Thursday, January 21, 2021

Food of the wise man or Liquor of the fool

 "What's wrong with Mic?" Yagi sipped at his tea while Aizawa bundled the Voice Hero inside the teacher's lounge.


"Nothing!" Mic proclaimed loudly as he wrestled his mouth free of the binding cloth that covered it. "I haven't felt this damn good in ages! Lemme goooo Eraser, I gotta get to class, yo!"

"He got hit with this weird quirk that makes him over confident," Aizawa said sourly. He spun him out of the capture weapon to stand in a corner. "You, <i>stay there</i>. I'm getting some coffee." The tired looking man wandered over to the machine and poured a cup.

"Oh my," Yagi murmured. "Mic..? <i>More</i> confident?"

"Yeah, let me tell you how that's been going." Aizawa rubbed the bridge of his nose with a thumb and forefinger, sighing dismally. "He - oh, shit. He's gone."

"I think I saw him heading left down the hall."

Aizawa groaned deeply. "He <i>went to class</i>."

"Is that bad? He's confident, he should teach well today."

The homeroom teacher pointed vaguely towards the direction the Voice Hero was headed. "He's got Cheshire helping him today," he grit out between clenched teeth.

Yagi's sunken eyes widened. "Oh no," he choked. "Ms. Elly."

Mic reached the room after the teenagers and his help for the day arrived. He was never late, so Elly eyed him in concern as he banged the doors open. Her purple and lavender striped tail twitched, the double-ended white tips curling inquisitively.

"Whoo! Sorry I'm tardy, guys. Aizawa thought I needed to be quarantined today." He spun around and whipped a book out of a shelf nearby. "I don't know where he gets his <i>outrageous</i> ideas sometimes!"

He strolled up to Elly and placed an arm on the desk, bending so as to showcase his greenish-gold eyes over the sunglasses he wore. The counselor looked slowly up from the book she held, ears flicking as she took him all in. He looked the same as ever, his grin large and personality larger. His <i>eyes</i>, though...

She shook herself lightly. "Are we on chapter ten here?"

"Yeah," he said in a low baritone unlike his usual, lighter voice. "Today we're teaching the present perfect continuous tense. I'm obviously present." He paused, preening slightly as her lips curved in a smile at the joke. He covered her paw glove in his, grinning. "...and you're <i>perfect</i>."

The students whistled, and quite a few of them hooted openly at this obvious flirt.

"Mic," Elly chided gently, her cheeks flushing.

"Shall we continue?"

The rest of class went as she expected, though the tall man did touch her quite more than he normally did. He was a friendly guy, and she'd noticed him getting close to her before, especially during the nights the teachers spent at the bar in town. But his fingers lingered longer now, almost caressing, as he turned the page to show her something. And when he wrote on the chalkboard and turned around to point out the phrasing of the sentence he had written, he rested one hand on her shoulder.

She barely got through the entire period without blushing so hard it was a giveaway. Instead, she drew a calm about herself so as to act like this was completely normal. When the class finally ended, however, he made a much bigger move.

Mic hardly waited for the doors to close before he pulled her chair back so he could lean over and wrap his arms around her. "You're the best," he crowed, enthusiastic as ever. "That really got through to 'em! They paid way more attention than they do when it's just me."

"Oof! What? A hug? Are you crazy?!" She started laughing despite herself. "Let go!"

"But I don't <i>wanna</i>," he whined playfully. His grip grew just a bit tighter, more intimate than friendly.

"Present Mic!" Elly's breathing became erratic and her ears lay crooked on either side of her head in her confusion. "Are you ...okay?"

"Never better, Ches." He sighed, his eyes whirling with glee. "I probably should tell you a kid blasted me earlier with his quirk, though. Couldn't control it yet an' he was a fan, so he kinda shook my hand and - boom! I was hit."

"Oh, no," she murmured sadly. "I - I thought, well. Nevermind. What type of quirk?"

"Confidence boost," he chirped happily.

Her ears flicked. "Um. You said, 'confidence'?"

"Yep!" Mic chuckled. "That's why I can tell you how frickin' pretty you are, an' I want to take you out tonight."

Elly was speechless, frozen as she finally registered everything that had been and was happening to her. His flirting, the sudden jump in his tactile nature... "Ohmigod. Wait, were you flirting with me before this?"

"Uh huh, baby. Big time." He spun her around to face him. "Don't know how ya didn't see it." Mic tugged one of her gloves carefully off and proceeded to trace patterns on the back of her hand. "I brought ya coffee, always sat next to ya an' well... the bar nights."

He'd always driven her home.

Others told her he loved to drink but she only ever saw him drink soda on those nights. He gave her a ride to and from the dormitory every single time.

<i>Ohmigod, he was protecting me.</i>

The bar was lonely sometimes, with only a few patrons besides themselves. Now and then, though, other customers did show up, oftentimes men that loved to hit on all the ladies they saw. She had never had an issue, and she realized now that all those men must have thought he was her boyfriend. He stuck that close to her every time.

"I thought you were just being you. You're so sweet and - I never thought you'd feel that way."

"Well, I do." He traced a little slower, turning her hand over to write on her more sensitive palm.

<i>Wait - it really is writing</i>!

He was writing on her hand. It hadn't come naturally to her as it wasn't her native language and she thought it was random, but now she felt the delicate strokes of the Japanese language as he spelled "love" over and over again.

"Y'know, babe, you can call me Hizashi, you know." He cleared his throat a little, his eyes dropping shyly. "When we're alone, if ya want."

Elly took her other glove off and held her hands out for him to hold both. He did, grinning widely. "Okay, Hizashi. And <i>you</i> can call me anything you want. Your nicknames make me feel special."

"Aww." The light blush across his nose grew darker. "That's awesome. I - err, I think effect of the quirk is wearing off. I'm freaking out here!" He took a deep, shaky breath. "Did I really do what I think I did?"

"Yeah."

"...<i>and it worked</i>?!"

She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Yes and no, Zashi. I've been in love with you for awhile now. But you having the courage to say it brought us together."

"Ohhh." He bit his lower lip, tugging gently on her hands. "Can we, uh, maybe try that kiss again?"

"Why?" Her mouth twitched in a tiny smile.

"You missed." He brought her hands up to his shoulders and bent down as she sat in the chair.

Elly sighed as she felt the cool studs on the shoulder pads he wore and met him halfway. And she really <i>did</i> meet him only halfway - their neck gear (mostly his) took up too much space for them to properly kiss. "Oops."

Hizashi's word was quite significantly stronger. He was about to remove his neck speaker when he caught a glimpse of a bewildered group of students in the doorway. "Err... maybe we should continue this after classes."

"Good idea."

After hours the two found a nearby love hotel to rendezvous in. It was clean and discreet, and perfect since that's all they needed.

Hizashi sighed deeply, wrapping his arms around Elly and kissing her again on the small bed. "Glad we waited," he breathed. "This way I can keep this up much longer'n in between classes, an' I could kiss you <i>forever</i>."

"Mmn, I know." Elly wriggled around in his lap, her tail hooking into a sinuous question mark as his hands slipped up the front of her shirt to play with her breasts.

"You taste so sweet," he groaned, dipping his tongue past her lips. "Mmn. <i>Mnnnn</i>."

"Hizashi, Hizashi <i>please</i>."

"Oh? Please?" He nibbled on her neck. "Please what? M'not a mind reader, love."

"You know what I want," she huffed playfully. Her hands unfastened his hair tie and the golden tresses came rushing down over her hands, spilling down his back and shoulders. "Oh, dear <i>god</i>, you're so handsome."

"Nah," he shook his head, eyes starry as her hands started to wander, ghosting over his spine and below. "Not me. But you, baby, unghhh..! Holy shit, it's a butt attack! Never pegged you as an ass lady, <i>ohhhoowooow</i>!" The howl was so loud the windows rattled and he promptly clapped a hand over his mouth.

She burst out giggling and groped him further, one hand sliding past the region of ass into darker territory. Hizashi whined louder, not interested in teasing her about what she wanted from him anymore.

"You, whoaa, hah..." He panted as she stroked his tense balls from underneath two layers of clothing. "You better be ready for me, an' I know how to check."

"That might just be why I wore a skirt."

"Oooooh." He thrust a hand along her thigh, whistling lewdly. "Smooth. And silky. Did you put on special panties, babe?"

"You got me," she choked as he ran a finger along the hemline down to the crotch. "They're fan made Mic bikinis. Wanna see?"

"Wait. Me? You have <i>me</i> undies? Oh, man, that tops anything that's ever happened to me - here, sit up. I'm'a pull them off for a little look."

"If that's all you want to see I must not be doing something right."

He learned at her suggestively and she laughed at his wriggling eyebrows and mustache. "Oh, it's not all I want. I'm just curious to see - hey, they really <i>are</i> me themed!" The swatch of black satin had his trademark neck gear and sunglasses imprinted on it in gold.

"Told you."

He growled seductively. "But ya didn't tell me you were this soaking wet. This all just from some making out?" He slid a finger inside her body and she caught her breath. "I mean, I'm already hard as hell, and you're soft an' warm and perfect."

"Clothes off," Elly hissed, pawing at his shirt. "Clothes off <i>now</i>."

"Woohoo!" He stripped, fumbling with his pants when he saw her shedding her clothing as well. He slipped his glasses off and placed them on the nightstand as well. Eventually they were both nude and they wasted no time coming together, mouths pressing tightly as their bodies writhed on the bed.

"Later," he panted roughly, his hands caressing her curves, "later, more. Longer. But for now -"

"Now," she agreed, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"There."

"Oh, <i>yes</i>."














No comments:

Post a Comment