Friday, March 8, 2019

Softzawa

Elly frowned up at her boyfriend as he paced the living room in front of her. She held a magazine in her hands open to a specific page he had shown her.

"I can let go." He shrugged. "I choose not to for several very logical reasons."

"Which are..?" She flicked her ears in amusement. "Listen, Sho - you don't need to prove anything to me. I love you as you are. This is just a stupid, deliberately provocative article."

He sighed harshly, rubbing a hand over the stubble on his cheek. "I want you to understand me better."

"It's fine," she said firmly.

"No, it's not." He frowned as he struggled to put his feelings into words. "I've lived alone for so long I have difficulty with this. I want to work on it."

"If you're doing it for you, too, then I'll support whatever you decide. You know that." She placed a hand on his and smiled at him. "But I love you as you are, every bit of you. Even the parts that don't come to the surface as much."

"Okay." He pointed. "I bought the stuff from the article."

Elly blinked. "What?" His bluntness caught her off guard this time.

"The spray. It's supposed to strip your willpower away so everything you say is without thought."

"Shota ..."

He held up a hand. "You said you were supportive."

"I did." Her brow drew up in concern. "Are you sure this is what you want? People are allowed to have secrets, it's healthy and normal."

"This isn't about secrets." He drew her close, wrapping his arms around her waist. "It's about me showing you how I feel about you without reservations."

"One more thing. You could work on this slowly, over time. You don't need an instant solution." Her purple eyes were filled with concern.

"I know myself. I'll be too busy, or too tired... no." He lifted the bottle and sprayed himself before she could add anything else. "It will be started this way. I can end it myself."

"When does it start?"

He shrugged. "Dunno. Different timing for individuals, they said."

"So, um. You want to sit?"

Aizawa nodded and joined her on the old, worn out couch, laying low with his head sideways on her chest as he cuddled. "I'm suddenly nervous." He closed his eyes as she lightly ran her hands down his back. He sighed and she pulled him closer, kissing him on his cheek. "Mnn. More, Ches."

"Well, this isn't new," she chuckled softly. They kissed, and his breathing grew rough as he lifted himself just enough, back arched like a cat with his face turned up to hers. Elly purred when he bit under her jawline, nibbling up to her lips. He sat up in her lap abruptly and caught both sides of her face in two warm, rough palms.

"I need more," he gasped.

"Take as many kisses as you want, Sho," she said with a smile. "I love you."

"Damn it!" His mouth pressed to hers, his tongue driving hard against her own. He sounded like a beast; his moans turned to loud growling that ended with an impatient huff. "I don't want - do want... ngh!" Black hair flew as he tossed his head back, his entire body straining. She lightly touched his chest to feel his heart pounding wildly through the thin t-shirt.

"Honey? Are you okay?"

"I n - need..!"

"We've never done anything serious," she murmured. "Is that what this is about? Have you been holding back this much because of me?" She cautiously lifted the hem of his shirt and tickled low on his belly.

"Don't - hey, d - don't!" His voice grew panicky, his breathing now short, sharp little pants. "Not there, please!"

"Oh, Shota," she whispered. "I knew it. I'm sorry." She whipped her hand back.

"Uh, I've never," he whispered, breathing in soft, sharp little pants. "I didn't know, it wasn't supposed to get physical. The spray..."

"It's okay. Just sit here and relax, and it'll wear off."

"No!" He panicked further, rolling over to clutch the front of her shirt when she would have left him to himself. His gray eyes widened in terror. "Stay with me. Don't leave. I'm sorry! I promise I won't try anything!"

"It's okay." Elly sat back down. "You are not the problem here. I won't leave you, Shota." She curled back down around him, stroking his hair when he buried his face between her breasts. "Look. I'll be with you as long as you want."

"Good," he mumbled. They stayed that way for a long time and perhaps they dozed a little. When he regained consciousness he was immediately embarrassed. He pulled away from her warmth and rolled over to sit at the far side of the couch, his face flaming.

"Nmm. Oh, you awake?"

"Yes." He coughed lightly. "Ah. That was different than what I was expecting."

"Can I ask you two questions?" He nodded mutely, though she could see anxiety in his red-rimmed eyes. Elly breathed in slowly, then swallowed to moisten her dry throat. "Are you a virgin, and are you afraid I'll leave you because of that?"

His ears started to burn hotter. "Yes. Maybe, but not because of ...those reasons. I don't want to frighten you. I did once before."

"Ohh. Oh, Sho... I'm sorry." She paused, thinking back. "I was scared too, originally - that's why I stopped you."

"I didn't realize that." He frowned. "No, I thought ..." He grimaced. "What I thought doesn't bear repeating. I should have said something without the spray."

"You could say something now." She reached hesitantly out for him.

"Ches," he groaned in exasperation, "we just - I said..." Aizawa floundered to a stop, his eyes wide. He watched as her hand floated in midair between them, trembling.

An obvious offering.

He blinked at it, then very slowly lifted his own and lightly grasped it. Both of them were shaking, just a little.

"My queen?"

Her heart was in her eyes as she spoke. "We can go a little further without going all the way, you know."

She knew no one else had seen this complicated expression of lust, fear and utter and complete panic he wore right now. "I - I don't - do you mean..."

"Shota. Deep breath. You're still you - logical, determined you." She pulled his hand gently and he let himself be tugged forward. Sitting up in front of her, he nodded and did just that. He tried to clear his mind, though this wasn't easy as his tense groin was demanding attention. He sighed and then opened his eyes to grin at his girlfriend.

"Okay." He spread his legs, crooking a finger at her. "Come jerk me off, then."

She snorted a laugh. "Sho!"

"No, I mean it. I'm - I'm so hard I hurt. Here," he took her hand and placed it on the crotch of the sweatpants he was wearing. "See?"

"I feel," she said, inching closer. "Here, raise your hips so these can come off." He propped himself up while she pulled the pants down and away. The red boxer briefs he wore underneath were stretched uncomfortably tight and she rubbed the bulge in sympathy. "Poor Sho."

"Haa - ahhh!" His breathing was completely out of control. No matter what he did he could not compose himself as she touched him and he writhed in an agony of newfound pleasure as the boxers were peeled off. His erection freed, he found he wasn't shy but rather too desperate for her attention.

And yet, though not necessary, she took time to purr with delight. "You're a handsome man everywhere," she whispered, sounding amazed.

"Ches!"

"No, sweetie, I mean this." She touched the tip of his member, tapping lightly. "You have a very good looking penis." It was not intimidating but nicely sized and it curved upwards towards his flat belly in his excitement. She ruffled the black patch of bristling pubic hair and curled her fingers around the base, admiring him.

He choked. "Cheshire!"

"Be ready," she whispered.

But he was not.

The pressure in his lower body was simply too much. He had never known such agonizing pleasure before as she stroked him tenderly, somehow knowing where to rub to bring him to a shivering, muscle-taught peak before releasing to where he could relax again. After a couple of teases like this he was heaving, gasping, pleading with her in a string of unintelligible syllables that still managed to sound incredibly sexy.

"Nggh... uh! Hhha - wait! Yes! Mnnnn!" Her hand moved slowly, movements accompanied by soft, squelching sounds and his increasingly louder moans. He had produced such a large amount of lubricant on his own that she was having no trouble maintaining a slick friction. When he started to whimper, his voice pitching upwards, she squeezed and pulled faster. One hand dropped low to caress his tightly drawn balls and she gasped as he jerked forward. His cries became nearly pathetic; he bucked and whined and choked as he neared his climax. His dark hair swung back and forth, revealing his flushed cheeks and then hiding it from view. And then all at once he froze, his eyes wide and shiny with unshed tears. Aizawa's hand flew up to his mouth and he held it there, his head raised, pulse thumping so wildly in his neck a vein could be seen.

"Shota," she called out, her pace not slowing. "Let go and come for me."

His breath hitched and he let out a soul wrenching, quivering moan. Elly quickly caught up his discarded boxers and held them around him as she guided him through his orgasm, slowing down as he calmed. He flopped back onto the sofa panting hard with one hand covering his eyes.

"Ugh... Ches?" She was, to his utter astonishment, gently wiping the semen off his tired member.

"Right here."

"Leave me be," he grumbled. "You - thank you," he said in a softer tone. "I'm clean enough. I need to do something for you."

She set the sticky cloth carefully down and sat beside him. "Oh?"

"Don't start," he chided as he yanked his pants back on. "That was incredible." He looked off to the side, cranky about still being shy but unable to help it. "I want to know how to make you feel just as good."

"You do pretty good on your own. Your kisses are amazing." He grinned at her, and she shivered at the promise in his eyes. "And your voice is so sexy."

"My voice isn't what's going to make you orgasm." He pressed her under his body, kissing her passionately and taking liberties he had only dreamed of. His hands groped her curves, ran down her legs to where he knew she must be as excited as he had been. He smiled, triumphant, when she moaned his name as he rubbed her jeans.

"Not so ... sure about the voice thing," she wheezed. "I think it might be close."

"Do I really get you that hot?" He paused in the act of unbuttoning her pants, eyebrows raised. 

"Yes, you really do." She licked her lips. "Please..."

"Up." He unzipped and slid her pants down, and came face to face with her black panties. He suddenly knew what he was about to do, and though determined was really starting to get nervous again. "Ches, I've never even seen a woman up close."

"Then take them off and look at me." She stroked his hair with a loving touch. "I'll help if you need it."

Aizawa had read copious amounts of articles on the subject of pleasing a woman since they had started dating. He reminded himself that, technically, he understood the basics. Her purple hair was pretty down here, too, he noticed as it slowly slipped into view. He dragged the underwear down and over her wiggling feet. 

He placed his hand over the puffy patch of hair. "Yours is softer than mine," he murmured. 

"Is it?"

"I think." He thought for a moment. "Certainly prettier." He drew a deep breath in and stroked the damp curls with a finger. "Oh..."

"Oh, yes."

"You're so slippery," he whispered. His finger slid right in as he rubbed experimentally and he gasped. 

"Mmm..." He had been worried but she sounded excited, so he kept going, testing the texture and stroking the different flaps inside her. He found to one side and below where the bundle of nerves he needed to uncover was sensitive. He concentrated on that for awhile, his fingers swirling in the gentlest patterns until he found one she definitely liked. When she started to breathe heavier he glanced up and saw her eyes were closed, her lips parted wantonly.

"Am I okay..?"

"Yes," she choked. "It's - on top, try there, too."

"I thought I had to tease it out." He changed directions and her reaction was electric.

"Right there!" 

"Damn," he sighed. "You're going to get me hard again." He slid another two fingers inside and made a tentative, shallow thrust. When she moaned and moved with his hand he grew confident, moving more rapidly until she was tossing her head wildly underneath him.

"Oh. Ohhh, my god, <i>Shota</i>. How - how can you be this good? Oh, Shota..! Yes!"

He was grinning harder than he ever had before, so thrilled that he could do this well for her. His fingers moved easily in and out, curling on the in thrust to hit that special spot that made her squeal. His thumb rubbed her clitorus in lazy, little circles. 

"Am I really good, my queen?" He asked softly.

"So good!"

He took a deep breath. "Can I ... make it better?" 

"Mmmn? Shota?" Her eyes grew huge as he nuzzled close to her ear, whispering.

"You said my voice could make you come," he husked dangerously. "Let's just see about that, hmm?"

She whimpered and he nipped the soft velvet of her ear. 

"Do you like how I'm touching you Ches? Do you want me to go deeper?" His next pump was firmer, flattening the heel of his hand on her pubic hair. "More, maybe?"

"Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop - please, oh please!" She strained towards that sweet release as he flexed his powerful arm muscles, driving into her body in powerful thrusts. He knew what was needed to push her over the edge, however. 

"Come hard for your Sho," he breathed in her ear. "Come, my sweet baby." He moved his thumb faster, tighter.

Hearing that nickname combined with the extra pressure on her throbbing clitorus did it. She trembled in and around his fingers, throwing her arms around him and raising her hips as she orgasmed. 

"Sho! Oh, my Sho..."

He kissed her, his fingers sliding wetly out of her body when he was certain he had gotten her through it. "Love you."

"I love you so much, Shota Aizawa. Don't you ever doubt that."

No comments:

Post a Comment