Thursday, September 12, 2019

Dress Up


<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>hey baby!</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>hi sweetie ♡ what's up</i>

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>I have a question for youuuu</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>uh oh!</i>

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>lol!</i>

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>if I could only wear a couple of pieces of clothing tonight (or less!) what would you want me to wear?</i>

Elly paused, her tail idly flicking back and forth as she thought. The school outside her office was quiet as it was after hours with only an occasional person strolling by.

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>I think...</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>wow this is really hard</i>

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>...</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>oh no you don't lol. I know what you were gonna say</i>

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>;)</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>your work jacket and boots</i>

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>the boots?! Kinky! I love it</i>

She giggled wickedly at his reaction.

<b>Hizashi</b>: <i>I'll be counting the minutes ♡♡♡</i>

Oh, the anticipation until she opened thei door a half an hour or so later.

True to her choices, he was wearing only his studded leather jacket - an older, slightly ragged one they used for fooling around in -- and the long boots. His hair was flowing free over his shoulders and he was sporting a huge erection along with the most evil grin she had seen in awhile.

"How the hell do you <i>do</i> that? I know you weren't hard the whole time since you texted." She hastily set her bag and neck gear on the bench near the door beside his.

"I get excited when I hear you opening the door," he admitted with a chuckle. "C'mere..."

"I haven't even showered yet!" But she allowed him to pull her in for a deep kiss. Hizashi hummed softly, causing a thrill to run up her spine from the vibrations of his quirk. "Mnn," she panted hotly. "Somebody missed me today, didn't they."

"I miss you every second we're apart." He could somehow say cheesy things like this with a straight, even earnest, face.

"You look sexy as hell."

"You chose the outfit. You like?" He cocked a leg up mid-air as if standing on a step, posed with his hair thrown back and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Elly's ears perked towards him attentively. "I love it. You know how I feel about that jacket, sweetie." She pulled him closer and kissed him full on the mouth. "Take me, sweetie."

"Sh - shit, that's what I'm talkin' about." He picked her up and hurriedly walked into the bedroom, doubling his stride to set her down on the bed as quickly as possible. "Okay." His shoulders surged and he wriggled out of the jacket. When he would have taken hold of the boots, however, she laid a hand on his.

"Leave them on," she grinned.

"Ohmigod."

"Yeah."

"Heyyy, I get better traction with 'em." Hizashi chuckled wickedly, a dark grin of pure mischief crossing his lips. "Watch out, babe." The bed creaked as he climbed onto her.

"Here, quick." She had unfastened the bottom of her bodysuit.

"So eager," he breathed. "This might be tricky if yer gonna just open the flap."

"Don't wanna wait," she moaned.

"S'okay, I'll go slow at first... mmm, Ches. Oh, baby." He gripped the sheets on either side and rocked forward ever so slightly. "I love you."

"Ohhh... so much, Zashi." She sighed, her hands clasped around his neck. "I love you so much."

"Good," he panted. "That's all I want..." He strained to keep a slow pace, eyes squeezing tightly shut. "All I need. Mnn. You're so hot inside." He giggled as the fur on her upper costume tickled his bare chest.

"Cute," she wheezed.

"Ha! You know what th - that does to me."

"I do."

"Then hold on!"

Hizashi threw himself into the act, gasping hoarsely amidst groans of pleasure. It was not long before his pace had quickened into the rapid squeaking of the mattress springs that signaled his imminent release.

"M'gonna come ... oh, <i>god</i>, baby, you ready for it? You ready for <i>me?</i>" He cried out in harsh little pants, his voice starting to rise as it always did. His hair flowed beautifully as he moved.

"Faster! Yes, Zashi, yes!"

"Huh...uh, oh shit <i>Ches</i>! Yes! Yes! Ye -" He was cut off by her mouth on his, swallowing his screams of pleasure and adding her own as she came, as well.

"Mnn'never takin' these boots off again," he moaned thickly. "They're like, my lucky sex charm or somethin'."

Elly burst out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment