Saturday, March 2, 2019

Soft & Hard

Shota/Els
_

The night was cool and quiet. Elly and Aizawa were sitting on the floor of their living room, his back against her chest as they watched the stars out the sliding glass doors. They were dressed for bed, which meant he was nude except for his underwear and she wore a shirt that was too large for her and covered her panties.

"This is romantic."

"Mrrf." He snuggled closer and pointed at the neatly manicured lawn outside. "If that shadow over there is Mineta trying to catch us at it again I'm going to skin him alive."

"You're such a grouch," she laughed fondly, kissing his upturned lips. "You scared the shit out of him last time. I doubt he'll try that again."

"You bet I did," he said, his scowl deepening. "I was about ready to take your bra off when I heard the twig snap."

"Ehhh... yeah, I remember. Want to pull the drapes?"

"Too comfortable," he grumbled.

"You're adorable when you're really sleepy."

He snorted in defiance. "Ugh. You know I hate that word." His hands grabbed the front of the tshirt she was wearing as pajamas and pulled her down to him. "But if you want cute, I can play whatever you'd like, my queen."

"Sure, that would be fun."

He groaned. "Ugh, seriously?"

"You said..."

"I did." He got up and pulled his bare knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and staring at her with wide eyes. "I just ... didn't know you were serious, that's all." He turned away as if shy.

She touched the side of his face, petting the rough stubble lightly. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

"I want to," he mumbled.

She flicked her ears, intrigued. He really had slipped seamlessly into his role. "Oh? So it's okay to touch your boxers?"

He gasped as she touched his knee. "The - the front?"

"My god, Sho. You - how do you..."

He smirked at her. "Just tell me if you can't handle it."

"I can take whatever you can dish out, sweetie." She tucked one of her purple side locks back and flashed him a fanged grin.

He drew close and whispered into her ear. "Please," he whimpered shakily. "Please kiss me?"

"You want kisses, sweetie?" She reached out to stroke his long, dark ponytail. He nodded, closing his eyes as she ran her fingers through to his cheek and started toying with his stubble. "All you have to do is ask. Annnd... now we really need to close these." She got up to yank the curtains shut with a brief motion, giving them total privacy.

Aizawa was sitting spread legged on the floor when she turned back, holding a finger to his lips seductively. He sucked on it as she took in the scene before her, then used his other hand to rub the front of his bulging boxer briefs. "The hell with soft Shota," he grinned. "I'm hard as hell and I want to fuck."

"I knew you were going to get too excited." She crawled into his lap and he locked his legs around her.

"I still want my kisses," he murmured, tangling his fingers in her hair so she couldn't escape. "Give them to me." His hair rose up as his eyes flashed red.

"Where's that innocent side now?" She chuckled and was abruptly cut off by a low, menacing growl. Aizawa pulled her to him and devoured her mouth with his own, closing his teeth on her lower lip and sucking. When she shivered and started to purr he pressed further, his tongue delving inside to war with her own. It was intense and he held her tight, going so far as to give her hair a little pull when she tried to move.

"No. Mine."

"Mnn, Sho, yes..." She closed her eyes, letting her head roll back. "Fucking ravish me. Make me yours."

He pushed her down to the floor without a further word, his teeth sinking into her neck in tiny, nibbling bites that stung but were soothed by warm, lingering swipes of his tongue and followed by kisses. His rough hands slid up her shirt and hungrily groped her bare breasts. He absolutely loved when she wore one of his shirts to bed, and tonight she had picked one to pair with some lacy black panties that doubled his lust. His fingers left off pinching her nipples to toy with the hem of her underwear as he kissed her. He knew how to tease and how surprise was a key factor to excitement. So he tried a little something different.

Aizawa thrust the tip of his tongue in and out of her lips as he stroked the skin near her quivering thighs. As he mimicked the act of sex above, he began panting, moaning into her mouth. Elly squirmed and dug her nails into his back, her breathing picking up as well.

"Ches," he gasped, stopped, groaning loudly and long. "Ah, Ches, mnnn... you feel so good."

"You - you're faking it for me? Oh my god, Shota!"

"Take it, my queen," he husked, once again licking and kissing her deeply. "Grip me in your heat, f - fuck, sweetheart, yes!"

"Yes!"

"Can you feel me inside you? Can you feel me all hard and wet and rubbing on those your tender, special spots of yours?" His fingers slipped her panties down while she was distracted, whisking them off.

She arched up, whimpering with need and suddenly freezing, mouth open in shock as he pumped two fingers quickly inside her body. "Shota, you little bastard!"

He nearly lost control at this, laughing, not unkindly, at her reaction. "Hush now, dear," he chided, "or everyone will think I'm mistreating you." He curled his fingers, aiming precisely and moving even faster.

"You are," she wailed, bucking into his movements. "I can't take it any more, Sho, I need to come, please!"

"Call me by my hero name."

This had the desired effect. Her face flushed darker and she bit her lip, fangs flashing in the dim light. "Eraserhead! Sh - shit, take me, Eraser!"

"Good girl." He smiled and added his thumb, rubbing in tight circles on her clitorus. She nearly wept as the unbearable tension in her lower belly broke in a burst of pleasurable electricity. Aizawa watched his lover carefully, drawing out the last bits of thrill and guiding her through her orgasm. When she fell back, spent, he withdrew his hand and wiped it off on his boxers, which were already beside him. His firm length dripped with fluid as it bobbed eagerly about.

"Ches? Have you been taking your pills?"

"Y - heh - ess..."

"Good." He laid his thighs along hers and bucked his hips, penetrating her easily due to their combined fluids. She shrieked and he silenced her with another kiss, holding her down so his somewhat violent thrusting wouldn't actually hurt her. He took her as she had requested, hard and fast and naked inside her willing body. He knew if he could just be quick enough and rub just right he could get her to come once more.

"Honey, it's too much!"

"Ahhh." That meant he was almost there. She always begged him to stop right before her second orgasm, never using the safewords so he knew he didn't need to. Instrad he doubled his efforts, his hair coming free from the ponytail and swinging wildly about his shoulders.

It really did feel like agony, fire instead of electricity as he brutally struck her tired body's pleasure centers again and again. But not unbearable... until, all of a sudden, it happened again.

"Again!" She choked in surprise and clawed his back, causing Aizawa to cry out in turn, his hair wooshing up and his toes curling.

It was so good he forgot where he was and banged his fist on the floor. "I'm coming!" He yelled, lost in his moment of utter delight. For several long, pulsating moments he didn't think of the ramifications of shouting so loudly. But then, when he came to, he wheezed in embarrassment.

"It's okay."

"Augh... no, it's not." He pulled slowly out and sat up, rubbing the bridge of his nose sourly. "I saw a shadow move outside our fucking window right before I screamed."

"Son of a - !"

"I'll skin the little bastard alive if I catch him," he hissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment