Sunday, September 22, 2019

Rape Fic (not really non con) Hizashi

Elly was wearing a U.A cheerleader outfit with a sour expression on her face. "They made me wear it," she explained to her colleague. "Otherwise the girls said they'd refuse... and I can see why."

Mic's entire body stiffened. He stood there, stunned, a bright red blush creeping up his neck. He felt very strange, and started to say so when she dropped one of the outrageous pompoms she was carrying.

"Crap." Sighing, she bent down in front of him to pick them up, her tail lifting in the air, and miaowed loudly as it was swiftly grasped in a leather-gloved hand. Mic pulled her up and pushed her back to the wall nearby.

"Present Mic! What the hell do you think you're... do ..." She trailed off as she saw his face.

He stared down at her with a dark little smirk, his eyes alternately squinted and huge. His cheeks were bright red and his ears burned, too - but the rest of him appeared very pale. His gorgeous green eyes whirled with lust.

"Shh," he admonished in a low whisper as he held one finger to her lips. "Don't want the kiddos to hear, do ya?"

She shook her head, her eyes huge.

"Awright. Then we understand each other. No yellin' - that's my thing, after all --" He snickered a little, "and no disappearing. Got it? I can still hold an invisible tail." He tugged harder and she choked back a cry. "Oooh, kitty likes when I do that, doesn't she? That turn you on, babe?"

"Please, Mic, not my tail," she begged quietly.

He leaned closer, his nose touching hers and his mouth a mere inch away. "But you li-i-ike it."

"M - Mic!"

"I know you do. Let's find out how much, hmm?" He thrust a hand up her skirt and wriggled a hand into her panties. "Aw damn, yer soaked! Do I turn you on that much?"

She wheezed and squirmed as he toyed with her sensitive folds.

"Hey, I asked you a question, baby. So? You got the hots for Present Mic?"

She bit her lip, eyes wide. "Yes," she admitted in a tiny voice.

"Ohhh, my shit. This can't be freakin' happening. Ain't lyin', are ya?"

"No, Mic," she told him firmly. "That's why I want you to stop. You're clearly under the influence of something."

"Yeah," he snickered. "You." His mouth brushed hers and she groaned, trembling and cursing herself for not being able to resist. "Ffffuckkk," he gasped. "You're seriously into this. Good. Great..." He kept on kissing her, every time more passionate than the last until they were both whining, gasping for air as they thrashed against one another. Mic had removed her underwear and she was dazed with her desire until she heard the clack of his belt, the whisper of a zipper.

"Oh, no, Mic, wait!"

"Nuh," he grunted, pinning her to the wall and moving forward. "Gotta have you. Waited too long, sweet thing."

His mouth covered hers in a deep kiss, swallowing her cry when he thrust. It was over fast and he shuddered all over, his eyes rolling back in his head as he passed out at the end.

Elly had to clean them both up, yank her panties back on and redress him before she could drag him to the nurse's office.

Chiyo ran his blood work and found traces of an aphrodisiac drug that caused males to zero in on their desires. She stared closely at the Insanity Hero and motioned for her to sit. Mic was still unconscious and laying on a cot, so she sat on the chair next to it.

"These types cause the affected to overload, so to speak, when they've completed their needs."

Elly carefully kept her face as neutral as possible. "Oh?"

The nurse sighed. "Girl, did he force himself on you? He's got all the signs and so do you."

"Oh, Chiyo, no ... I can't. I love him." She covered her face with her shaking hands. "Please don't report this."

"Do you need a pill?"

She nodded solemnly. "Let's be on the safe side and say yes."

"All right." She grabbed a packet from a locked top drawer in her cabinet. "Make sure to follow the instructions. You take one pill in seventy-two hours and then another one twelve later."

"He's going to be inconsolable when he realizes what he did."

"Yes. Good thing you're a counselor." She thought for a moment, then took out a thin metal device and what looked like a leather collar out. "I'm going to put this on him for when he wakes - otherwise I'm sure we'll all have our eardrums blasted out."

"What is it?" Her ears pricked forward nervously as she watched her fasten the metal to one side and clip the collar on his neck.

"Quirk dampener."

"Ahh."

"I know he's a good man," the older woman told Elly firmly. "And this wasn't entirely his fault. Let him know that."

"Ughhh... th'hell happened?" Mic groaned wearily.

"He's awake. Take him back to his apartment to let him recover. I'll clock you both out and let the staff know he was drugged - but not the details."

"Thanks, Chiyo. C'mon, Mikey, we're taking the rest of the day off."

He walked hunched over, his eyes haunted behind those shiny orange glasses. With every step he took he was certain something was dreadfully wrong. They were lucky and made it all the way across campus to the teacher's complex before he remembered.

His face drained of all color and he dropped to his knees, his mouth open in a soundless cry.

"Keys!" She held her hand out and snapped brusquely to cut through his dismay. He dug through a pocket and tremblingly handed them to her. "Thanks. Sorry... let's get in before you collapse though, okay?"

Once inside he ran into the bedroom and she had to rush after him so he couldn't lock himself in. Instead he moved as far away from her that he could, sinking down to the floor and wailing.

"Oh my god, Ches! I'm so sorry!"

"Hizashi, I talked to Chiyo. She said it wasn't your fault. Now come on, get up."

He only sobbed harder, and she was very glad that the nurse had attached the dampener to his neck. All six feet one inch of the Voice Hero was curled into a tight ball that was crammed into a corner of his room. His glasses and speaker lay on the edge of the bed where he had flung them.

"Hey," she tried again, "maybe you should get off the floor? It can't be comfortable."

There was a loud but thankfully muted scream that ended with what she thought sounded like, "Don't deserve it!" He dug his hands through his hair, pulling the heavily waxed tresses down in chunks.

Elly winced. "Please be careful. I'm really fine."

His head popped up and he sniffled, tears running down his pale cheeks. He looked oddly naked without his glasses, and very vulnerable. "Noooo," he whimpered. "I forced myself on you. It's the worst thing ever. It had to hurt!"

She wiped his tears away with a tissue but more kept coming. "It wasn't one of your finer moments, okay? But you can't fight what happened to you like that. You were under the influence of an outside source, like I said."

"No!" Now he was angry, slamming a fist on his thigh. "I'm a hero! I don't do things that hurt people!"

Elly sighed and sat down on the floor with him. "Hizashi, I had a spectacular orgasm."

To his credit, this was one of the top things he hadn't expected to hear. It stopped him cold, and he whacked a palm on the side of his head. "You said what?"

"You made me feel good, not bad." Elly tentatively wrapped an arm around his shoulders as she knelt in front of him. "Even in your altered state, you were considerate and, well ... loving." She bit her lip, but he saw her eyes well up as she spoke.

"Um. There's a - there's a really good reason for that last part," he admitted shyly.

She placed her other arm around him, curling them around his neck. "Please tell me," she said quietly. "I - I've wanted you for a long time. I've loved you for a long time."

"You weren't lyin', then? During the - when I..? To keep me docile?" He sounded hopeful.

"Is that what you think? No, I wasn't lying when I told you I'm madly in love with Present Mic. Hizashi Yamada, too." She touched his cheek fondly.

"H - huh - holy shit. I do love you."

"Then let's try again. This time, show me how you wanted it to be."

He shivered, his green eyes filling with tears again. "Can I ..? You're not scared of me?"

"I could never be scared of you, Zashi."

"I - but I don't know if I can."

"I'll help," she murmured, kissing him on the cheek. He turned and hesitantly met her mouth with his own.

It took much longer and there was some crying on both their parts, but in the end love won out. He was softer, gentler and cautious, kissing her all over and holding back although her touches clearly inflamed him.

She was glad once again for the quirk dampener when he threw his head back during his orgasm, his throat working convulsively.

Hizashi popped the collar free and sighed. "Don't need this now. Although... I wonder if she'd let us keep it. For, y'know - next time. Lots of next times."

Elly smiled and held him tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment