Tuesday, May 21, 2019

77: Hyper

Hizashi spun about, grinning widely. "You look gorgeous in traditional clothing," he gushed, wringing his hands as he stared at his girlfriend. 

"Oh, Zashi," she sighed shyly. "You've said that a hundred times already. I told you I can barely look at you, you're so handsome." 

"Yeah, but! But!" He danced around her, pointing here and there. "The fabric is perfect, the bow, the flowers in your hair. I <i>love</i> summer festivals!"

Elly waved her tail about her front, tying a small wreath of flowers right before the white tips. "I do, too. The food stalls and activities... fireworks. It's so much fun."

Hizashi brushed the front of his robe, fiddling with the golden sash. "C'mon, c'mon, let's go, then! I wanna get to the takoyaki booth before they sell out like they always do." He flung the front door open and dashed outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment