Wednesday, December 11, 2019

All Kinds of Play 10

Elly toyed with the stubby little candle she held in one hand. "They all look innocent enough," she said dubiously, eyeing it like you might a vicious animal. "But, Shota, honey, isn't this really dangerous?"

He walked up naked behind her and kissed her neck. "I won't lie, my queen. It can be. But that's a safety candle. It has a low burn heat. Look - it's melting a little in your hand, right now."

"Oh." She blinked at it in surprise. "I - I melted one the other day to try it, but I didn't know my hand would do it, too."

"We have an extinguisher ready, and I've shaved my chest, lower belly, and thighs." He rubbed them on her as he spoke, smiling. "Those are the areas, okay?"

"O - okay."

"If you're uncertain or uncomfortable, please let me know now." He took the candle from her hand and set it aside. "Listen, Ches. I've been burned before, and I have a fairly high pain tolerance. A candle designed for this shouldn't hurt me. If it does, I will tell you to stop. Okay?"

She smiled and turned her head to kiss him. "I know. I just get nervous with some of these more exotic playtimes."

He grinned and sucked on her lower lip. "Hmm. You want to oil me up?"

"Fun," she purred, and opened the small bottle of baby oil nearby. He hopped onto the covered bed and fussed around until he was comfortable.

Elly warmed a puddle of oil in her hands and massaged it gently into his skin, excaiming, as she always did, with delight at his firm body. "God, baby," she mewed, "your body is so goddamn gorgeous."

"Flatterer," he husked. She felt him rising below with her touch and smiled. While he raised his arms to fold under his head she took a deep breath and lit the candle. She had read up on distance and angling and he was shaved, oiled and ... ready.

The first small drip landed on his stomach.

"Hurt?"

"Nope. It's warm, that's all."

She kept it up, layering until he started to breathe a little heavier.

Aizawa coughed. "Try it on my nipples."

She bit her lip and slowly brought it over, drizzling lightly until she reached a flat male nipple. When the wax hit this time, he sucked in a fast breath of air.

"Tingles," he whispered. "Don't stop, love. You're making my dick so wet..."

"Oh, shit," she gasped when she realized what was covering her upper belly. "You're dripping, Sho! Does this really feel that good, baby?"

He grunted and turned his face into the pillow. The wax fell onto him once more and he <i>hissed</i> this time. "Try it with some pain," he choked out, half muffled into the cloth. "Pinch the other one, work me up, then do it."

She pinched and pulled until he was writhing underneath her, then brought the candle back around. The wax this time jolted him nearly off the bed, but not in pain.

"I need to come! Don't care how. Suck me off or use your hands, ride me, I just <i>need</i> it."

"This is adorable," she purred. "You're really in no condition to move, Sho. I <i>could</i> deny you that pleasure." She began to walk her fingers slowly down his belly towards his stiff member.

He raised his head to stare at her incredulously. "Ches?!"

"See, I like it when you beg, sweetie." She tapped the tip of his penis carefully and was rewarded with a loud groan. "It's so cute. Strong, stoic Shota Aizawa begging for mercy, pleading for just a little more touch..."

"Ches, c'mon." He twisted a little, but the layers of wax on his torso cracked and he laid still once more with a grimace. "My queen..?"

"A little better, baby." This time her tongue flicked out and barely grazed him.

"<i>Unghhh!</i> Sh - shit!" He grit his teeth and tried to still his wildly beating heart. When he spoke again it was as smooth and low as he could manage. "Sweetheart, please." His voice cracked slightly but he ignored it and continued, his hair rising uo as best it could in his simple ponytail. "Please, I'll do anything! Get me off and I'll whine and squirm and scream your name...!"

"Wow," she murmured, impressed, but he was still gasping, his eyes squeezed shut and an embarrassed flush spread across the bridge of his nose.

"I'll play submissive again for you, in the shower and suck on your clit like I never have before!"

Elly gaped. Her panties were so tight and soaked by now she might as not be wearing any. She nearly forgot what he was begging for, but then she recovered and grasped his slick cock with extra enthusiasm. "Hang on, baby. I'm gonna hold you to those promises."

He let out a high-pitched cry and bucked into her fast-pumping strokes. "Ches! Oh, Ches! <i>Harder, lover, make me come harder!</i>"

She held a cloth carefully over him as he jerked forward, semen spouting copiously from his red, swollen tip.

"Holy crap."

"Yep." She wiped his twitching penis clean.

"Um. How do we, um."

"Oh, clean up is going to take awhile. Here, it should slide off a little, and once most of the wax is gone we can shower." Her tone was mild but he chuckled.

"Looking forward to that now, hmm?"

"You bet, baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment