Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Casual Friday Antics

 <b>Cheshire</b>: <i>There's no way he's even noticed me today</i>


<b>Midnight</b>: <i>Oh yes he has! I saw him looking when your back was turned</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>You did? Maybe casual Friday wasn't such a bad idea, then</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>I mean, fantasy wise, I dreamed that he'd jump me in the janitorial closet or something</i>

<b>Midnight</b>: <i>It's not like him to try something so risky, but I bet he'd tear into you discreetly if he could</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>Oof, discreetly = no orgasm for me</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>ROFLMAO</i>

Elly sighed from where she sat at the edge of Aizawa's desk. He'd agreed to get drinks later, but he had papers to grade and she had decided to stay until he was done. Halfway through she'd gotten bored and texted Kayama.

She set her phone down and looked over at him, so busy in his work.

"Oh, I don't know." Aizawa didn't look up from the paper he was checking when he spoke. "I bet I could make you come without even taking off your underwear."

Elly wasn't sure she'd heard correctly. Her long, furry ears twitched. "I'm sorry, what?"

"What you and Kayama were talking about." He calmly replaced a paper from the stack and began checking it with his red pen.

"You - you <i>saw</i> that?!"

"She texted me a screenshot."

Elly crossed her legs, the shock of hearing him say such things sending a jolt through her lower body. She normally didn't wear skirts and had chosen this because she wanted to flirt, but -

<i>I didn't think it would actually work</i>!

"What's wrong, kitten?" Aizawa had finished grading. He looked up, his expression enigmatic as ever but his voice filled with dry amusement. "Now you've caught me, you don't know what to do?

"I - I can't believe this is happening." She swallowed hard, watching him warily as he stretched. He opened a drawer in the desk and neatly stacked the papers and pen away.

"It is. Now why don't you sit closer?" He gestured to the front of the desk. "Swing your legs around in front of me."

"<i>Aizawa</i>!"

"Shota," he sighed.

"What?"

"I'm offering to bring you to orgasm. I insist you call me by my given name."

Elly's face flushed.

"Oh, that's cute," he murmured. "C'mon, then. Slide over and spread your legs. I want to see what color panties you're wearing."

She gave up. His low baritone was almost hypnotic in the way he droned on, seemingly unmoved. Swinging her legs around, she boldly threw one over him and sat slightly spread out directly in front of his gaze.

"Well?"

He gently caressed her inner thighs with one rough palm each, lifting the skirt as he went. "White? Very nice. I bet if you got wet enough, I could see all of your pretty pussy."

She stared down at him, stunned at how easy dirty talk came to the scruffy homeroom teacher. Aizawa's charcoal gray eyes were half-lidded, almost bored, yet there was an amused tilt to his eyebrows. He blinked at her and then moved, nuzzling into the thin satin and slowly opening his mouth. He waited until she shivered with reaction to close it, softly munching the wet mound until it grew pliable.

"A - Aiz - Shota, what ..."

He stuck his tongue out and licked the fabric, one long, wet stripe from bottom to top. She squealed softly when he rested the tip of his tongue at the top, and he grinned that damned cheeky grin at her.  Before she could part her suddenly dry lips to speak, however, he buried his face in the damp cloth, nuzzling and licking. He molded the thin strip to her body and suckled relentlessly at the lump that had emerged on the top of her sex.

She learned never to doubt him that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment