Wednesday, January 23, 2019

King of my Heart - 17

Els/Zashi
_

They kissed so many times that she lost count. Time didn't matter in the warm, dark, bedroom anyway, and they forgot about everything but each other as they hurriedly removed each other's clothing.

"So gorgeous," he gasped, running his hands down her side. "You're my everything, babygirl."

"Zashi, you're too much." She stroked his abdomen, smiling as she felt his muscles jump wildly at her touch. "So handsome," she murmured, kissing him full on the lips.

"Want you ready for me," he groaned. "Let's see how wet you are." She tossed her head to the side, purring, as he slid a finger inside her body. He slipped in and out, rubbing her clitorus with his thumb.

"Please, please now, Zashi! I want you!"

"Oh dear god, yes. Here, wait just a second." He ducked across her to grab something off the nightstand. He yelped as he fumbled the box for a moment, but caught it before it hit the floor. "Uh... ah, here."

She giggled. "You bought so many."

He grinned sheepishly. "Yeah. I didn't know what you might need, or like or anything. They have so many types now!"

"I'm okay with anything, really." She poked through the pile that had tumbled out of the box. "Here, try this."

"'Kay." He tore the packet open carefully and took the prophylactic out with trembling hands.

"Zashi, you're nervous."

"Hell, yeah!" He rolled the tube on himself, frowning in concentration. "I'm about to make love to the most important woman in my life for the first time." He paused, then bit his lip. "I want to make it good, baby."

She laid a hand on his. "Sweetie, you don't have to worry. No matter what, I can promise you this will be the best sex I ever had in my life."

"B - but... how?"

"Because it's with you," she said softly, looking down with a gentle smile on her lips. He knelt in front of her, his eyes wide and his body ready for sex with his penis bobbing about covered in the brightly colored latex sleeve.

Hizashi started to cry. He wailed softly, his head thrown back and his adam's apple moving as he choked a little.

"Oh no, sweetie, don't!" Elly gathered him in her arms. "What's wrong? Was it what I said?"

He sniffled back further tears, wiping his naked eyes roughly with the back of one hand. His glasses had been removed long ago and lay folded nearby. "Sorry... sorry!"

"No, it's okay. Do you not want to do this?"

"No no no no," he gasped, pressing his body on top of hers, rolling her on her back on the bed. "I want this very much. You. I want you. I guess I was so afraid of messing up, and then you tell me the perfect thing." He laughed weakly. "Sex makes me very emotional. Look, I still want you." He rubbed the tip of his member on her body.

Elly hissed sharply. "Oh, yes."

"Yeahhh," he whispered. Then, with a twitch of his lips, he nuzzled close to her ear. "Hey, lover. Are you readyyyy?" She laughed in sheer joy at this, and it gave him courage, his heart filling with the love he had for her. "Wrap your legs around me," he whispered dreamily. "And hold tight."

"Yes," she sighed. He ran a hand along her leg as she raised them, moaning in rapture. Then, after savoring the moment for just a little longer, he thrust inside of her.

He had already teased her body nearly all the way but the pause while they got ready had diminished the heat in her loins the slightest bit. As he moved forward, however, his angle rubbed deliciously on the little bundle of nerves that gave her the greatest pleasure. She clung to him, breathing hard, striving to move her hips in time with his as he loved her.

She knew he was a loud man, knew he loved to make her scream, too. What she didn't realize was how talkative he was during the actual act of sex. He praised her body, her beauty, her warmth and more until she was driven nearly insane. It helped that he was a tender lover, taking the time to work up to speed slowly, while listening to her cries to gauge when and how to move inside her. He hadn't taken his necklaces off, and they bounced, jingling lightly as he bucked faster.

"Ahhh, feels so good deep inside you!"

"So sweet!" She cried out. "Hizashi, your love is so sweet!"

"Yeahhhh," he moaned thickly. "Sing my name! Sing it - I'm close!"

"H - Hizashi!"

"Come now and we come together!" He rested his forehead on hers, eyes squeezed tight with tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. "Oh, my princess, yes, my love. I feel you shaking, I'm - I'm gonna..!"

Elly cried out fiercely, her toes curling as her orgasm burst forth in a shudder of electricity that took her breath away. His cry came next, an inarticulate keening that rattled the windows in the apartment. When she came to Hizashi was whimpering, kissing her and jerking tightly forward in little spasmic thrusts.

"Ah, ah god, ahhhhh!" He was beautiful in his orgasm, his back arching, sweat rolling down his golden skin. His hair had come undone, and the blond tresses flowed down his shoulders and back. He filled the room with his softer cries as he wound down, and then shook himself all over suddenly and fell on one arm.

"Hold on."

"Yeah..." He took hold of the base of the condom and carefully pulled out of her body. Panting, he tied the end in a knot and tossed it into a wastebasket nearby.

"That was wonderful," she gasped when he joined her again. "You're amazing."

"Ah ah, sweetie," he contradicted her gently, touching a finger to the tip of her nose. "I've never felt anything like that before, either." He paused, shuddering. "You're right about one thing, though. That. Was. Amazing!"

Elly giggled faintly. "I love you, you big dork."

Hizashi flopped beside her, reaching out to pull her closer. "Mmnn, I can't possibly love you more, I think. Y'wanna snooze before we go out to eat? We gotta talk about a lot of stuff."

"Yeah. Just a quick nap."

They fussed about until they found their natural sleeping position: Hizashi spooned behind Elly, with his chin resting on the top of her head and the back of her head snuggled against his upper chest. His one arm was snug under the pillow and one rested around her, while she slept with hers drawn up against her.

No comments:

Post a Comment