Saturday, January 23, 2021

Implanted Evil 3

 The couple cleaned up and changed clothes, Hizashi wearing a pair of loose sweatpants and Elly in his discarded shirt.


"My refractory period isn't too high now that I'm older," Hizashi apologized as they lay together in the rumpled bed. "It's gonna take awhile - not too long, but awhile -- before I can get it up enough again to make love to you."

Elly tossed her head. "I don't mind," she said quickly. "Besides, we can have dinner. It's much later now."

"Mmn." He pursed his lips as he thought, pulling her closer into his side as he scrolled through his phone. "I can commandeer one of the guys to get us takeout if we promise to buy them food, too."

Elly yawned and cuddled on his chest, reading the food app he'd pulled up. "Ooh, what about that?"

Hizashi smiled and raised the phone so he could see again. "Hey, not bad. That sounds good."

"Can we really get someone to bring it to us?"

"Yeah," he said confidently. "Just let me call Aizawa. He won't pass up free food, even if he doesn't care how it tastes."

She giggled and closed her eyes, listening to his heart beat as his fingers played with her hair and rubbed at the velvet of her ears.

"Hey... what? No, it's me. I need you to make an order for a number four at that bun place. Yeah, that one." He paused and she could hear the scruffy man talking on the other side. "You know it," he laughed easily. "Order whatever ya want. Just please bring it to the door where we are - no, we are <i>not</i> gonna be 'going at it', you ass!"

Hizashi winked at her.

"We're done for now, that's why we need the food." He held the phone away as Aizawa gave him an earful. "Relax, it's a joke!"

<i>True, though,</i> he mouthed at her with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Elly wrapped him on the arm. "Quit it, you dork!"

"Aw, he knows I'm just fooling with him. And if he guesses the truth, he'll keep it to himself anyway. <i>Ha</i>!"

"Uh huh. And there'll be no repercussions from you treating him like your errand boy... plus teasing him."

Hizashi tossed his phone down and settled back, his arms crossed under his head. "Yanno, I don't think so. Not this time. We were all worried about you, ya know. And we're all really happy you're back."

Her ears twitched. "I worried everyone."

"But it's a good thing," he hastened to add.

"I know. I've got people that care enough to worry. It feels ...weird. Strange, like I don't deserve it. But that will pass."

He snickered. "Then before you know it <i>you'll</i> be calling Aizawa up to deliver food for us."

Before she could respond a sardonic voice behind the door called out, startling them both. "I can hear you in there quite well, you know."

"Oopsie!" Hizashi jumped out of bed and she ducked under the covers, blushing. He checked back to see if she was decent, and grinned when he saw only her tail peeking out of one side of the bed.

"I'm not a delivery boy," the scruffy man immediately proclaimed upon the door opening. He shoved a warm bag at his friend with one hand.

"I'll say. Where are the drinks?" Hizashi laughed as a bottle and two paper cups were produced from somewhere upon Aizawa's person.

"I'm doing this for <i>her</i>, not you. You don't need to be spoiled any more than you already are."

Hizashi pouted, his lower lip trembling and his eyes wide under his red-rimmed glasses. "Does this mean you don't love me anymore?"

Elly couldn't help it; she giggled loudly from under the sheets.

The dark-haired man raised an eyebrow, tilting ever so slightly to look into the room. "Your bed is laughing," he said mildly. "You may want to look into that." He nodded, turned and left.

Hizashi closed the door after thanking him. "Hey, shy baby," he chuckled, setting the bag, bottle and cups down on the table. "'Zawa knew you were there. Ya could've said hi."

Elly thrust her head up out of the blankets, ears snapped upright and her hair wild. "What? And let him see me like this?!"

"Hmm." He eyed her sideways as he poured two cups of sake. "Yeahhhhhh, probably a good idea. You <i>do</i> have an amazing afterglow to you. Don't want my pal gettin' jealous about how good I am in the sack."

"Hizashi."

He laughed again. "Here, babe. Have a drink and a meat bun."

They ate and drank in silence for awhile.

"You got something on your mustache." Elly swiped off a crumb on the left side, relishing in the soft, fuzzy feel.

"Mm. They catch everything." He kissed her finger in passing. "Thanks, lover."

Elly shivered, purring and draping her arm across his chest. "I'm never going to get tired of your boundless affection."

"That's a relief, actually," he said rather sheepishly. "Others have found it a little, uh... clingy."

"No way!" She started kissing his shoulder, moving up to his neck. "We're a perfect match, then. I need that, in all honesty. Maybe some years later I'll be more secure, but even though I know you love me I still love to hear it."

"Years later." Hizashi exhaled slowly, rolling his neck back to give her better access. "I like the sound of that, and baby, I know all about sounds." She kissed under his ear and his breathing sped up. "Mmn. Shit."

"Your ears blush when you're excited," she puffed into the reddened shell. "It's really cute."

"Haa... well, I never knew I liked <i>that</i> so much."

She paused in the act of blowing softly and added some noiseless kisses. Hizashi moaned, stirring restlessly, and she dabbed her tongue along the rim. This caused him to kick one leg out, whining low as he tried very hard to keep his quirk under control.

Elly nibbled on his earlobe, pushing a hefty lock of hair out of the way. "I love hearing you get excited."

"It's not hard -"

"It isn't?"

Hizashi yelped, his hips jerking sharply into her sudden caress as she stroked his semi-erect member. "You little shit," he laughed, tears squeezing out of the corners of his eyes in mirth. "Fuck, I love you. Oh, fuck."

"Not yet," she remarked clinically. "We're just fooling around."

"Not for too long," he growled playfully. "You asked for it!"

"Ooooh. Take me, Present Mic."

"Sexy. Wait... lift your leg?" He guided himself inside with a soulful sigh. "Hold on."

He paced himself, an easier task since he'd come once already. For awhile it felt as though time had stopped, and existence was only each other. Then Hizashi felt her tail tickle his backside, and he hiccuped oddly.

"Can you feel me inside you?" He drew in a huge lungful of air and she tensed, but all he did was let it out in a shaky, emotional sob. "I've never - this is so amazing..."

"Shh," she hushed him, drawing close as they throbbed inside of each other. "Zashi, I love you."

"<i>Love you</i>, Ches," he whispered into her mouth before they kissed. "I ...!!"

She gasped as she felt warmth trickle down one of her thighs. Hizashi fumbled a hand down to where their bodies met, and, before he was all the way finished, rubbed the top of her sex in several tight, hard circles. He groaned when she tightened around his engorged flesh, over-stimulated and sensitive, but happy when she called his name, shuddering through her release as well.

"Whew."

"Uh huh."

He slipped out, wincing at the mess. "Uh oh. Looks like we need to clean up again."

Elly shrugged placidly. "Eh. We've got time."

He kissed her and placed a hand on her heart. "You bet we do. This is just the beginning. I'm stickin' tight to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment