Saturday, May 11, 2019

The Birth of Villain Mic (2)

Hizashi entered his own home like a stranger, staring amazed at the furnishings. He especially loved the stereo system and marvelled at how expensive it was.

"This must've cost a fortune!" His low whistle was awed.

Elly nodded to Aizawa as he took up a place near their door. "Okay, then." He gave her a thumbs up and she grinned weakly at him before locking herself in with Hizashi's villainous persona.

"Hey baby," a voice purred from behind her. "We alone at last?"

Elly jumped, astounded once more that he could move so swiftly. "Yes! Um. Zashi, we should at least clean that cut on your forehead better."

"Aww. What if I don't wanna be your patient? I'd much rather play doctor." His fingers somehow squirmed under the fur on her suit and stroked bare skin. "Oh, yeah. You like that, don't you?"

"Hhhh - Hizashi..."

"Yep. And here! Oh, naughty. Can't wait, can you?"

"Want to take care of you," she managed to gasp. "That wound..."

"Ch'," he huffed, whisking his hands away. "You've got a one track mind, princess. But okay, if I let you clean me up, will you promise you'll swing the other way?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Maybe one-track it to the bedroom?"

"Mmn. We'll see."

She sat him down on the toilet while she treated him.

"Ouch."

"I thought you said it didn't hurt," she held him still with one hand as she dabbed at the crusted blood with a warm cloth.

"Doesn't. My frickin' hair got caught on something." He pulled, winced.

"You tie it back or up when you're at home," she told him, wringing the water out in the sink. "You've got so much it has to be contained somehow."

"Ugh." He ran his hands through it, grimacing at the stickiness. "Too much product. I hate the feeling."

"You want to shower?"

His breath caught in his throat and he stood abruptly, wrapping his arms around her in the small room. "What an <i>awesome</i> idea."

"Zashi..."

"Nuh uh, baby. You can't leave your patient alone. What if I fall and hurt myself more, hmm?" He dropped his hands to her breasts and boldly toyed with them, running his fingers along and causing her to shiver. "You hafta help me."

"I wash your hair a lot," she said quietly.

"Mm hmm. And oil treatments on the weekends. You pamper me, baby." He blinked, looking up into the mirror at his startled face.

"Zashi! You remember?"

"Uh..." He frowned. "I dunno. That just came out."

"Thank god."

Hizashi watched her relieved face in the mirror for a moment, then stepped back and knelt to look up into her eyes. "Would you still care about me if I didn't go back to that other man? If I was a villain?"

Elly didn't hesitate. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him fervently on the lips. "I will always love you," she told him firmly.

Tension he was not aware he had been under flowed out of him, and, relaxed, he smiled as he kissed her back. "Thank fuck for that."

"You swear so much more. It's almost as if that's how you think bad guys speak." She turned the shower on and tested the water.

"Huh. Maybe I hold it in 'cause good guys aren't supposed to." He stripped quickly and as quietly as he could while her back was turned.

"Hmm. Either way, like I said, I love you." She looked up and smiled sensuously as she saw him standing there nude. "And you always turn me on."

Hizashi bit his bottom lip, grinning. He had jumped onto the counter and sat with his legs splayed, his erection bouncing towards his belly. "Water ready? 'Cause I sure am. Better get naked, princess."

"All right, geez!" She moved to unzip her bodysuit and he slipped off the sink and grasped the end for her, running it slowly down her back and pausing to kiss the skin he revealed. Elly arched into his caress, moaning when he licked her left buttock. She yelped, however, as he bit the right. The contrast of light pain combined with the ticklish brush of his long hair as it fell loosely about was exhilarating.

"Don't get too comfortable around me yet, babe," he teased. "I've still got some, ah, bite in me." He demonstrated by nipping her thighs next even as he pulled the suit all the way off.

"My tail," she choked, her face blushing with sweat beading on her neck. "Hizashi!"

His hand was wrapped tight around the purple striped base, roughly squeezing and pulling. "Ha, I - I think I remembered another thing," he panted. "You go fuckin' crazy when I do this."

"Oh my god, Zashi wait!"

He snickered and pulled with enough force to encourage her to move backwards quickly. She ended up with her rear in the air and front down, her hands grasping the slippery porcelain of the tub.

"I figure we have a quickie beforehand, then get cleaned up. Shower sex is so overrated." Bending at the waist, he wriggled his fingers in the hem of her underwear and they were soon disposed off. Her bra was next but he didn't linger too long on her chest, preferring to enter her with a finger instead.

"Th - that was quick," she groaned.

"Not too quick," he muttered. "I want you wetter'n this yet." Hizashi paused. "Hey, I can angle better like this." He curled his fingers, moving upward as he pumped. This got the best reaction from her yet as he managed to brush that fabled spot deep inside her body.

"Ah, ah, <i>ahh!</i>" Each movement goaded her further until she was barely able to stay in place, sliding on the floor and whimpering. "Sweetie, please! I need you!"

"Yeah, you do," he husked. "Okay. Here, wait..." He grasped her sides and positioned himself.

"Yes!" The hoarse cry tore from her throat as he bucked forward, hard.

"Oh, so good," he wheezed. "You're so tight like this, m'gonna come like a teenager!"

She managed a gasping laugh. "Fast?"

"H - hard," he groaned, his rapid thrusts accompanied by squelching sounds and the slap of skin on skin. "An' fast, an' so h - hot!"

"Oh, <i>Zashi</i>."

"Mmmn, baby... m'gonna fill you up." He patted her side in warning. "Hold on!" As he came, he reached around and burrowed his fingers partially inside her, rubbing and rolling her clitorus so she screamed even as he did.

"Yes!"

"Sh - shit, oh shit <i>I love you so much!</i>" When reality was finally clear again he scrambled backwards as he saw her drooping. Elly sagged in his arms, weeping so softly he didn't realize at first.

"Zashi."

"Ohhh, noooo... ohmigod, oh baby, no. Did I hurt you? What's wrong - Shota's out there with Chiyo, right? <i>Shota!</i>"

He cradled her tightly, whimpering with the horrible fear that he had somehow in his altered state been too rough. Elly was shaking her head, trying to speak through her tears. The bathroom door burst open and Aizawa immediately spun about when he saw them nude on the floor.

"Shit, Hizashi, I thought if you were calling me you were at least decent!" He fumbled backwards until he grabbed two towels from the rack nearby and awkwardly handed them to his friend.

"Uh. Sorry, but I don't know what's wrong! I might've ..."

"No, no, s'fine," she gasped weakly. "You - it's just what you said, I was so afraid of losing you and then suddenly my Hizashi was back."

"Uh?" He blinked. "Ohh... I guess, uh, wait. Was I gone? I kinda don't remember a whole lot about tonight."

"We can figure things out now." She sounded tired all of a sudden.

"Okay, good." He stood up and the towel in his lap fell.

"Happy you're back, Hizashi. But Recovery Girl's on her way. You might want to dress before she gets here," Aizawa suggested acidly.

Elly squeaked and covered herself more completely as he blushed and headed into the living room to wait.

"Yeah, back to normal, right?"

"He saw us both naked, didn't he."

Hizashi's sheepish grin at this statement caused such a wave of relief to flood through her that nothing else mattered. That shy, lip-biting smile was one hundred percent her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment