Saturday, March 2, 2019

Siren song - 5

Hizashi / els AU
_

"Always. It's always been that way."

"I get it now," the merman husked sadly. "Damn, just... damn. Do you have friends? Any support at all? Or just - just your folks?"

"No one." Elly shrugged. "Every time I try to make friends it doesn't work. I try to be a good person, but other people... I don't get it. I'm not an angel and I have bad traits, sure, but I feel like I forgive so much about others and then no one forgives me anything. I guess I'm probably doing something to put people off, but I don't know what it is."

Hizashi's brow drew tight and he held her closer. "I don't think it's your fault, sweetheart. You need love and care - real love, the kind that is open and honest. And patience. You won't begin to heal in a day."

"Why would anyone want a broken person?" She was shaking harder now, afraid to look into his eyes. "My mother was right. I am hard to live with!"

"No..." He kissed the top of her head and began stroking her hair. "So what if you require more patience? More love? I'm betting you didn't get that as a kid. It's not your fault you need it now. You deserve somebody that loves you one hundred percent, no matter what. Most people had parents for that." He raised her head as gently as possible, urging her to look into his sea green eyes.

"Hi - Hizashi..."

"You have me."

He could see she didn't want to meet his gaze and could tell her tears frightened her. He didn't exactly know why but it didn't matter right now. What mattered was calming the fear in general. He wiped the wet streaks away with careful fingers, leaning in to place his forehead to hers.

"Maybe we're all broken. Some more than others, some so much that they won't heal entirely, no matter what. But, you know, two broken halves make a whole."

"You're not broken," she sniffled. "I mean, listen to yourself."

He sighed and one of his fingers brushed her lips. "Listen to yourself. You just told me I wasn't. But I've been traveling around for years, heartbroken, thinking I would never find my mate. Some of us don't. Those are the ones that settle for a 'comfortable' relationship... like my own parents."

"Oh..."

"Yeah." He traced the softness of her skin there, his expression haunted. "I had the opposite problem. My parents didn't love each other. They were together just because they didn't want to be alone and to have me."

"Oh my god. Was it bad?"

"I thought so. I mean, I didn't know what was wrong at first, but they were always fighting a lot. Eventually I went to live with my grandparents, but I wanted to be with them. I promised myself I was going to find my soulmate when I got old enough, and I wouldn't settle for anything less." He paused, realized he was still caressing her lips and slowly slid his fingers up to cradle the side of her face. Each noticed the other's shy smile and they laughed together, warm breath mingling before Hizashi dared to move. He placed his mouth on hers, holding it for the briefest of moments to savor the feeling before brushing lightly across. She gasped, her eyes dazed with such a strange confusion that he stopped.

"Zashi?" She sounded even more baffled.

He mouthed her lips softly. "Nmmm. There it is again. You look stunned. Why?"

Her blush darkened. "I didn't think a kiss could be like that. Like when they say a - a soul kiss..."

"Oh, that wasn't one of those," he told her seriously, his hand now cupping the back of her head as he shifted her in his lap. "This is one of those." He pressed more firmly against her lips, sucking suggestively. She parted them and his tongue swirled inside, wrestling hers in a teasing, playful manner. Light, soft licks and smaller kisses followed deeper, more serious ones until they were both moaning passionately, their bodies warming up even with the cool sea breeze whipping about them.

"I think you managed to make me hungry," she hesitantly whispered in his ear.

He started to pant, his tongue hanging partly out of his mouth. "Please tell me you don't mean food." His eyes burned from within, a devastating look of utter desire focused directly on her. "Please say me. You want ...me."

She tightened her grip on his shoulders. "I do want you."

"All of me?" He nibbled her ear, his breathing growing rough. "You want to see how our broken parts fit together?"

"Hizashi!" Her eyes popped wide open.

He laughed in pure joy and stood with her still in his arms. "Okay, let's go to the bedroom."

He tumbled onto the bed with her, making her giggle and then gasp as he covered her with kisses. His hands urgently groped her everywhere, eliciting soft cries when he delicately squeezed her breasts that became much louder as he teased the area between her legs. Elly was breathless, thoughtless except for the need to be kissing and touching and smelling him. Everything was delicious, even when they banged their teeth together in their haste and started to laugh.

"Here - wait, let's take off everytjing but our underwear. Okay?"

"Good idea, love."

Elly had seen him almost nude several times already but was still shy when he stepped out of his pants. The boxer briefs he wore were tight across the front, and there was some wetness. He saw where she was looking and blushed.

"You make me more excited than I can ever remember," he admitted shyly, pressing his index fingers together.

"Yes."

"Aww." He rejoined her on the bed, laying carefully on top of her and relishing the feeling of their skin touching. She reached up to touch his hair with trembling fingers and he smiled. "Want me to undo it?"

"There's so much..."

He grinned and unfastened the tie, shaking the silken tresses free. They swept forward like something all by itself from a fairy tale, surrounding him in a shining cloud of gold. The hair offset those twinkling green eyes of his so well she was forced to cover her own.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He kissed the arm over her face.

"N - nothing," she said. "You're so handsome it hurts me."

Hizashi was silent for such a long while she hesitantly uncovered her eyes for a peek. She breathed quickly in at the sight. He was holding a hand over his mouth, his brow tightly drawn and his glorious eyes overflowing with tears.

"Zashi?"

"You - you ... " He sobbed. "That's it. I'm going to love you like no one ever has or ever will, ever, forever!"

And he did keep his word. Within minutes she was lost, writhing and screaming his name.

"What is - oh, Zashi, what's happening..!"

He kissed her, murmuring into her mouth as he thrust. "Looks like someone's never orgasmed during sex."

"H - Hi - Hih..!"

"Yes." He doubled his efforts to stay calm and keep his slow, even pace, though her expressions and shocked cries were making it difficult. "Let go... let me take you there."

"Hizashi!"

"Oh my god, beautiful," he whispered. "Just hearing you is gonna..." He squeezed his eyes tight, whining softly as his pace grew frantic. "Hold me!"

She held him tight with her arms and legs, clinging to his hot, sweaty body as he surrendered to his release as well.

After, they lay beside each other, slowly regaining control of their breathing and their wildly racing hearts. Hizashi reached out and found her hand.

"Come away with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment