Friday, December 27, 2019

Moy Mell 53

They napped for a little while in the cozy darkness of the aquarium, but all too soon Aizawa was gently urging her up.

"The staff has to clean up after us," he told her quietly. "Want me to carry you to the car?"

Elly purred in agreement, holding out her arms without even opening her eyes. He smiled as he lifted her, pausing only to bundle her in a soft blanket. He had dressed but she was nude, and, from her limp body posture, seemed to have zero desire to clothe herself. She simply wanted sleep.

Well, she had been exhausted of late. It was good to see her let go and relax fully. The bullet car whooshed them smoothly straight to the walkway in front of the main house, and he carried her all the way in and down the elevator until they reached their rooms.

"We're here, my queen." Aizawa set her down, smiling at her squeaky mew of protest. She blinked a little and looked around, confused at first and then nervous.

Elly hesitated, her tail curled around one leg. She opened her mouth as if to speak but bit her lower lip instead.

Aizawa paused. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I - I don't want you to stop holding me yet." She stared down at her feet, tugging on a corner of the blanket wrapped around her. "I'm sorry, I'm probably being too clingy."

"No, you are not. I love it." His hand slipped to her waist and the other stroked her ears in a comforting manner as he bent to look into her eyes. "Would you like me to spend the night with you?"

"Yes." She smiled a shy, happy smile.

"I just need to grab a bag and I'll be right back." He kissed her forehead and gave her a little squeeze before walking off. She wandered in a happy daze into her bedroom and found a simple nightshirt to wear. The bathroom was outside near the door and she headed in to clean up before bed. As she was brushing her teeth she heard the doors open and walked out to motion to him. He was dressed in an even simpler black t-shirt and grey sweatpants and held an overnight bag loosely in one hand. They brushed together then retired to the bedroom, where they turned back the sheets and climbed in.

"Mmmn. Big bed." He grinned at her and scooted closer.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I still can't believe..." Elly sighed and burrowed deeply into his warmth. "I've dreamed of this. Feeling safe and warm and loved."

"As good as you thought it would be?" Aizawa waited patiently as she got comfortable.

"Better."

"I'm glad." He yawned loudly to one side so he wouldn't do it in her face. "Let's get some sleep."

"Mmm hmm."

Elly woke sometime in the early morning hours in great confusion. Blinking sleepily, she sniffed the sheets beside her and purred when she smelled Aizawa's scent. A moment later, however, a little frown crossed her face and she pricked her ears, hoping to catch a sound of him nearby. Her heart began to race as her eyes stung with tears, panicking, not wanting to move or call out. She knew what her brain was screaming at her was wrong.

Bathroom. He just went to the bathroom. It's okay. He'll be back.

But the mind is a complex machine, and no mantra of comforting thoughts could still her unease that she had been rejected again. She took several deep breaths, closing her eyes, and was so involved with centering herself she didn't hear him reentering the room. She vented a breathy little scream when the bed dipped as he climbed back in.

"Did I frighten you?" He shot her a crooked grin as he scooted close under the sheets.

"I - I wasn't... um. Yes." Sighing deeply, she shook herself and firmly pushed all the bad thoughts aside. He was a good man and he loved her. Elly wondered how long it would take until she could stop the invasive thoughts from slipping through.

"Poor kitten," he murmured consolingly, pulling her into his warm chest. "Scared I left?"

She nodded, embarrassed. "I know you wouldn't, but I was half asleep, I guess..."

"It's okay. Would you like me to wake you when I leave at all? Even in the middle of the night?" She eyed him suspiciously and his grin turned into a softer smile. "I'm serious. Would it help?"

"Maybe. For now," she amended, snuggling into his arms. "If we do this often enough I should get better though."

One of his hands wandered slowly down her back as he spoke. "'If'?"

"Nmm." She started squirming as he grew closer to her tail. "I love having you here," she admitted. "But, I mean, you wouldn't want to - to sleep here every ni - Shota!"

He chuckled lowly. "You sure about that? I could help you so much more if I was with you from now on." She clung to him as he palmed the striped length gently. "You need some help getting back to sleep, hmm?"

"Yes."

"I think I have a solution for that. Relax. Close your eyes." Aizawa stroked her tail, then her back, rubbing in soft, light circles. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her, feather light, on the lips and cheeks, trailing up to her closed eyelids. "Nice and soft and relaxed," he hummed, pleased. "I can feel you purring."

"Oh, baby," she purred, rubbing his cheek lightly with her own. "I love you so much." His breathing caught with a funny, high-pitched sound and her ears perked. "Oops. That just slipped out... m'tired, I'm sorry."

Aizawa grumbled softly under his breath, his cheeks burning. "No, it's okay."

"Just okay?"

"No one's ever given me a - what the hell -- pet name before." His cheeks grew hotter as he struggled to force the truth out. "It's ridiculous. Foolish." He paused, scowling, though she understood it was not at her. "I like it."

"Yay." She kissed the underside of his chin and drifted slowly off to sleep again, lulled by the steady beat of his heart and his arms around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment