Saturday, May 18, 2019

51: Amused

Hizashi walked into the bedroom with his toothbrush held loosely in his mouth, his eyes trained on the phone he held in his other hand. "Hey babygirl, did ya know that the place I'm goin' for my newest gig used to be an old factory?" 

"Really?"

"Yeah." He looked up and blinked. "Uhhhh..." 

Elly grinned abashedly at him from the floor where she was sitting, her tail thumping against the bedframe. "I got stuck."

He couldn't do anything other than remove his toothbrush, smiling hugely. "I'm  - I'm'a be right back, 'kay?" 

She heard him trying to mask a fit of laughter with rinsing the remnants of toothpaste from his mouth. 

"It's not my fault! You're the one that thought it would be cute to buy me yarn." She twisted around, bound by the fuzzy string.

No comments:

Post a Comment