Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Birth of Villain Mic (1)

"Mic!" Elly ran to her boyfriend's side, terrified at the fact that he had gone down in the middle of the fight. She hadn't been able to get to him then, focused on the safety of the civilians in the area. The villains restrained and the battle over, she started to panic.

"Eurgh..."

"Oh, thank god." She held him gently, still trying to check the sticky wound on his forehead. It seemed benign, not deep or anything, so she breathed easier. The way he suddenly looked at her, however, caused her throat to tighten. His arms locked around her waist, and he pulled her up against him.

"Hey, hey, now. What do I have here?"

"Mic?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you okay? You got hit pretty hard."

"Okay?" He frowned.

"Should I get the medics over there to..."

His head whipped around and he tensed when he saw the flashing lights of the police and ambulances. "Shit! I'm outta here. You're comin' along too, princess."

She yelped in shock as he grabbed her and rushed off into the night. He ran full speed for a few minutes until he became winded. Elly was thankful he had been fighting previously, otherwise he could have gotten much farther. As it was he cleared enough distance so they couldn't hear the sirens. He stopped to lean on a lamp post in a park, breathing heavily with her draped over his shoulder.

"Put me down, fool." She kicked in the air and he let her slide down. "What's gotten into you? Are you all right?"

"Baby, I'm all sorts of fine." He looked her slowly up and down, his one eye squinted and the other huge. This time the expression made him look even more devilish, and she swallowed hard. Something was very wrong.

"Please don't give me the sexy look right now."

"The whaaaa?" He moved his prescription shades down to stare even more incredulously at her. "Is that a thing? Wait-wait-wait wait-a-minute! Are we...?"

Cautious, she nodded. "We've been together for awhile now."

"How in the hell can a hero and a villain be hooked up?"

"There's my answer," she sighed. "We're supposed to both be heroes. You got hit on the head harder than I thought if you don't know we're together, too. I moved in with you a week ago."

"Yer tellin' me we're shacked up?!"

"We live together, yes." She reached out and took his left hand in hers, carefully pulling off his fingerless glove. "We even have promise rings."

He stared at the purple setting and the cheshire cat's grin on the white gold band on his finger. She held her hand up in turn, the golden gem and microphone making it obvious. They had matching rings.

"We're a couple, Mic."

"How the hell did I manage to snag someone as sexy as you?"

Elly relaxed a tiny bit. The real Hizashi was in there somewhere; he still found her attractive. That was something, at least. "I always thought the same about you."

"Huh." He looked around in the darkness, not really seeing anything. "Well, <i>shit.</i>"

"We can't go home if you're not yourself. We live somewhere that, um. Doesn't tolerate villains." She drew her battered work phone out of her neck gear and tapped onto it for a few moments. "I asked a mutual friend to meet us at a bar we go to regularly. We'll talk about what to do there."

"We gonna show up in our work clothes?"

"No..." She flicked her ears several times in irritation. "If you pull your hair down and take your neck speaker off, you won't be as recognizable in the dark. I'll just wear your jacket over my bodysuit. If that's okay." Her own neck gear, a smaller speaker and respirator combination, was already in her hand.

"You're gonna wear my clothes?" His tone dropped low, a suggestive hum as he handed her the jacket.

She moved to take it from him and he slipped it out of her reach so that she stepped closer. "Oh, come on."

"Yeah," he agreed as his free hand worked through his hair, the massive plume softening and falling over his shoulders. "Come on."

She got the jacket but allowed him to tug her even closer. "Zashi, we need to get to the bar."

"And I need a kiss." He set a finger under her chin and tapped, grinning.

"But ..." She bit her lip.

"Maybe it'll jostle my memories." He wiggled his eyebrows at her and when she still didn't move, he gripped her chin lightly but firmly with his fingertips and quickly pressed his mouth to hers.

It was like nothing they had ever shared before.

Now she knew he was holding back, even in play, because he had never, ever dominated her mouth like this before. His gloved hand cupped her, holding her in place when she would have backed away, startled. Hizashi pressed forward so hard her lips tingled. His tongue swept over her teeth and thrust between, deep and hot and wet. When she trembled and moved her own in response he grasped it between his lips and sucked on it aggressively.

He growled.

He would normally hum softly with pleasure when they kissed. He was always a very vocal man. But today Villian Mic lowered his voice, his hum turning feral, a raspy snarl of desire that caused her to gasp out loud. He laughed wickedly and mischievously groped her rear, bringing her into contact with the firm bulge in the front of his tight leather pants. There was no doubt he still desired her, but his technique was rougher.

"Mnnn." After what seemed like ages, he finally parted from her, his tongue partially hanging out. "Well, now. That jostled something, all right."

Elly clung to him, breathing hard. "Ohmigod... Mikey."

"Nmm? Something wrong, princess?"

She struggled to focus. "See? You - you call me that, still. You must remember, deep down."

"I know what 'Mikey' likes. An' I definitely like you. So there's somethin', huh?"

After a few adjustments they began to move, heading to their destination.

He raised an eyebrow as they walked, pursing his lips as if to whistle. "So, we live together, huh? Have we we ever fucked?"

"Hizashi!"

"That's a yes, and yer pissed I don't remember." He ran a hand through his blond hair that now ran freely down his back, shaking it out.

"Ugh!" She stomped one of her feet on the ground and he watched, amused. "You're impossible like this!"

"So fuckin' hot," he muttered. "Maybe we should talk spankings when we get there."

Elly laughed despite herself. "Really? You, or me?"

He moved so quickly she couldn't put up any defense, grasping her wrists and spinning her back to a nearby storefront that had closed for the day. "Villains always try to beat up heroes, gorgeous." His eyes swirled, appearing red under the orange tinted lenses he wore. "I wouldn't let you spank me unless you cuffed me first. And it looks like I've got the upper hand in strength, now, doesn't it?"

"M - Mic... Hizashi, please. I thought we were just talking. We really have to get to that bar."

"No one's around, princess," he told her in a voice thrumming with passion. "I could pull you into that alley and give you that spanking - among other equally delicious things -- right now." His look intensified as he stared down at her. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't."

"Sure, you could do that. But you can't remember us having sex before this. Don't you want to?"

"Yeaaahhhh," he drawled. "I don't remember at all. I would <i>really</i> like to remember how we did it in the past."

"It's okay," she stressed. "It should come back to you... eventually."

He stared morosely at her hand, the Present Mic ring glittering under the street lights. "It better. All I know right now is my names." He paused. "And that I really want to screw you into the floor. Or pavement. Wherever, really."

"Can we go, then?"

"Eh." He shrugged and released her abruptly. She yelped and almost fell, but he caught her before she hurt herself. "Careful!" He leered at her a little.

"I think I'd better be," she agreed, and quickened her pace. They reached the bar soon after and ducked inside, happy to be out of the streets. They both paused to let their eyes adjust to the dim lighting.

"Over here," a dry voice called, and they slid into a booth far away from any other patrons.

Hizashi's eyebrow arched as he took in the scruffy man in front of him. "This guy? This guy's gonna help?"

"You're even more of a loudmouth now, I see."

"Sorry, Aizawa," Elly apologized, "but Villain Mic is, ah... incorrigible. To say the least."

"So." He sighed as Hizashi called loudly for beer. The man's love for alcohol hadn't changed, he noticed. "What happened."

Elly listed most of the events that led to them being here. Her blush and awkward silences here and there gave away the rest. Surprisingly, Hizashi was silent while she spoke, or, rather, he didn't talk. He did, however, guzzle beer noisily until he drained the mug he held, and then burped.

"M'not hurt," he insisted. "It's jus' a scratch."

"Idiot," Aizawa grunted. "You need to go to the hospital."

"I'm not going there!"

"They'll fix this."

"They'll fucking lock me up."

"You're not a villain, Hizashi," he reminded him in disgust. "You don't even have the aptitude for it."

Elly waved her hand back and forth. "He's got the attitude down, if not aptitude. But I agree. It's just not you. You're the sweetest man I know."

His eyes narrowed. "Then why would I think I was?"

"Not sure." The other man rubbed at the back of his neck in thought, his own drink forgotten on the table in front of him. "Blaming yourself for something, maybe?"

Elly scratched her head, messing up her purple hair and not caring. "I can't think of anything he told me before this that might explain it. But that doesn't mean there couldn't be something. Obviously." She bit her lip.

"Probably just coincidence. Maybe he fantasized about the idea."

"Oh, shit." Her eyes widened. "Um. That could be it. We sort of, uh. I mean, fantasy wise..."

Aizawa held up a hand, his cheeks burning pink. "Please, I think I can guess. So, did you two, ah." He cleared his throat. "Was it recent?"

"Kind of."

"S'what y'saying is we like to roleplay during sex? Kinky." Hizashi had finished Aizawa's beer as well and was now drunk. This thankfully made him much more manageable. He leaned on her, nuzzling her neck. "Hnn. I wish I could remember all this fun <i>stuff</i>."

"There's an idea, though."

Elly gave up on trying to pry him off of her. His mustache tickled and she bit back a surge of giggles. When Hizashi saw this he doubled his efforts to rub the pointy hair on her neck. "I - ah - idea?"

"Take him home, let him... ah, do what he wants to do. If anything, that might pull him back. If not, it'll at least keep him occupied. I'll stand watch outside your door."

"But doesn't he need to see a doctor? He could have a concussion!"

"I'll get Chiyo to come in after awhile. Just keep him busy, don't let him fall asleep."

"Uh, you'll hear things..."

"Ches, I live downstairs from you. I hear you both all the time anyway."

"Oh." She made a face. "Sssss.... orry?"

"Yes, well. Nothing to apologize for. Except that one time when he broke my coffee mug."

"Oh yeah. Before we got the - <i>eeek!</i> Hizashi!"

"C'mon, babygirl," he whined softly in her ear. "He might be ri-i-ight, you know," he sang playfully. "Maybe you can screw me back to my old self."

She sighed in resignation. "Evil or not, you're too god damned cute for me to resist. And I'll do anything for you."

He growled again, seductively this time yet the sound was still more threatening than the wholesome hum she was used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment