Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Relax

Aizawa tossed his head back and forth on the pillow, eyes squeezed shut in agony. He was nude except a pair of black socks and the messy pile of clothing beside the bed showed he had been hastily undressed. His girlfriend lay beside him with her hand wrapped around his firm erection.

"I - I want to, but I can't. <i>Need</i> to, Ches! Wh - what's wrong with me?!"

"It'll be okay, baby," Elly soothed softly. "You're under a lot of stress. This happens sometimes." She stroked his thigh lightly and bent to kiss him on the nose. "Look. Don't worry about it yet - let's put on some soft music and light some of those candles we bought last week."

He thrust his lower lip out, his forehead wrinkling in a frown. "How's that going to help?"

"Trust me."

He sighed. "Yes."

She brought in a few scented candles and found music he didn't object to after a few tries. Aizawa had closed his eyes and was laying on the bed in a frustrated state where he couldn't even doze when she joined him once more. The bed dipped with her added weight and she cuddled close.

"Can't relax yet?"

"No," he said shortly.

"Keep your eyes closed, okay?" She kissed them and moved on to toy with the scruff on his face.

"Hnf."

"I dreamed about you last night," she murmured as she nibbled his chin.

"Did you."

"Yep. I missed you when you were on patrol. So after I lay down I had a dream where we were in bed, snuggling together. It wasn't very imaginative, but I was smiling when I woke up and you were really there."

He swallowed a little awkwardly. "Hmm. You really miss me that much?"

She mouthed his lips and slid to the side of his face right before he moved to kiss back. "Uh huh."

Aizawa grumbled under his breath but held back, letting her do as she liked. She flicked her tongue out and traced the contours of his ear, brushing back his dark hair to reach. "Mnn. Hey, Ches."

"Mm hmm?" She breathed warmly on the lower part of the pink shell and smiled when his breathing started to pick up.

"I know what you're doing."

"I know that, too, Shota."

His voice grew rougher as he tried to maintain a steady intake of air. It was getting increasingly difficult as she teased him with fluttering kisses that barely touched his skin. Her hands began stroking him gently below, slow and steady with pressure on his most sensitive area. "Good. Don't stop."

"I won't," she promised. "Do you want anything?"

His frown grew deeper and he fidgeted a little, moving his legs restlessly about. "Kisses."

"Oh, you and your kisses. So cute."

"Yeah, then c'mere." He pulled her on top of him and cupped the back of her neck, guiding her forward. Their mouths met and he stared into her eyes while they kissed. "It worked," he told her quietly, his breathing now coming in harsh, little pants.

"You ready to come now?"

"Yes," he panted. "Just a little more... hah!"

"There we go," she murmured.

No comments:

Post a Comment