Tuesday, May 21, 2019

83: Fulfilled

"Mmmn, there's nothing else I want in this world," Hizashi sighed in bliss. He rolled over on the floor where they were laying and leaned over her for a kiss. 

She purred faintly. "Oh, really?"

"Ohhh. Oh yeah, well, there is one thing." He reached out and spun the ring on her finger. "You wanna swap this out, baby?"

"Silly," she murmured. "You've been teasing me about that since we got these."

"Aww. But what if -" He reached into the breast pocket of his shirt and pulled out a flat little box. "I really, <i>really</i> meant it this time?"

She smiled and held out her finger. "Put it on then, Zashi. You know I was only waiting for you to ask."

"Did I?" He grinned from ear to ear as he slipped the simple band on. "Well, there we go. Now we can talk about some more important matters." 

"Mmm. Like when?"

"Where?"

"Who." He could barely contain his laughter. "You say 'why' an' I'm gonna pee myself, I swear..."

She snickered. "How."

He rolled over, clutching his sides and howling.

No comments:

Post a Comment