Sunday, January 24, 2021

Temptation 21

 The dark-haired incubus paused in the act of cutting some chicken to dig his free fingers into the counter as he felt his mistress' tension mounting. The angel had finally succumbed; Shota sensed this and knew what was next.


Feeding time.

Energy from an actual orgasm was more than what he'd been existing off of for the better part of a year. He set the knife carefully aside and took a long, deep breath.

<i>Don't fuck this up, choir boy</i>.

Hizashi knocked on the door before walking in.

"It's okay," she called out.

"That might've been a little silly," he admitted with a lopsided grin. "But I thought maybe you were undressing."

"I was," she said quietly. "I took my underwear off but left my pants on for now."

He sat, then rolled to lay next to her again, kissing her on the mouth softly. "So I can do the same thing like you did with me?"

"You'll have to reach into my pants, actually."

"Oh. I can't just..?"

"No, but you don't <i>have</i> to do anything."

He pulled her into his arms. "No! No, I want to make you feel good, too. I've wanted that from before."

"Thank you," she said. "You were even more gorgeous than usual. You made me want you even more."

He coughed a little. "Well, then, how do I help you?"

"A woman is a bit trickier than a man. It might take longer, and, um. You're going to have to start at the beginning." She paused, blushing. "Kiss me, hold me. Work me up to it until you start touching me down there."

Hizashi shyly stroked the side of her left breast. "Can I touch you here?"

Her gasp was loud. "Y - yes. Please." He petted and kissed her, gaining courage for one hand to trail down her stomach to her pants. And though her nipples ached, there was a much stronger need growing down below. He took a breath and ducked inside, fingers threading through bristled hair until he found warmth and wet.

"Hizashi," she breathed softly, arching up off the bed into his touch as he experimented. "Oh, <i>yes</i>."

He smiled, bolstered by her obvious pleasure. Her lips were parted and her eyes blown wide and dark. He kissed her neck and was rewarded with a soft moan.

"You're beautiful," he whispered reverently. "So open for me... incredible."

"On top," she gasped. "Slow, slow little circles." He moved his finger carefully, swirling gently on the spot she had pointed out. Her cries grew louder, and she squeezed her eyes shut, her brow drawing tight. She still sounded like she was enjoying herself but her frown concerned him. He kissed her lips briefly to get her attention.

"Hey, little one, are you doing all right?"

"M'okay!" She bit her lip, toes curling, and tossed her head to one side to escape his gaze.

"Oh, no you're not. Something's off. I can tell when you lie, you know." Hizashi turned her head back to face him.

"You - you're... I want more," she admitted, looking guilty. "I want you, Zashi. I want you in me so bad it's hard to hold back, and I don't want to scare you and it feels so, <i>so</i> good but I want all of you!"

He removed his hand, and for a moment she was certain she'd pushed him too far.

"H - Hizashi?"

When she looked he was kneeling backwards, his t-shirt messily tossed on the bed next to him. His chest was as fit as her hands had felt earlier, with a small puff of golden hair in the middle and a dusting that ran down past his navel. He turned the full force of his gaze upon her and reached down, pushing his sweatpants off. Elly stared, unable to help herself, as his once more fully erect member came into view and she saw him for the first time. Another swatch of blond hair preceeded the stiffened body part, which was pulling slightly to the right while poking up at his flat stomach.

"<i>Hizashi</i>."

"I can't hold back any more than you can," he breathed softly. "So... are you ready?"

"Yes!" She scrambled out of her pants as fast as she could, then placed her hands on the hem of her shirt and removed it as well. The angel watched her undress and, as she popped the catch on her bra and it joined the last of their clothing piled up on the floor, he sighed.

"Such beauty." Hizashi's wings rose majestically out of his shoulder blades, bright and shining. A few loose papers on the nightstand fluttered to the floor and the ceiling fan turned once, struck by a wingtip before he curled them around her. "I'll hold onto you the entire time," he promised. "Don't be afraid."

"Afraid?" Elly shook her head. "Why would I be afraid of you?"

"You'll be making love with an angel," he reminded her gently. "I'm not sure what will happen... maybe nothing. The fact that I'm so calm about this now, however, makes me more than a little suspicious."

"I won't ever be scared of you." She caressed his cheek and he leaned ecstatically into the touch. "And maybe you simply made a decision. It's easier when you accept things."

"I'm glad, and I hope so." He shifted on the bed, getting into a better position. "I think my body knows what to do, but guide me, love, if I falter."

"You won't," she whispered.

His body tensed, rippling with effort before he thrust forward. He missed, blinked, then gasped as her small hand guided him to the proper area. Hizashi moved before he lost the right spot, and moved so swiftly inside her that his startled gasp was more like a shout.

"Z - Zashi?"

"I - I thought there would be more resistance," he stammered. "I th - th... I, <i>oh, god</i>!"

"Breathe, it's okay, you feel so good," she husked. "Please, please move. Make love to me."

Shivering, his wings making a thin, rustling sound, he backed up and thrust again. A little whimper escaped him. And once more, and more, until he was moving faster, the bed creaking gently as he held her and rocked them together.

Hizashi was beyond words as they continued. But his voice sang out, the special one he had used when warding off the demon weeks before. Mystically melodious, it filled the small apartment and vibrated within Elly's very soul. She realized this was definitely not a regular act and instead appeared to be fusing them together in some cosmic way. The pleasure was like a light flowing within her, electricity burning in her loins and her heart soaring. It <i>was</i> frightening, but only for a second before she felt the soft warmth of his quivering wings enfolding her.

Her vision blurred and she realized she was weeping, not in a sad way but from the pleasure that was overwhelming her.

And Hizashi, so entwined in her very being, was close on her tracks.

"I invoke the Three for thee," he breathed, shaking all over. "I - I..."

And she heard it when he came, not with her ears but incredibly, she would say later, with her heart.

<i>I love you, I love you, I love you</i>!

"Holy shit!" Back in the kitchen, Shota choked out a dark cloud of smoke that sparkled with glittering flecks of light. He passed out on the floor, a dazed expression on his face.





No comments:

Post a Comment