Thursday, September 26, 2019

Night at the club - 5



Elly poked her head out of the bathroom cautiously, her ears flicking about and her nose testing the air.

Mic was sitting on the large couch, humming along to the bass beat of the music drifting down from the club above them. He glanced over and grinned when he saw her, patting the seat beside him.

"Hey, kiddo. Feel better?"

"Yes." She flopped down next to him just as she was, nude, with him still wearing everything but his glasses and speaker. He pulled his headphones off and set those next to them on the table nearby.

"Good." He reached out and pulled her close, his mouth meeting hers in a brief kiss. She responded automatically, and his next move gently slid her onto her back so he could kneel on top.

"I - I <i>can't</i>," she whimpered. "Please, Mic, I don't think..."

"Shhh." He kissed her softly, humming against her lips. "If you need to, use a safeword. Otherwise, it's time for the Voice Hero to rock you, baby."

It had been a very long, wonderful night for her of making fantasies come true and exhilarating pleasure. One could, perhaps, have sympathy for Elly when this statement caused her to completely lose her mind.

Hizashi's heart melted when he saw her staring at him with such huge, tear-filled eyes, burning with desire and love for him. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed rapidly, and he moved to calm her enough so she wouldn't hyperventilate.

"Breathe, baby. Nice an' easy, yeah? Do it for Mic. That's right..." He kissed her on the forehead as he started to remove his jacket. "Good girl. I love you."

She whined quietly, watching with wide eyes as he undressed.

"You wanna touch?" He took her wrist and placed it on his white tank top, over his heart. "See? My heart's beatin' just as fast as yours." Hizashi sighed when she ran her hand down and under the fabric, toying with his chest hair. He hurriedly unfastened his belt and slipped his pants off.

The sound of the belt and the rustle of fabric seemed to bring her partially back, and she perked her ears. "Oh, Mic."

"God, baby... what're you doin' to me?" He tugged his top off and stared down at her fingers lightly pinching his nipples. Their play had gotten him so hyper sensitive that her gentle touch felt incredible. "Shit, that's great."

"Looks like we both got worked up."

"Yeah. Hey, do that harder, huh?" He licked his lips, moaning when she complied. "F-f-fuck-k-k!"

She pulled him close, scooting down, and latched onto one with her mouth. His reaction was priceless. He let out a quirk-enhanced groan that vibrated all the furniture in the room and threw his head back.

"Your mouth is so hot," he panted. "Ches, honey, I - I need you. I need to be in you <i>right now</i>."

"Yes!" Her hands yanked his underwear down. "Give it to me, Mikey. This whole night has been amazing. You inside me is the absolute best way to finish it off."

"Unh." He shook himself all over. "Shit, you're the one, princess. Here..."

Her mind reeled. 'The one'? But then he thrust, and she was lost to the sensations of his lovemaking.

"Oh, my god, baby," he whispered. "Can you feel me? Inside you?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, man," he choked, moving faster. "You - you were so beautiful an' amazin' tonight. I - I can barely hold back..!"

Elly laughed breathlessly and wrapped her legs around him. "Don't, then. I came so many times I'm done... you feel great, but I can't come again. I just want to share your orgasm."

He choked, faltered, and then sped up again. After several pulse-pounding minutes Hizashi's chest heaved and he took a swift, deep breath, letting it out in a joyous cry with his head lifted at the ceiling. "<i>Oh Ches, I love you!</i>"

She clung to him, smiling, kissing everywhere she could reach. Eventually his hips stopped jerking and he collapsed, breathing hard and still holding her against him.

Her ears perked.

There was the thin sound of cheering coming from upstairs and some whistling. Hizashi blushed and coughed into one hand apologetically.

"Uh, sorry Ches. Looks like I shoulda worn a dampener."

She touched the side of his face fondly. "You didn't break anything... I think. It's fine. I don't mind everyone knowing how much we love each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment