Sunday, December 1, 2019

It all Started with the Mustache

"Is it weird that I want to kind of, I don't know, taste it?" Elly was whispering off to one side in the teacher's lounge to Midnight.

"Oof. I'd say no..." She paused as Present Mic walked by and raised her voice ever so slightly. "But your choice in men is confusing to me. Yamada? Really? You want to nibble on his..."

"Kayama!"

She cackled wickedly and strode off.

Mic was left staring dumbfounded at the Insanity Hero. "Hey, can we talk?"

Her ears drooped. Uh oh. "Yes, I guess we should."

They walked off into a corner of the lounge, but soon realized they would need more privacy. He pointed at a closet nearby and they slipped inside.

"I'm sorry, Mic," she sighed. "That was unprofessional of me."

"Eh? That's not what I wanted to talk about."

"No?" She frowned, confused.

"Oh, no. I, uh, wanted to know... you want to nibble on my what exactly?" He pulled her close, his gloved hands warm through her bodysuit. He had poked his orange-tinted sunglasses down so he could squint wickedly at her. His green-gold eyes whirled mesmerizingly.

"Mustache," she squeaked. She was reeling, her senses overloaded by his scent, touch, and sound.

"Really?" He seemed surprised. "That's kinda hot. Here, go for it." He bent down until he was close enough for her to reach, twisting slightly so their speakers wouldn't bump. Hers was currently invisible, but he knew it was there.

"Wh - whaaat?"

"G'head. Get a little taste, then I'll return the favor." His tongue slipped out and wet his lips seductively, running along his teeth as he whispered.

Elly almost fainted. "Mic..."

"You want me, Ches?"

It was too much. His low, throbbing voice combined with just the hint of him grazing his hips on hers made her lose control. She whimpered and nuzzled the little points with her lips, closing her eyes as she did.

"Aaaahhh," he moaned. "Shit. You ready for my turn, baby?"

She couldn't stay still. His hands were all over her, sliding over curves and gripping just tightly enough in all the right places. He squeezed and caressed while his mouth met hers in a passionate kiss that was curiously gentle. They would have kept at it for much longer, too, but Mic's neck speaker was quite cumbersome and they banged into each other's gear when they tried to press closer together.

"Whoops," she murmured faintly.

"Nmm. Yeah, school's not the right place for this kinda thing, anyway, yeah?" He straightened and brushed at his pants with a comical grimace. "Erk."

The cat woman's mouth twitched in a sly smile as she glanced down at the strained bulge at his crotch. "You were the one that picked an all-leather outfit," she reminded him.

"I know," he whined anxiously, rolling his eyes. "It sucks. I'm sweatin' in the heat, freezin' in the cold and - h- hey!"

She looked up from where she was carefully unfastening the belt buckle at his waist. "You can't go out there like this."

"But - but - but..!" He wheezed and grasped her wrist lightning-quick before she could reach inside. "Ches, babe, I'm like, hard an' horny as hell, yeah. But I'm also fuckin' madly in love with you an' this is too fast!"

Her mouth dropped open. "M - Mic? Hizashi?"

"M'sorry, wanna wait. Please, I wanna get to know you better. I can't ruin this. I pushed things, my fault, I'm stupid!"

"You said..." Her eyes filled with tears as he watched in horror.

"Ohmigod," he choked. "I'm sorry, please don't cry!" Mic bent down once more to wipe the tears off her cheeks.

She stared into his eyes so intensely that he blinked. "Did you mean it?"

"Wh - whaaa?"

Hizashi Yamada was an intelligent man, despite what most people thought of him. He knew his cheerful mannerisms and slang made him seem less smart, but he stayed true to himself and acted how he chose, not letting others dictate his life.

Right now, his brain was overwhelmed. Not because it was inadequate to the task at hand, but because his heart was jumbling up his thoughts. He struggled to remember what he had said, his brow drawn up so tight his forehead looked pinched.

Holy shit, I confessed to her!

He dropped to his knees, his belt buckle jingling and adding musical accompaniment to the zippers on his jacket.

"I love you," he husked, his voice raspy due to his throat nervously closing up. He tried to continue, to add more and talk freely like he always did. But this meant so much and he felt so strongly all he could do was bite his lower lip and smile sheepishly up at her.

"I made the Voice Hero lose his voice," she marveled, trembling. "Did - did I..?"

He nodded, biting and grinning harder.

"Oh, Mic!" She flung her arms around his neck, laughing happily. "I love you, too!"

"Thank god," he gasped, hugging her back. "We started off way too hot 'n heavy, babe, but it worked out, huh?"

"Yes. I'm glad... and thank you for wanting to go slower. I'm okay with that. As long as I still get kisses, of course." She blushed a little.

"I wouldn't be able to hold those in," he said solemnly.

They heard some chairs scraping and the others started to mill around. "Can we - how are we getting out without..?"

"I've got class in three minutes," he groaned. "Let's just do it."

She took a deep breath and opened the door. All Might and Midnight happened to be nearest to them, and they glanced up as the two fell out of the closet.

"Oh, hey, Cheshire," Midnight smirked. "I see you were having an alternative snack today."

Yagi's sunken eyes grew darker and he backpedaled quickly, coughing harshly. "Mic! Your outfit..!"

"Huh?" Hizashi looked down at himself and froze, his eyes huge and a deep blush flooding up from his neck. His belt was still half undone, flapping in the wind.

Midnight pursed her lips as Elly leaped in front of him. Mic fumbled with the buckle, fully embarrassed, while the skeletal man who had caught the wardrobe malfunction hacked up blood into a very shaky hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment