Thursday, September 26, 2019

All Kinds of Play - Prostate Massage

"You really want to try a prostate massage?"

"I've heard it can be incredibly stimulating." He shrugged.

"Well, we've talked about it and have our game plan, if that's what you want tonight."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Aizawa was nude, sitting on their bed. His girlfriend was dressed in sweatpants and an old t-shirt, standing at the foot with their box of sexual paraphernalia by her side.

"I'm sure."

"Okay. This is ... you said the smallest, thinnest one. Ah." She dug around in the box and pulled out a non-threatening, purple rubber dildo. "Purple?"

He coughed. "They didn't have a wide variety of colors. Besides, does it matter?"

"No. I just thought it may have been a conscious choice." Elly held up a tube of lubricant. "Again, it's this one, right?"

He peered at it carefully. "Yes. The water-based one. You'll need to reapply frequently, but it will wash off easier and not stain."

She nodded.

"It's the perfect time, Ches. I've already had a bowel movement and cleaned up. That means it should be easier for us both, and less messy."

"Oh boy, poop talk." She rolled her eyes. "Sexy."

He snickered faintly. "You want sexy? Look how hard I've gotten thinking about what you're about to do to me."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh. Oh, my."

"Yes."

She hesitated a moment before squeezing a generous amount on his puckered opening. He shivered as the gel slid over his hot skin. "I'm going to play with my fingers first. Just along the rim."

One fingertip grazed him, lightly circling as she felt around the tight hole. He made an interesting sound and she watched him closely as she rubbed and eventually eased a fingertip inside. Aizawa began to pant heavily and she nodded.

"Let me wash up and I'll use the toy."

He croaked some sort of reply, his throat tightening at the thought.

When she came back he raised up off the bed again to meet her. "I'm ready."

"Here goes, then." She coated the toy thoroughly and him one more time before lightly pushing inside the slightest bit. When he didn't protest she dipped farther, and even farther until it was resting all the way, with only the grip protruding from his body.

"Still okay?" She moved the end, tapping lightly.

"Y - es!" He sounded like he was being strangled. His hands were clutching the sheets, twisting them violently.

"Red," she sighed.

"Ches? S'wrong?"

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this, baby. You're  - you sound like you're hurting. You didn't sound like that before when we used <i>actual pain</i> in our play."

He nodded. "I understand. It doesn't, ah. Hurt, though. It's a strange pressure, that's all." He rolled over and accidentally pressed on the end since it hadn't been removed.

"Uh oh. You okay?!"

Aizawa's face was a conflicting riot of emotions. He wriggled on the bed, gasping, trying to push in himself on the angle he had found by sheer coincidence. "Yes! My god, Ches - fuck, I ... <i>fuck</i>!"

Elly's eyes widened in shock. "Roll over again, I think I see how it needs to go..."

He immediately flopped onto his belly, his ass in the air. Her heart beating hard in her chest, she took hold of the grip and angled it upwards, pumping in a slow, steady pace. Her boyfriend's reaction was priceless. He squirmed, rubbing his dripping erection on the bed while he arched backwards as well.

"It's good," he groaned. "It's so good. Keep going, my queen, please."

She reached out and placed a hand on the roughened, badly scarred skin of his elbow. "Let me know if it's too much."

"Do me like I do you," he rasped, his face sweaty with strands of dark hair plastered on his red cheeks. "Make love to me, Ches."

She choked and fell forward, bending to kiss his lips as she moved the toy as smoothly as she could inside him. His cries grew in intensity and she watched as his eyes grew huge, the pupils seeming to dilate and then contract. He was silent in his actual orgasm, though his body thrashed about so wildly she jerked her hands back.

He lay there for a moment, his back slick and shiny from his exertions. "Pull it out, please," he groaned. "Towel first."

She quickly laid the towel they had prepped earlier and carefully removed the rubber toy. "Done. Do you want to shower now?"

"Yeah. Just give me a minute." His breathing started to even out and he sighed. "Okay. I imagine there's going to be some fallout here. You may want to step back when I get up."

Elly chuckled. "There already was. But thanks for the warning."

He made a face. "I can see why some people wouldn't like to try this, but honestly, we've seen all sorts of bodily functions from each other since we've been sexually active. This is just another one."

"Agreed. Now let's get you cleaned up and cuddled."

No comments:

Post a Comment