Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Ms. Cheshire (Zashi)

Zashi/Els
_

Hizashi squirmed in the little plastic chair. It was a tight fit. His long arms and legs jutted out at awkward angles. Still, he remained quiet, his eyes focused on the woman in front of him.

Elly wore a different outfit than she did every day at school. It was a simple blouse, unbuttoned low in the front and a short skirt. Her boyfriend was also dressed very differently than he normally was. His blond hair was pulled back in a simple, though long, ponytail. He wore a male UA uniform: a white shirt with red tie, gray blazer and green slacks. 

"Yamada."

Hizashi pushed his red glasses further up his nose and looked up. "Ms. Cheshire?"

"Come here."

"Yes, ma'am." He shuffled forward, blushing but still speaking in that little-boy voice. 

"You've been fidgeting all through class. Is something wrong?"

"No." He looked away.

"You know you can always tell me if anything is upsetting you." She laid a warm hand on his knee and smiled at him. "Anything at all." Her hand gently stroked inward towards his thigh.

He gasped and his hips twitched, not quite bucking forward but jerking in surprise. "I - your shirt, it slipped a little earlier when you handed me my book. I didn't mean to look..."

"I think that's okay." She slid her hand a bit more up his leg and he started to breathe faster, his cheeks burning. "You're curious, that's all. Have you ever seen a woman naked?"

Hizashi stammered, embarrassed. "Well - I did, I mean, yeah. Not close up. Not real." She nodded, fingers tickling lightly. "Ms. Cheshire, your hand..."

"Mm hmm?" She paused right before she reached the prominent bulge in his slacks.

He gasped, his green spiralled eyes wide. "You - you're touching me."

"Yes, I am." She flexed her hand, close but not close enough. He groaned softly and she raised her other hand to lift his chin. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, Yamada."

"Okay, but - what're you doing?"

"Teaching." She gently cupped his crotch and all the wind rushed out of him in a quick puff. "You're a virgin, correct?"

"Y - eh - esss."

"Ah, good boy. Didn't try to bluff. I like that." The hand on his chin joined the one below to both unbutton and unzip his pants. "Then you'll learn quite a lot today, young man."

"Ah!" She had slipped him free of his pants and underwear. His erect member bobbed comically upward, flushed red and dripping at the head. "Unhh, what're you gonna do?!"

"I'm going," she murmured, pushing her chair back and gesturing him to come sit on her lap, "to pop that precious cherry of yours. That is, if you want me."

"Yes!" Hizashi eagerly crept onto her, his hands greedily reaching to push her skirt up. He moaned when he saw she wore no panties. 

"Here," she guided him. "Push inside... like that. Yes."

"You're so hot!" He thrust gently, kicking his legs a little to slide his pants and underwear further down. His knees touched the floor, an awkward position that was oddly touching. 

"It's... oh god, Zashi. You're so cute, I'm gonna die."

He grinned at her. "Yer slippin', Ches. Stick to the - ahhh -- the script."

"Mmn. Getting hard to think."

"I know, I know. You wanna drop the playactin'?" 

"N - no, you like it, don't you? Horny little boy."

Hizashi shuddered all over when she picked back up where she left off. "Yeah, yeah - feels too good," he whimpered. "I'm gonna come!"

"Come inside me," she gasped, tensing as she felt that warm tingle in her belly grow to an almost unbearable level.

"I am," he whispered, voice thrumming, in her ear. "You've made me a man." She shrieked and pressed his face to her, holding him and breathing hard as they both wound down.

"I'm cramping," she suddenly choked. 

"Whoops!" He backed away and sat heavily on the floor. "Better?"

"Y - yeah." She slid off her chair to join him. 

"Hey, I actually meant that last." Hizashi smiled as he reached out to cuddle her in his arms. "You did make me a man. A complete one, that is."

No comments:

Post a Comment