Tuesday, February 19, 2019

King of my Heart -20

Hizashi/Els
_

Elly emerged from the bathroom wearing a t-shirt from a radio station he sometimes worked for as a nightgown. He had given her a handful of his older ones because she had told him she liked wearing them. Hizashi couldn't contain himself any longer. He had been anxiously awaiting the entire time she bathed, excited to give her yet another surprise.

"Look, babe." He hugged her happily, pointing into the bedroom that was not just his anymore. A large Alice in Wonderland poster was framed beside the tiger. It was, of course, of the cheshire cat.

"Did you get that today?! Did you just put it up?" 

"While you showered. You don't have a lot here, y'know, to make it feel like home. That'll change, and this is the start."

"Aw, Zashi." She held him tighter. "It's great! The eyes and smile glow, right?"

"The stripes might, too. I haven't tested it yet." He grinned enthusiastically at her.

"Yay!" She tore off to the light switch while he burst out laughing. "It's so cool!"

"Shit, princess, I've never been this happy." He picked her up and swung her carefully around, putting her down on the bed.

"Me too," she admitted with a huge grin. "I can't believe I'm here and wearing your ring."

"Mmmn." He buried his face in her neck. "Let's make love with nothin' but them on."

"Hizashi Yamada, how <i>do</i> you come up with all these <i>wonderful</i> ideas." They kissed, falling over together and laughing, Elly kicking her legs a little as they hung over the edge.

"Mmm. <i>Mmm</i>, damn. I'm so excited! Our first night together!"

"And then first morning, don't forget." She kissed him and sighed.

"Aw, it'll be okay. I told ya how long I take to do my hair."

"I like to do stretches in the morning to music and get the coffee ready first. So, say, you shower first..."

"'Kay. I shower, you do yer stuff, then I get out, get dressed and start tranforming this," he fluffed his long, blond hair out, "into Present Mic's signature style."

"And I'll shower then... yeah. Yeah, that sounds right."

"We have all the time in the world to get it right, princess. Tomorrow's just the first time we try."

"You set the alarm for earlier, too? I don't want to be late my first official day."

"I did, yes. Please stop <i>worrying</i>." He kissed the tip of her nose with a smooching sound. "Look, I've got all these kisses for you! You want a distraction, babygirl? A nice, slow, sweet, yummy distraction?" He growled sexily, rolling his r's in exaggeration. 

"Zashi..." She chuckled under her breath. "I love you."

"Look out," he crooned, descending upon her. "Here comes the kiss train!"

"Oh my god you're the goofiest - ohhh, Hizashi."

"Choo choo," he whispered softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment