Saturday, May 18, 2019

64: Bliss

"Um, what smells like roasted chicken seasoning in here?" Elly slipped into the bathroom, waving a hand around in front of her face to dispel the steam. 

"New shampoo and rinse," Hizashi called out from the shower. "It's from... well, can't read the label right now, babe. But it was sent to me as a sample. It's lemon and some kinda herb."

She wrinkled her nose. "I like your other stuff better."

"Yeah, well, me too. But I gotta try the stuff the companies send, sometimes I can get an advertising deal out of it. Free product, and I use so much yanno?"

"Oh yes."

There was mild swearing as he fussed around, rinsing himself off. Then the taps squeaked and Hizashi emerged, dripping, the first towel already wrapped around the massive amount of hair on his head.

"Oh. That's the name of the company." 

"Huh. I guess it's a good one. But, honestly, lemon and sage?"

No comments:

Post a Comment