Monday, January 21, 2019

Wonderland - 9

Els/Shota
_

Hizashi had been busy gathering signatures that day for them. Aizawa knew most of his colleagues would back her, if nothing else for the excellent qualities she showed. Some, however, might be persuaded by his relationship with the cat woman, so he was glad he hadn't decided to try to talk to everyone himself. He could have, but his dry tone and logical ways of speaking sometimes threw people off, even those closest to him.

They were relaxing on his single piece of furniture in the main room in his apartment, a battered couch, when she sighed and spoke.

"Please hold me." She leaned towards him but stopped before she could press fully against his side, wanting him to make the effort instead.

"I am," he replied, squeezing his arm that had been resting lightly about her shoulders. He knew by now that a request meant she wanted more, so he pulled her into a much closer embrace, settling her on his lap. "Something is wrong, isn't it?"

"No." She laid her head on his chest.

He sighed. "Don't lie to me, Ches. It's not good for a healthy relationship." She inhaled deeply, burying her face in his hair. He hadn't tied it back yet, and it had a faint sweat and shampoo smell that tugged at her heart. That was his scent, and it comforted her but she was worried about letting go so fast. "Is it the work visa? Because -"

"No, it's not about that. The best people are on it, and if you can't get it done then it can't be done. It's... something I don't want to say because I'm afraid to lose you."

"Foolishness." He grunted. "You know your fears are unwarranted."

"Just because I have psychology training doesn't mean I can't be irrational." She trembled, and he held her tight, rubbing her back in comfort. "I'll say it quick, and try to be concise."

"I appreciate that."

"I've never been treated well by men. I have insecurity problems because of this and when I start to feel strongly about someone I - I can be very clingy. It chases a lot of guys off and I'm trying very hard not to do that to you."

He snorted in amusement. "I wish you'd hold me more."

"Wh - what?"

"You heard me." His gray eyes were curiously soft as he spoke. "I may not look like it, but I crave gross amounts of affection."

"Define 'gross amounts'," she murmured.

"Take whatever we have been doing and quadruple it."

"Oh." She leaned back to meet his eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Am I ever not serious?"

"Touche. But you do joke, I love y - your humor." She blushed a little, her ears flicking.

"Ahh." Aizawa grinned suddenly.

"What 'ahh'?" Elly asked, alarmed.

"I'm happy. You've fallen in love with me, haven't you?" She choked on anything she might have said, eyes wide and face burning brighter than ever. "You don't have to admit it outright. I wouldn't this early into a relationship, either."

"Shota Aizawa, you have a very strange way of trying to comfort me!"

He tilted his head at the use of his full name, something he knew generally indicated displeasure. The tired looking man sighed, then raised his right hand. He took a calculated risk, gently running a couple of fingers on her neck near her jawline. "I can prove I'm very serious about you without vocally declaring myself just yet."

"But..."

Aizawa pressed a little harder with his fingers, scraping the skin lightly with his nails. "Will you let me mark you?"

She drew in breath sharply. "Uh. That's a bit of a big deal."

He leaned close, staring into her eyes as his hands caressed both sides of her face. "I know. Are you on birth control to manage your heats?"

Her tail stiffened behind her in shock. "Ye-e-s."

He chuckled. "Relax. It's a cat thing. Of course I know about it." What he didn't mention was that he had spent several nights studying about cat mixes and anthros because of her alone. "Now, if I mark you, Ches - will that satisfy your needs?" He traced light, ticklish patterns on the jumping pulse on her neck.

"Yes - n- no, wait, wait." She placed a hand on his to still his fingers for a moment and took a shaky breath before continuing. "What I mean is, marking is a statement that you're committing to me as a mate. You have to be in love with me to even..." She trailed off as he cleared his throat. "You already know this, don't you."

"Yes."

"I'll say it again. You have a very strange way of telling me things."

"I wasn't sure you were ready yet to hear it - still not sure. Besides," he cupped a hand on the back of her neck, moving closer. "Actions speak louder than words." He breathed this last on her jawline, licking hotly up to her mouth. They kissed briefly. "I leave it up to you. Do you want to wear my mark?" He trailed kisses down from her lips to her chin, then dipped lower and to the side.

"Ha ... ahh."

"You want to be my queen?" He bared his teeth on her skin.

"Shota!" She gasped loudly, clutching his shoulders.

"You're an adult female that has heats. That's a queen. I'm not calling you 'kitten' - too obvious. Not enough. Accept me, Ches. Let me give you a visible sign of my affection."

"Everyone will see..."

Aizawa laughed softly. "Isn't that the point?" He kissed her there and she slowly rolled her head, exposing the area for his touch. "Give me a clear indication of consent, please. Do you want me to bite and suck here with the intent of bruising your pretty skin? In order to show you and everyone else we're serious?"

"Yes."

"Good." He sank his teeth in without any hesitation, latching on and adding pressure until she hissed, shaking all over. He could feel the wind her tail was making as it cut frantically through the air behind her and smiled, licking the few drops of blood away before pulling back to admire his handiwork. "Just enough," he whispered hoarsely, and nuzzled under her chin with his nose. "You can hide it with your collar if you want. That way, the leather will rub against it all day and you'll feel me doing it to you again and again."

"Oh my god, Sho."

"You need this reminder," he murmured. "I might not be the best at saying things out loud, but when the time comes I hope you'll accept my declaration as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment