Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Ms. Cheshire (Shota)

Shota/Els
_

"Ms. Cheshire." 

Elly looked up from the course book she had been reading. In front of the small table she was using as a desk sat her boyfriend, dressed in a full male student uniform from UA. His wrists and ankles stuck out a little, but other than that it still fit. The dark haired man sat in a small plastic chair they had purchased for exactly this purpose. He would have looked ridiculous if he didn't look so insanely adorable. He had shaved carefully, eradicating any hint of stubble from his face and tied his hair back.

"What is it, Aizawa?"

"I have a question about the health initiative pamphlets."

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow at him and stood. Elly was dressed more simply than she did to teach; she wore a simple white blouse and green skirt. When she walked over and bent to get on his level, his breathing picked up. She wore no bra, and the top few buttons were undone, giving him a pretty decent view of her breasts. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong." He shrugged, pointing at a part on the sheet that had diagrams depicting sex. "These aren't detailed enough for me to quite understand how to accomplish sexual intercourse on a woman."

Elly's ears perked. "Oh, really?" 

"Yes, ma'am." He looked up, directly into her eyes. 

"Would you like to use me to practice?"

"I would." He stood up, a smile twitching at the corner of his lips. "I'm hard right now. Want to see?"

Clothing was shed in a minimal amount of time. Both of them were extremely aroused by their little game, and soon he was laying on top of her on the floor, her hand guiding him to where he needed to go.

"There."

"Here?" He moved slowly, and she gasped.

"Very good, now more. More, please. Give it to me." He smiled openly and pumped once, quickly. "Thrust with your hips, Aizawa," she panted, her arms loosely wrapped about his neck. "Slow, slow, and deep. That's it."

"Am I doing well?" He rested his forehead to hers, his gray eyes were twinkling with mischief. "Does my young cock make you feel good, teacher?"

"Ah! Shota!"

"That's my name," he murmured, picking up speed and kissing her on the neck. "I love you, Ches." 

"Yes! Yes! I love you so much, oh my god." 

"You're going to come fast, aren't you?"

She whimpered, throwing her legs up around his waist. "Yes."

"Want me to get wicked?"

"Yes!" She purred enthusiastically, kissing him hard on the mouth.

"All right, then. I'm going to make this worth your while." He reared back, and she sucked in a great breath of air as she saw what he was going to do. Aizawa loosened the tie about his neck as he would free his capture thread if he had been wearing it. His eyes flashed red and he tugged his hair free of the ponytail so it could wave upright as he used his quirk. He grinned down at her. "You can't escape me now even if you wanted to. I'm going to fill you with my fresh, hot seed."

Her mouth gaped open. His eyes seemed to flare even brighter for a second, and then he fell upon her. 

"You like it? You're such a tease, flaunting your body up there. You know I jerked off to you whenever I got the chance." He hummed, shaking his head. "Hmm! Snuck off to the bathroom after class... now I don't have to. You'll spread your legs for me whenever I want, won't you?"

She was too far gone to answer, her eyes glazed over and lips parted. Her breathing came in short, quick gasps and she moaned loudly on every exhale. Aizawa threw himself into the act, ramming himself into her as hard as he wanted to. He knew although she hadn't answered him before she would use a safe word to stop him if he grew too violent. She did eventually scream, but it was not either of those words. 

"So good!"

"Yes," he agreed fervently. "Ohhhh, yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment