body part. "Now wh - what?"

"Look at me," he panted. She did, eyes widening as she saw his fist working over his own firm flesh. Hizashi kept an eye on her and smiled when he saw her own hand start to move after a minute or so. The problem was when she felt her pleasure rise, she knew what was happening. She looked down and her breath hitched in a sob, her hand freezing in place as if she had been holding a poisonous snake.

"No, no," he breathed, kissing her neck. "Watch me, don't think about your hand. Just mimic what I do."

She grimaced. "It feels like it's someone else's."

"But the pleasure is yours. Hold onto that, it's a first step." He whimpered, drawing the sound out unnecessarily to catch her attention. "Kiss me again, please. And hurry - I can barely hold back anymore!"

"Losing it so fast?"

"It's - yer watching, and I'm still in my hero outfit..." His eyes widened as she kissed him, the muffled cry that resulted an indication he had climaxed. He held a wad of tissues over himself at the last second so there was no mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment