Sunday, December 29, 2019

Wonderland 22

He sighed and kissed her cheek. "I was so scared of losing you." He blew air out again, even louder, and she saw with alarm that he was frowning, his eyes closed and his brow furrowed tightly. When he opened them, they looked more bloodshot than usual. He placed his forehead on hers. "I love you." It sounded like he was talking not only to her, but on a deeper level, to himself as well. They had told each other how they felt before she got on the plane, but now that everything was settled the stress was able to shake free. And shaking was what he was doing; she felt his entire body trembling as he held back.

"Oh." She sniffled slightly. "I love you, too. More than I can say."

"I want to do this right. Can we talk before..?"

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

"I'm not sure." He swallowed hard. "The hero society does testing, and since we're working, we know we're both clean. Are you on birth control?"

She nodded. "As mandatory as the testing."

"You really want me?" He sounded uncertain.

Two tiny tears slipped out of her eyes and she hugged him close, burying her face in his neck. "I only wish you could have been my first."

He shuddered, and she felt his arms around her tighten. "It doesn't matter. Only this matters."

"That's good." She sighed. "That's... oh, Shota."

He kissed her neck, moving down to trail along her shirt collar as his hands lightly touched her breasts. "This is in the way," he murmured. "I want to see all of you."

"Me, too." She lifted the bottom of his t-shirt. "Here..." They sat up, him helping her upright with a quick tug on her hands. She pulled his shirt over his head and he slipped hers off. Her hands immediately sought the scarred skin of his upper body, kneading as she made soft sounds of concern.

"I know." He looked down at himself. "I've healed. Don't worry."

"How am I not supposed to worry? I'd like to claw the face off every one of those idiots that hurt you."

"Don't think about that, now," he murmured. "Think about this, instead." He unhooked her bra and let it fall.

She sucked in a huge lungful of air and threw her head back onto the pillow. "Oh... Shota."

"My queen," he whispered, gently kissing a perky nipple. They came together and she gasped when she felt him. He lifted his hips out of the way, blushing.

"It's okay, Shota. I want you. Let's start slow at first, okay? We don't need to have actual sex right away. I'll do you..." She reached down and lightly stroked the trail of hair leading down his belly. "Then you can do me."

"Hunh!" He gasped, his hips jerking involuntarily as she lightly placed a hand on the bulge in his pants.

"Easy, love. We need these off... oh, my. Surprise, surprise." He wasn't wearing underwear and she chuckled.

"I was, ahhhh, in too much of a hurry -"

"It's okay. I just didn't think I would reach in and grasp you like that. Do you like how that feels? You seem to be enjoying me touching you like this."

He moaned again. "Feels like you're trying to hide wh - what you're doing."

"Ohhh. I remember now. Mr. Aizawa's got a little bit of an exhibitionist streak." She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Shh, now. Don't get too loud or someone might hear us."

He gasped and rolled his head back, panting hard. "Keep going," he husked.

"Faster? Lower? Slower? You tell me."

"Grip me tightly," he murmured. "Now, slide up and squeeze as you near the tip..." She obeyed his instructions to the letter and he was soon begging for more, thrusting with her movements. "F - Faster, more! Ah, Ches!" At his peak he closed his eyes tight, straining as his dark hair flew up in the air.

She waited until his breathing had slowed before removing her sticky hand. "That was really, really sexy, Shota."

He huffed and kissed her before she got up to wash her hands. When she returned he had discarded the messy pants and lay nude on the bed. She noted fondly that his penis had a slight curve to it.

"Cleaned up?"

"Uh huh."

"Good." He reached for her hungrily. "Your turn." She shivered as he crawled over to her on his hands and knees. Once he got close enough he leaned over and kissed her stomach, trailing his hands down to the hem of her pants. "Off," he murmured.

She stepped out of them and he wasted no time but traced the crotch of her panties with a gentle finger. When she moaned he looked up and smiled.

"These too, and then I'll join you, okay?"

He nodded and tugged, slowly pulling them down and staring as she was revealed. Elly blushed, her heart racing at the thought that he would finally touch her.

"Is it okay if I'm on top of you?"

She shivered in anticipation. "More than okay."

Aizawa kissed her lips and brushed gently, dabbing his tongue at them but not entering her mouth. She writhed underneath him as his hands greedily fondled her body, trailing over her hips, squeezing and stroking.

"You'll tell me if I - if I hurt you? If you want me to stop?"

"Oh," she whispered sadly. "You're not going to hurt me, Sho. You're gentle and kind, and you care about me."

"Yes, well. I'm not sure..."

"I'll direct you if you need it," she promised.

He drew in a deep breath. "I want to make you feel good," he said firmly, kissing her again. His hands wandered lower and she slid her arms around his neck, caressing down his shoulders as far as she could reach.

"Oh, Shota." Her speech was rough and breathy with lust. "Your hands..."

"Good?"

Elly's lips parted to tell him just how good when the doorbell rang, startling them both. Aizawa huffed in annoyance, glaring in the direction of the door through the bedroom wall. They hoped whoever it was would give up and go away, but sadly, they were several rings insistent.

He sighed and rolled off his girlfriend's warm body reluctantly. "Okay. I'm gonna grab a robe and see what they want."

"Whoever it is better have a good reason," she grumbled.

"Agreed," he said sourly as he pulled a pair of boxers out of a drawer and belted on an old black robe to go with them.

When he opened the door, however, there stood Kayama Nemuri, tapping her foot impatiently. She even looked a little ridiculous with her hand raised halfway up towards the bell again.

"Well, sheesh! I thought you'd be out celebrating, not taking a nap in the middle of the day." She paused, taking in his rumpled appearance and splotchy cheeks.

"What do you want?" He asked with a flat look of dislike.

"You had me muted, didn't you?!" She dug around in a purse and brought out her phone to shove at him in an accusing manner.

"That's all you wanted?"

"Well... no." Kayama sighed as she dropped the phone back in. "I wanted to see how you were doing after all the, well, fuss. Both of you," she sighed. "I thought you'd be celebrating, really. But looks like you're not as happy as I thought about her getting in."

"Go away, Kayama." He grunted, closing the door.

She stuck one of the shiny red flats she was wearing in before he could close it all the way. "Look. I know I said I was against you dating her, but if you're not excited about -"

"We were celebrating before you interrupted," he said through clenched teeth, the hectic spots of color on his cheeks turning darker.

Kayama blinked.

She slowly turned her gaze upon his robe, took in the fact that he only had boxers on underneath. Travelled back up to his face, and on the way spotted a few tiny marks on his neck that only could be seen if one were to look closely.

"Are those hickeys? Did you finally punch your v-card, Aizawa?!"

He slumped against the doorframe. "Please go away." Her foot was still caught so he resorted to trying to kick it away. Being barefoot, this had no effect and he groaned.

"Oh! Did I interrupt in the middle?!" She squealed, thrilled since she had once predicted the taciturn man would remain a virgin forever. "Sorry! Oh, dear. Oh my." She dug around in her purse once more, coming up with a handful of condoms, which she shoved at the reluctant Aizawa. "Take these. Keep trying, if the first time isn't that great. It usually isn't."

"Just go!" He slammed the door closed the minute she jerked her foot away.

"What a grouch," she sniffed lightly. "Maybe, just maybe, she'll be good for him. I mean, if she can put up with that, more power to her."

No comments:

Post a Comment