Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sparring Partners

 "Oh, get over yourself, Eraser." Elly sniffed, launching herself easily away from his close range attack. 


The dark-haired hero swore. He'd went for a grapple and that made it twice he missed; he knew his sparring partner was never going to let him hear the end of it. "You haven't landed any attacks yet, either," he pointed out brusquely. "What's the matter, kitty? Don't want to play with -" he grunted, snapping his capture weapon out in two directions at once while he moved, "my string?"

She flicked her ears to the side, hissing with effort as she flattened her belly to the ground to avoid being snared by the thick strands. He must have blinked, then, because she vanished all at once.

Aizawa had been trying to mark her so when this happened he could track her movements. Unfortunately, she was free and all he could do was dart his fiery gaze around in a methodical pattern in the hopes that he would catch her. He placed his back against a nearby building, eyes busy and weapon writhing restlessly in the air like a bunch of live snakes.

"What the hell!" He jumped, startled out of his thoughts when he felt a soft, wet lick on his left cheek. His initial reaction had been to grab his assailant, and while his hands came up empty his weapon hadn't. He directed his stare at the emptiness caught in his thread and she filled in, color and form appearing in the air like liquid blooming onto a cloth. 

"Was it worth it?" He grit out between clenched teeth, his dark locks floating as he glared menacingly down at her.

Elly chuckled. Never had she seen Aizawa Shota lose his cool. "Yes. Yes, it was. You should have seen your face! Stern, unyielding Eraserhead jumping three feet in the air with his eyes bugging out. Utterly <i>hilarious</i>."

"Fuck."

"Admit it, Eraser. I get under your skin. It's my game, after all, part of my training."

"That is <i>not</i> why this happened," he stated firmly, still holding her tightly pressed to the wall.

"Then why? You losing your touch after all these years? I mean, you did almost lose an eye, and then your leg -"

He tightened the hold he had on her, the thread constricting her so sharply that she was cut off with a gasp. Aizawa's jaw rippled when he saw a fierce, fanged grin was her only other response. His heart hammering wildly in his chest, he shook his head. "Little idiot."

Elly huffed, ears flattening. "Please, nothing about me is 'little'. And you haven't won yet, not until you get me over the line."

"Stay still," he snarled, jerking her up so she was nose to nose with him.

"No," she told him simply. "I don't give up until you drag me over there. Remember? We've been through this before, over and over again. Twice I managed to cut myself free, once I distracted you long enough that your hold slipped. So why should I give up, <i>handsome</i>?"

Aizawa grit his teeth. He pressed his body full on hers as his hands caught up her wrists. "I don't know, <i>beautiful</i>. You look like you're enjoying yourself. Maybe that's why you've been getting easier to catch."

"Ha!"

"I'm serious, kitten." His voice husked syrupy slow and rich in her furry ear. "Why else did you get so close just to tease? You <i>like</i> getting tied up by me, and you wanted to give me a chance to act on it."

"I do <i>not</i> get turned on by this." She struggled, of course to no avail as he was being very careful this time.

"No? Then why are you panting so hard?" He ground his hips flush with hers and grinned wickedly when the breath whistled out of her. "And I'm sure you wouldn't cry out, even a little, if I did this ..." He tightened the wrapping below, then loosened it, effectively squeezing her inner thighs.

"Aahh!"

"<i>There</i> we are," he sighed roughly. "All you had to do was tell me, you know. I'd have happily tied you up and fucked you senseless at any time. Or was the fight part of the thrill for you? Like seeing me riled up, do you?"

"You're a little too full of yourself," she huffed.

"Am I?" Aizawa drew close enough so she could feel his warm breath. His eyes still fixed on hers, he hummed in a seductive manner. "Or is it that you'd rather be full of <i>me</i>?"

"Eraser..."

"Again, there you go. You have a nice purr, kitty. You can call me by my given name if you want." He grinned and moved his face an inch or so away from hers. "In fact, I think I'd like that. Try it for me, would you?"

Her throat had very nearly closed up from his lusty, roughened voice and closeness. He was so near all he would have to do is tilt his head down and their lips would touch. Elly discarded her tough ruse for the favor of a forbidden name and a possible kiss. "Shota."

"That's good." His voice lowered to an almost- but-not-quite groan before he shifted and their mouths met.

His lips were rough, a little chapped, but the unshaven hair on his cheeks, chin and lip was surprisingly soft. He kissed her with not only his lips but his tongue and even teeth, nipping when she wriggled in her bonds. For awhile they just lost themselves in kisses, soft ones, deep ones and lip bruising, mind-numbing passionate ones that left them both breathless for more.

When they parted, Elly mewed pitifully and spoke a single word. "More."

Aizawa regarded her solemnly, looking her up and down and noting with fondness just how limp she was in his hold. She had given herself to him so easily and was in a blissful state, her eyes closed and her trust in him unwavering. He felt honored and protective of her in this moment.

"I need you to tell me the truth, kitty. If you do, I'll give you everything you need. Ready for my questions?"

"Yes."

Aizawa rested his forehead on hers. "Look at me, Ches." She had no choice but to look directly into those dark gray eyes, so warm and filled with desire. "Question one: do you just want sex, or for me to make love to you?"

"I only acted on my feelings for you because I was certain about you," Elly said softly. "I want love and commitment, not just sex."

"Oh? I'm glad." He kissed the tip of her nose and smiled at her dewey stare. "You were right; I feel the same way. Ready for the second question?"

"Yes." She relaxed quite a bit after his veiled confession and was even purring a little.

"What type of protection do you feel comfortable with?"

"We both get tested as pro heroes, right?"

He murmured agreement, then added, "Yes. The first and last of every month."

"Have you been in any situations since the last test that might have led to disease? I haven't."

"I'm clean."

"Then I'm okay with anything or nothing as you please."

He grinned crookedly at her. "All right. Tell me if I'm too rough. Although you seem to be thoroughly enjoying me having the upper hand."

"Don't get cocky, hero."

He chuckled. "You keep setting me up."

"Then <i>give</i> it to me already."

He gave her a speculative look, then unfastened the front of his track suit all the way down. He had to take off some protective gear and then shimmy out of his underwear, things she heard him doing but couldn't see in her position. It made it more exciting, and while she wanted to see his naked body, at the moment she wanted the sex more. Aizawa dug his fingers in the fluff on her own suit to search for her zipper, yanking it quickly down when his fingers found the flat metal pull.

He hesitated a moment, his gaze lingering on her breasts clad in a sturdy bra. "Next time," he promised, planting a soft kiss in the middle. Her underwear were next, and once they were slipped to her ankles he drew closer.

"Mnnn, yes." She closed her eyes as she felt the tip of his firm member rubbing on her thigh.

"You're so wet," he murmured in her furry ear. "Does getting dominated do that to you, or is it just little old me that makes you so hot?"

"You know I don't spar with anyone else."

"I know. That means it's me. That's amazing." He thrust while they were talking, shocking her by driving himself full inside. Their bellies smacked together and he sighed in bliss.

"Good girl," he breathed. "Taking me all in like that. How do I feel, hmm?"

She groaned. "Oh, god, more, please..!"

"Want me to move?" He kissed her neck, light, fluttering touches of his lips on her jumping pulse. It was taking every ounce of his will to not push her up against the wall and ravish her. His heart beat rapidly, his breathing was rough and his cock throbbed where it was positioned so exquisitely snug inside her body's heat. But still he held back.

"No, I want you to take a nap like this!"

Aizawa couldn't help it; he laughed. She was such a fiery thing at times, and he loved that spark of sarcasm whenever it flared up. "You asked for it, Ches." He tightened his grip on her hips and pulled out all the way, causing her to groan and try to squirm, the emptiness too much to bear after being so deliciously filled.

"Sh - Shota..!"

"Hold on."

She gasped loudly a moment later when he thrust all the way in again and this time didn't stop. His pace was rapid, amazingly steady, and his angle perfect due to the curve of his member and the position. Her gasp turned quickly into a series of bitten-back moans as she tried to hold in her cries.

"Don't hold back," he begged, his voice sex rough and husky in her ear. "No one's around, and I want to hear - <i>fff - fuck!</i> -- how much you like it!"

"Y - yes! More!" She fought against the capture weapon, moaning thickly when it held her back. "Harder! Tighter!"

"How about this?" He removed some of the wrapping near her neck and safely whipped it on her skin instead of squeezing. "You want me to mark you up so everyone knows who fucked you so properly?"

"<i>Yes</i>!"

"Dangerous kitty," he whispered, tensing as his lower body pressure peaked. "You're going to make me lose control."

"I want you to," she gasped. "I've always - aaahh -- wondered what you would sound like if you were completely <i>wrecked</i>."

Aizawa swallowed, then nodded, damp strands of hair whipping his cheeks as he pounded forward in an unfailing rhythm. "F - ffffuck. Then purr for me, kitten," he rasped hopelessly. "Make me some sweet kitty sounds."

Elly complied readily, purring and even growling when he nipped her neck once more. It drove the scruffy man insane with lust like he suggested it would. "Shit," he groaned loudly. "Oh, <i>shit</i>, kitten, I'm ..." He paused, then emitted a low, dark little laugh. "You want some milk?" His movements grew erratic and his voice deepened further. "Unghh! <i>Is kitty ready for her milk</i>?"

Elly heard the sex-roughened voice of the man she'd wanted for so long, so close to coming inside of her. The build up of electric tension burst and she cried out with delirious pleasure. "Yes! Yes, <i>Shota</i>, yes! Give it to me!"






The thread unwrapped slowly from around her body, easing her down into his lap as he sat. When she was settled, he handed her a handkerchief, of all things.

"Here, clean up a little before we go back."

Elly took the cloth gratefully. Having him come freely had made more of a mess than she had thought. "I really have to pee," she complained crossly.

Aizawa chuckled as he finished zipping himself up. "Don't worry, Ches. We're not far from the restrooms near the east wing." He paused. "Do you want to get something to eat after we clean up at the dormitory?"

She smiled at him and nodded. "That sounds good. I'm hungry, too."

He snorted. "You're always hungry."

"Almost always." She stood up and wobbled a bit as she took a step. He came up beside her and linked his arm firmly with hers, causing her to glance up at him in surprise.

"What?"

"We're going out into a more, ah, populated area."

Aizawa pulled a grumpier face than usual, though she did notice it didn't touch his eyes. "Don't care. I'm not going to let you <i>fall</i>."

"I'm not," she protested mildly. "I only stumbled."

His grimace hardened. "Fine. Maybe I want to hold you."

Elly sighed and leaned a little more against him. "Maybe I love you a lot more than I thought."

"It's not a competition."

"Oh?"

"I'd win, anyway," he muttered under his breath with a cheeky grin.













No comments:

Post a Comment