Monday, January 14, 2019

Quirk Worship (Hizashi)

Zashi/Els
_

Elly's ears flicked. She fidgeted in her chair, staring at the computer screen. Present Mic probably didn't even know he was doing it. None of the others seemed to notice, so she grit her teeth and struggled to concentrate. His voice was his quirk, and she was starting to realize there was far more to it than him screaming to overpower villains. He wasn't screaming now - he wasn't even talking. Those headphones he always wore must be plugged in to some music, because he was humming.

That's all.

But the low vibrations this simple act caused throbbed in her delicate cat ears. He was a couple monitors down yet it was like he was purring right beside her, at her. Holding her in those strong, leather clad arms while he...

"Hey, Mic!" Midnight yelled, breaking the fantasy Elly had been sinking into.

Hizashi stopped in mid-hum. "Ehhh? Was I quirkin' it again?"

"Mic," Aizawa groaned.

"We can't tell, but Elly here is having a very hard time concentrating."

The cat woman held up her hands, sweating. "Oh, no no! Uh, it's okay, I'm just..."

"Typing 'god help me, Mic's quirk turns me on so bad I could die' to someone via messenger." Midnight craned her neck over her shoulder.

"NEMURI!"

"You're the one that didn't hide the screen."

Mic's jaw dropped. Elly's embarrassment validated Midnight's claim, something he would ordinarily dismiss out of hand. "Do you - am I really..?"

"Figure it out later," Aizawa suggested. "Hey, Cheshire." He didn't bother to move his head and sat quietly entering information, fingers dancing lightly over his keyboard.

"Mya?"

"Meet him at the coffee house down the block after work." Mic choked, staring first at his friend then at her.

"Eraser..."

"You've been lovesick babbling about her for weeks. Hopefully this will shut you up and I can have some peace again."

"Erk." It was Mic's turn to look embarrassed. He raised his shoulders in a sheepish shrug and then nodded. She nodded back, face flaming.

The date was set.


-


The cafe was busy after hours. He had gotten there first but waited for her outside so they could go in together. Once inside, they ordered and sat down in a cozy booth by the window.

"So. Uh, what was I doing earlier that started all this, anyway?" Hizashi got right to the point.

"Humming." Elly laughed shyly. "I - my ears, they're sensitive to different sounds than human ones."

"Oh." He frowned and took a huge slurp of his coffee. "But you like my quirk."

"You want to know?" She blushed even darker but raised her chin in determination. "Yes. I'm into it in a way most people aren't. Your voice, how you manipulate your sound."

"I turn you on." He raised an eyebrow at her, a sly grin creeping across his features when she didn't deny it. "Nice," he whispered almost to himself.

"I - I'm sorry, it sounds weird."

"No it's not! Everybody likes different stuff."

"I mean, it isn't just your quirk you know. I really have trouble concentrating around you. I think you're very sexy."

"I like you, too," he told her seriously.

"Excuse me?" She blinked several times.

"You heard me, babe. No one really gets me - or my quirk. They think I'm just an obnoxious guy that screams. To have you really like me, it feels like, uh, special."

She sighed in relief. "Thanks, Yamada."

"Uh uh, though, no way." He pushed his glasses up on his nose, wiggling a finger at her. "You admit I turn you on, I insist you call me by my first name."

"Hizashi?" Her cheeks felt like they were melting they were so hot.

"Yep." He drank his coffee, grinning at her from around the cup. "Elly."

She blushed and looked into her mug, watching the cream swirl in intricate patterns. "Was Aizawa right? Have you been interested in me for a long time?"

"Ack." He set his down and tugged nervously at the necklaces he wore. "See, um. I always ruin things with the ladies. You know? So I was kinda afraid to ask you out."

"That's really sweet. You were just as scared as I was."

He reached out and placed a slightly trembling hand on hers. "Yeah. Now I have a question for ya. Ready?"

She nodded, uncertain. "Okay?"

"You wanna go back to my place and find out what I can really do with my quirk?"



-


His voice surrounded her, warm and soothing. Music played on his speakers, romantic ballad after ballad and he somehow amplified the words, the sounds, thrumming sensuously over her. Hizashi held her in his arms on the couch trying different frequencies both low and high. He soon found low ones drove her wild like she had admitted earlier. She kissed his throat, licking his adam's apple and purring. Her hands stroked his neck on either side with a gentleness that was incredibly arousing. Hizashi moaned. He had heard of quirk worship but never thought he would be the recipient of any affection. Any sound he made spurred her on and he squirmed under her lavish attention.

"I love these kisses," he gasped. "I... wait, idea. Mmmm, c'mere." He pulled her up towards his face and pressed his lips to hers. She shivered, relaxing completely in his arms in a display of such trust he almost lost control right then and there. Their kiss deepened, grew more serious until they both knew they were headed in the direction of the bedroom. It had been up in the air, but his next action sealed the deal.

Hizashi hummed.

Elly clung to him with a low groan. The vibration tickled her lips and tongue, turning his kiss into something extraordinary. "Zashi," she whimpered, "I want you."

His eyes had widened at the shortening of his name. "Yeah," he breathed. "Yeah, let's go in the bedroom, baby."

The first thing he did was scramble madly in his nightstand for protection. He had a bad feeling that was proved correct in a matter of moments.

He bit his lip and checked again, though he knew the drawer was empty. "Uh, I'm sorry, I haven't really needed to buy condoms, so I don't have any."

"Oops. I don't, either - I didn't think this would happen."

"We can go buy some, or, if you don't want to wait..." He trailed off suggestively. "Something else? We can always buy 'em later."

"Hmm." A warm glow filled her. She liked the sound of "later". This, along with others signs she had noticed, suggested he wanted to continue their relationship. Hizashi would not be a one-night stand. "What did you have in mind for 'else'?"

He grinned. "Well, since you get turned on by my quirk, there's something I always wanted to try if you're up for it."

She shivered. "Yes, please."


-


It was more than a hum when he directed his quirk at certain sensitive body parts. There was far, far more to her relishing his voice and glorifying in his wonderful skill. No, Hizashi found a very interesting use for his talent that even she could never have dreamed of.

Elly lay nude on his bed, surrounded by his scent and soft pillows. His blond head bobbed between her thighs as he kissed and licked her sex in between exhaling long, slow hums from the very back of his throat. The vibrations were nothing short of amazing, and it was becoming very difficult for her to refrain from screaming herself hoarse.

She might have felt guilty about moving so fast, but he held her hand.

It was such a small gesture, but an important one that communicated better than words his feelings involving her. As she cried out he would gently stroke her fingers, or squeeze, a reminder that he heard her. He would stop if she wanted, or go on to whatever command she desired. He had made that very clear before he began. When she did nothing but praise him he continued, driving her inexorably towards a mind-numbing orgasm. He even toned down his actions when she started to shake, guiding her through and bringing her back from the amazing peak she had just tumbled from.

"Oh... oh, wow," she gasped. "Oh my god."

"I've never been happier someone called me out on the noise I make." He propped himself up on an elbow and grinned cheekily at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment