Thursday, December 12, 2019

Sweets for the Sweet 2

"So? How was it?" Midnight cornered her the next day at their lockers in the teacher's lounge.

Elly blushed, her ears hanging askew in confusion. "I don't know! He's cute, a nice guy, and we had fun. I mean, that would've been enough for me back in the States."

"But ..?"

She shook her head. "I don't know," she repeated with a groan, slamming her bag in her locker and closing the door.

Midnight leaned over with a sly grin. "Well, how was the kiss?"

"Kayama!"

She giggled wickedly. "You did, didn't you?"

"Shut up," she mumbled and rushed out towards the door. In her haste, she ran smack into another teacher and nearly fell. Shaking her head at her foolishness, she opened her mouth to apologize, then smelled the combined scent of leather and bubblegum.

Present Mic was staring down at her with a look of panic. "You okay, Ches? You were really bookin' it there!"

"I'm... yeah. I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"That's okay. Could I talk with you?"

"Sure, c'mon. I'm headed to my room."

He followed her down the hall to her office and waited while she shuffled her paperwork around on her desk. It was still half-full of containers filled to the brim with snacks she doubted she would ever finish.

"What's up?"

Mic was oddly silent for such a long time she glanced up, worried there might be something really wrong, maybe with one of his students. But he was just standing there blushing from his ears right down into his massive neck speaker.

Elly's heart began to race.

He pressed his forefingers together, staring hard at them like he was twenty years younger, while biting at his lower lip. "I, uh, wanted to know if you would wanna go out with me?"

"I thought that might be it. Yes." She nodded and he visibly relaxed with a huge sigh. "I'd love to. Where did you have in mind?"

"I can show you all the best clubs in town, if you like," he offered with a grin.

"Oooh. I haven't been clubbing since I was twenty."

He squinted at her oddly. "Y - yer not twenty-something now?"

She blushed despite herself. "I'm the same age as you, Yamada."

He chuckled sheepishly and waggled his fingers at her as he left to get to class.

It felt like ages until it was nearly time for their date.

She decided after a long, hard look through her closet that the easiest and most comfortable wear was the best. Yet every choice had her shaking her head and she still felt like she needed more. A lot of people dressed incredibly well to go dancing and drinking, but she still wanted to be able to relax. Too plain wasn't sitting well with her today, so why not an outfit that was in between?

Once again a t-shirt was chosen, but this time she picked a soft leather skirt she had been waiting for an excuse to wear. She pulled on stockings and boots and added a leather collar with a cheshire cat charm on it.

"All purple and black," she laughed at her reflection in the mirror. "Well, it's comfy and more than jeans."

Mic came to pick her up at her apartment since he was only a few doors over. When she opened the door she saw his green-gold eyes widen with appreciation.

"Wow," he said quietly. "You look awesome."

"You're not so bad yourself."

It was true. Hizashi wore a long-sleeved red shirt under a short-sleeved black one, black jeans faded slightly at the knees, and black boots.

"Hey, we could've matched if I picked purple."

She grinned. "Do you have a purple shirt?"

"I do! It's... uh, lavender though. Like your stripes." They walked onto the road and he pointed at the garage set aside the complex. "I've got a couple places in mind and I know you don't have a car, so I'll drive."

"You have a car?"

They both learned so many new things about each other and had so much fun it seemed like only an hour, but it had gotten quite dark when he brought her back.

This time she could barely breathe through her excitement as they reached her door. She also felt disappointed that it was over. He was biting his lower lip again and she could see his ears were bright red. He coughed and scuffed one boot on the ground, the sudden attack of shyness so vicious he couldn't speak.

"That was the most fun I've had in years," she told him truthfully, a huge grin on her face. This seemed to calm him and he smiled back enthusiastically.

"That's awesome! Me too! I mean, I work the venues but it's totally different goin' to enjoy yourself. 'Specially with a pretty girl by my side. I don't ever, uh..." He slapped the side of his face and dragged a hand down. "Err, I mean, I meant that, but not like in a bad way, I just wanted you to know I haven't been on a date in ages and I had fun, too."

"Fun is good." The wind blew through the apartment corridor and her sidelocks whipped about her face.

He reached out without thinking and brushed the wayward strand of purple back, his hand lightly cupping her cheek.

Her eyes went impossibly wide.

Now that Hizashi had unwittingly made the first move, he was bound and determined to go through with it. He leaned forward, his hand gently caressing the side of her face, and brushed his mouth on hers. That faint touch caused her legs to grow weak and her stomach to tighten as a rubbery spasm jolted through her lower belly. Her lips tingled and before she knew what was happening she sighed, parting her lips, and slipped her arms around his neck. Hizashi's toes curled inside his shoes. He felt her body tremble, then suddenly soften, relaxing and molding to his perfectly. He moaned, unable to help himself, and slipped his tongue between her lips to deepen the kiss. They didn't stop at one and might have leaned on her door for far more than the several minutes they had before Aizawa Shota, her upstairs neighbor, leaned out over the stairway and yelled, "Get a room!"

They parted with a moist sound and a small trail of saliva that he leaned in and caught before it broke.

"Whoa, baby," he breathed in awe.

"Y - yeah," she agreed in a daze.

"You wanna come with me tomorrow on an after school trip? I'm taking the first years on a trip to an American themed place to eat."

"Won't it look weird that I'm there too?"

He shook his head. "Don't care. I want to see more of you."

"That's just about the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"So, yeah?"

"Yeahhhh!"

He burst out laughing.

This time Midnight could barely wait to see the Insanity Hero to ask how things had gone. She rounded the corner and slipped quickly into the lounge only to see Cheshire and Mic were already there.

He was leaning over her locker, bent down a little so as to talk privately with her. When Midnight walked up, Elly giggled and he reached out and took her hand in his, lifting it up to his lips for a quick kiss.

"I'm'a come eat lunch with you, too, huh? If that's cool."

She nodded and tweaked his mustache before a choking noise made them turn to the left.

Midnight stood frozen, staring at the blushing couple. When she was able to put herself back together she shook her head. "Yamada?" She laughed in disbelief. "Really. Wow."

No comments:

Post a Comment