Thursday, September 12, 2019

Trust Camp (Zashi)

The team building exercise this month for U.A's staff was a two night stay at a "Trust Retreat". A good portion of the staff was sent, with a few staying behind to look after things. There were male and female dormitory-style cabins, and everything was rustic yet well maintained. No one really spoke of the reason why they were there until the first night.

"Okay. We're here, we set up the fire." Chiyo sighed and held her hands out towards the flames. "This feels wonderful."

"What do we do next?" Kan blinked at the forest looming over their backs. "I just hope the answer's not 'get bitten to death by bugs'".

"BUGS?!" Hizashi yelped and tied himself into a rather intricate knot in his fear. "Where? Where?!" He waved a can of spray he was carrying around, his eyes huge.

"I think we're supposed to just talk and stuff."

"Isn't the point of a trust camp to test our trust for each other and strengthen it?"

"This is stupid," Hizashi whined. "Can't we just go inside, where it's kinda safer .... and forget about this part?"

A sardonic voice drifted up from the general vicinity of the yellow sleeping bag on the ground nearby. "You can certainly trust that if I have to do this stupid thing, we all do."

Elly winced. "I know as the counselor you all probably think I'm into this sort of therapy, but I'm not, really. I don't care for public sharing."

"Excuse me, Cheshire," Yagi sounded confused yet was polite as always. "Do you mean this wasn't your idea?"

"No. I - I don't like these retreats." Her ears were flattened back and her wide, purple eyes darted around nervously. "Nothing good has ever happened to me by sharing intimate thoughts."

Hizashi tilted his head to the side, staring intently at her with a frown on his face. "Not even your family?"

"Especially my family!" She flinched when he jumped at her fervent answer. "Sorry, Zashi. But it's true. Those that were supposed to love me back either never did or showed it very strangely. With mental abuse, among other things."

"Oh. Wow."

Yagi looked absolutely horrified. He turned to her and spoke in a soft tone that still carried. "Parents should love and cherish their children."

"Yes. They should. And now, thanks to them and a bunch of assholes in the US that I had the misfortune of dating, I'm terrified of falling in love."

Nemuri laughed softly. "Little chance of that at U.A, though, right? I mean..." She briefly appraised the group huddled around the bonfire and chuckled. "The men here are either taken or, you know." She gestured to Aizawa, or rather, the lump of cloth nearby that was lightly snoring. "That."

Elly's cheeks burned bright red and she was very glad it was too dark to tell.

"Hey! There's other guys here, you know." Hizashi shook his head. "Damn, that's cold. Even for you."

"Hmm? Oh, of course. Toshinori. Sorry."

Hizashi spluttered. "Now you're just bein' insulting."

"Ha!" She covered her mouth with a snarky titter as several others shook their heads at their antics.

"Him?" Kan snorted, pointing at the blond-haired man as he fidgeted about, adjusting his long legs in a more comfortable position. "It's insulting to the females in his case."

"All that nonsense is a waste of energy as well as productivity," Aizawa asserted.

"Love is not a waste of anything," Yagi asserted, looking distraught.

"Look, I get enough action," Hizashi spluttered, shaking his fist at the fanged man. "Trust me. Club gigs're always full of chicks wantin' to take home the DJ."

"You're telling me it's not just Hero groupies? You know, the ones that'll bed any Pro?"

"Why is it so hard to imagine I do just fine with the ladies?!"

"Excuse me." Elly suddenly pointed behind them. "I need to run back to the cabins for something." She got up without waiting for a response and left, her movements quick and jerky.

"That's why," Aizawa muttered so low no one heard him.

"Prude," Nemuri scoffed as the counselor hastily excused herself.

"Probably has to pee. It must suck to be a woman and not just be able to go behind a tree."

"Ugh, Yamada..."

"I doubt that is her intent," Yagi said quietly. His sunken eyes slowly focused on the Voice Hero.

"What? Whaaat?"

Elly ran back to the girl's cabin. Everything was spinning and she couldn't breathe properly. She got in and had barely taken two steps when she let out a heartbroken wail. She wanted to scrape the images away, make them stop, but as she scratched her scalp and down her cheeks they kept coming, unbidden. Women that didn't care or know anything about him, grabbing greedily at his jacket and pulling at him in their eagerness to fuck a hero.

"Stop, stop. Oh, dear. I knew you would be distraught ... just not this much." Old hands, surprisingly strong for their age, caught hers and pulled them from her face. She hadn't even heard the nurse following her but was too emotional to be surprised. "Here. Let me fix this."

"I wish you could fix my stupid heart," Elly groaned.

"You shouldn't worry so much."

"You heard him, Chiyo. It's none of my business, but I hate thinking about it. I'll be fine. I'm being stupid, that's all."

The older woman smiled gently and patted her arm. "You're not being stupid. A little silly, maybe, but love does that to people. Look, he might have just said that to shut Kan and the others up."

"What man wouldn't take advantage of that?" She choked through her sobs. "Women throwing themselves at him? Really?"

A low noise, as if someone clearing their throat, was heard at the doorway.

"Uh... can I say somethin'?"

"That's my exit cue. Take this," she pressed a small sweet into her hands, "and you. Don't let her hurt any more. Okay?"

Hizashi nodded, blushing, and the woman left, talking quietly to herself along the way.

"Why did you come here? You didn't have to follow me." Elly bit her lip, wringing her hands together. He immediately reached out and took her hands in his.

"None of that," he said firmly, holding her hands close to his chest. "I saw Chiyo healing these scratches. Yer not doin' that again. Just listen." He frowned, his brow drawing tightly together. "I'm not gonna lie to you, Ches. I did take advantage of a few opportunities like that when I first became a pro."

She let her head droop down so he couldn't see her tears. "You don't need to tell me anyth-"

"Quiet, yo! This is hard. I, uh... sorry, but I'm tryna' think." She realized he spoke more slang when he was nervous, and it made her heart beat faster. He was so adorable. "All right. I did, you know? A coupla times. But then I noticed I didn't like how it made me feel."

Her soft sniff was very clearly heard in the otherwise quiet cabin.

"Honest," he said so earnestly that she looked up. "I mean it. I..." He faltered, seeing her eyes filled with tears. "Huh - holy shit, babe, wait! Are those cause of what I - ? Oh, crap."

"S'okay."

Hizashi let go of her wrists and pulled her extremely close. She gasped in shock at the feeling of his arms tightly clasped around her. He smelled good and the two necklaces her wore were cool on the side of her face.

"Nuh uh," he shook his head. "It's not okay. Not when yer cryin'. Please - let me finish quick? I hated that they didn't like, uh, really want me. They just wanted to brag the next day to their coworkers and shit. So I stopped. I swear it was only two and I didn't care about them.

"See, everybody treats me like I'm stupid. Worthless." The exasperation in his voice was so intense that she both heard and felt it as he lost control of his quirk a bit. "The fuck! I hate that, hated it more when I was younger. I thought, I dunno, the girls were giving me attention." He coughed. "That was pretty stupid, though. I know better now."

"We all did things we wish we did differently."

"Yeah. I never did that again, anyway. The sex. You know."

"But really, though - how many years has it been from eighteen to, what, you're thirty now? Were you celibate that whole time?"

He coughed, his ears starting to burn. "No-o-o-o, but I didn't let any body just, you know, grab onto me like that." He paused. "Hey wait - what about you? You're askin' me all these questions but can't I get jealous, too?"

She stared at him as if he had grown another head for half a minute. Hizashi started to squirm when she finally replied, slowly and obviously thinking very hard. "Why would you get jealous?"

"I just can, okay?" The burn on his ears began to spread across the bridge of his nose.

"What I said before at the bonfire was true. I've chosen badly due to my past, and have been treated like crap by guys. After the first few I - I gave up. For a long time. I haven't been physical with anyone since I was maybe twenty-three."

He blinked down at her, his green eyes alternately wide and squinted as he processed this. "Wait ... so you really haven't had sex in almost a decade?"

"Yes." It was her turn to squirm as he shifted his weight, pulling her closer. "It doesn't matter, though. It was never any good, anyway."

"Oh, shit, babe. That's not right. Sounds like you had some shitty partners."

"Ugh."

"It should be different. Even a kiss is way different when you're in love. I wouldn't want to, you know, kiss anybody just because." He gave her a strange look. "I'd want a serious relationship."

"Yeah," she nodded glumly. "I agree."

The blush had spread to his cheeks as well. Hizashi swallowed audibly and, his hands shaking, reached down to cup her face in his palms. "I, uh, would hafta be in love."

Elly's purple eyes showed complete confusion, even when he bent towards her and right up until the moment he pressed his mouth onto her own. They widened abruptly, and she gasped and clutched the front of his open dress shirt. She had no idea that something so fleeting as a light brush of the lips could be so stimulating. Her heart pounded in her chest and though her senses were overloaded, a persistent, electric tingle down below let her know that a decade had indeed been a long time. She initiated the next kiss, opening her mouth tentatively and hoping he wouldn't be turned off by her eagerness.

Hizashi's knees wobbled and he would have swayed had he not been luckily close to a wall. He set his back end to it to stabilize himself before giving into his desire and slipping his tongue between her lips with a low moan. They held the kiss for a long time, clinging to one another in the dim light of the social area in the cabin.

"Sh - shiiittt," he breathed at last when they parted for air. "Oh, man. Whoa."

"Wow," she agreed softly.

"Yeah. Wow." He sighed. "I knew it would be great, but that..."

Elly sighed this time, so dreamily that he smiled. "I think you're right, Zashi."

"Hmm?"

"I think sex could be very good if two people are genuinely in love with each other."

He let out a delighted gasp as her fingers stroked the nape of his neck, her body moving suggestively on his below. "Oh, babe, are you serious? What about -"

"We're adults. And honestly, I trust you in a way I never have anyone else. I just didn't think you would be interested."

"But where..? I mean, the rooms here? Is it okay?"

She shrugged. "They'll be busy for a couple hours."

"Yes." His hands switched from holding her in an embrace to lifting her up. "Which room?" He asked as he took the staircase two at a time.

She giggled at his enthusiasm and pointed. "Third on the right."

He stumbled inside and they collapsed onto the bed, laughing helplessly and rolling around. After the kissing and touching had progressed to underneath their clothing, he shucked his dress shirt and the tank underneath off in a single, smooth movement.

"Tadah." He grinned sheepishly.

"Hizashi," she whispered in awe. "You're gorgeous."

He choked and turned an alarming shade of purple. "What? Ches, I'm just, just normal..?"

She shook her head, hands running over his chest. "No. I don't think so. Your body ... why do you hide it under all those layers?"

"Ohhh my god," he wheezed, twisting and yearning as her palms grazed his abdomen. "M'too tall an' stuff even though I work out it doesn't look like - oh baby, right there."

"You're way more muscular than I thought. Either way is fine, but this is a surprise." Her hands slid lower and grazed the front of his khakis.

"Take me out, babe," he husked, licking his lips. "I want you to do it. Wanna feel."

"Lay back."

He did as he was told, craning his neck so he could see as she carefully unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Exclaiming in approval at his choice of boxer briefs - she liked the look -- she indicated he should lift his lower half. He did, and the pants were slipped off and tossed indifferently on the floor.

She purred lowly and got up, knelt on either side of his legs and bent to kiss his lower belly along the light dusting of blond hair that trailed down into his underwear.

"Y - your hands," he whimpered, biting his lower lip adorably. He had begun to sweat. Elly's fingertips grazed the front of his briefs, delicately tracing the bulging outline and lingering on the damp spot near the top. "Your hands feel way too good!"

"Good," she smiled.

"Nuhhh," he grunted, shaking his head. "This isn't gonna be over that quick. Here, your turn." He was on top of her before she realized what he was going to do, tackling her gently to the rear of the bed and kissing her passionately. "Ya got," he panted as his fingers deftly unhooked her bra, "too many," his hands triumphantly grasped a double handful, "clothes on."

Hizashi made short work of her simple t-shirt and the bra he had already unfastened, mouthing every bit of skin that he exposed along the way. By the time his hand brushed the crotch of her jeans she was sobbing with need, writhing under his warm, strong body and bucking towards his gentle touch.

"Don't worry," he crooned, kissing her breasts as he unzipped and tugged them down. "I'll take care of you the way you've always deserved to be treated."

"Zashi!"

"Ches." A lightly probing fingertip slipped under the waistband of her panties and rubbed. "Oh, man, you're so hot."

"Please..!"

"Hold on," he murmured. "Feels right an' all, but I gotta ask one more time. You sure?"

"Absolutely yes. I want you so much it hurts my heart and my... well, other bits."

He laughed with pure joy, his eyes bright. "Then hold on, sweetheart. M'gonna show you true love."

The sound wave hit the others back at the bonfire around a half an hour later. They blinked at each other amidst the churned up dust and dirt moments before a veritable stampede of animals burst out of the brush into the clearing, running straight for them.

"Shit!" Aizawa leaped to his feet and hopped off, joining the rest of the staff as they climbed trees and threw themselves out of harm's way as quickly as they could.

"That boy's got to get a quirk dampener if they're gonna be a thing now." Chiyo huffed.

Yagi coughed up a second lungful of blood. "Yamada. Oh... oh my."

No comments:

Post a Comment