Sunday, January 13, 2019

No Contest

Els/Shota
_

The bath water was just the right temperature and fragrant with just a hint of lavender. The room was dim, the lights off with the only illumination coming in from the hallway.

Aizawa opened his arms without looking up and Elly sank into the warm water with a deep sigh. He wrapped his arms around her just below her breasts. He was tall, so his stubbled legs stuck well out of the water. The doubled ends of her tail were also flipped over the side of the tub and gently swayed as she relaxed.

"This is nice," she murmured and he grunted agreement. The steam off the water smelled sweet as it curled up around them and the only sounds were their soft breathing and an occasional ripple of water. Elly dozed, safe and secure in her lover's arms. Aizawa took a little longer before his own eyes closed, mostly because he was enjoying himself for what felt like the first time in ages. They soaked until the water cooled off and both of them began to stir.

"Time to get out," he yawned. "Here, let me." He picked her up, standing carefully. "Hmm, towel..." A large, fluffy one was wrapped around her shoulders. He spread another on the floor and sat, placing her on his lap and stretching his legs as far as they would go.

"Mmn, Shota." She snuggled back into his chest as he rubbed her dry. "I love you."

"You better." He snickered.

"M'feel so fuzzy."

"You want to move to the floor bed we made the other night?"

"Mm hmm."

He laughed under his breath and picked her up. "You can barely speak. Let me take care of things."

"Oooh, 'take care of things'," she purred.

"Sure," he husked. "Let's see who cracks first." He carried her down the hall to their bedroom.

"Hmm, I'm going to bet me this time." She grinned as he placed her on the bed and then crawled up beside her.

"You can't bet on yourself!" He chuckled and kneaded her breasts with his warm hands. "That's cheating."

"But I'm so comfortable."

"Let's see what I can do to rile you up, then." Aizawa nipped at her neck and she dreamily stroked his back as he moved above her. His mouth moved lower, trailing down until he was kissing the hollow between her breasts. He ran his tongue around in a spiral, drawing his lips together when he reached a nipple and suckling until she grudgingly moaned.

"Ahh, Shota - you going to tease me all night?"

"Maybe." He blew out a great gust of air. "The more probable scenario, however, is you're going to make me lose control at some point."

Her mouth twitched in a little smile. "Probably."

"Like I said."

"And how would I do that?"

He shrugged. "You could touch me, kiss me in that spot. Or act kittenish. Or anything, really. There's infinite possibilities."

"'That spot', huh?"

He grinned at her. "You know what I like."

"Naughty." Her fingers crept down along his ribcage, stroking lightly.

He snorted. "I haven't done anything 'naughty' yet." His face remained impassive as her hand slid even lower.

"But you're suggesting I touch you in your... special place." She cupped his left buttock, tracing down until she reached below his tightly drawn balls. When her finger followed them up he tensed all over, growling deep in his throat. He gave her a reproachful look and she burst out giggling. "I can't help it!"

"When are you going to learn that your actions have consequences," he sighed wearily. "I'm painfully hard now, and you're not ready."

"Oh, yes I am." She smiled when he kissed her neck.

"Really?"

"Yes. Hearing you lose it turns me on."

"You're such a little shit." He snorted laughter and brushed a lock of damp purple hair out of his way so he could kiss more.

"Mmm, but you love me anyway."

"I love you because you're a little shit," Aizawa corrected her, this time softly mouthing her lips. He silenced any further discussion by pressing deeper with his tongue, then faster, losing himself in his passion. When he needed to catch his breath he pulled back, snickering at the red burn marks on her face. "That's how everyone always knows when I've been kissing you at school," he pointed out.

"Obviously." She winced as she touched a hot spot. "Your scruff is gonna rip my face off some day."

"Unlikely." He shifted around and entered her without warning, causing her to choke out his name.

"Shota!"

"What? You knew we were going to make love."

"Bastard." She whapped him ineffectually on the chest. "Th - that's not... oh. Oh, yes."

"See? Surprises are good." He moved slow, drawing almost all the way out before thrusting back in. His strokes were angled for maximum penetration, and he made sure their bellies touched with every thrust. "So good."

"I want you even deeper inside me," she panted.

"You always say that," he reminded her with a kiss. "I'm going to try something. " He grunted, pulling her legs up to rest on his shoulders. "There we go. Hold on." The new position felt stronger, better. He tossed his head back, tendons straining as he pumped furiously. He knew he could not last long like this and he desperately wanted her to have a good orgasm. Elly squeezed his flexing rear, eyes glazing over slowly with pleasure.

"More kisses, please," she gasped, and he bent down to lick at her panting mouth. When he slipped his tongue inside he thrust it in time to his strokes below, a maddening sensation that drove her to the edge. When she shivered, feeling the pleasure reach that undeniable peak she kissed back hard, pressing her lips onto his.

Aizawa moaned, unable to hold back anymore. "Coming," he gasped hoarsely, his steady movements faltering slightly as he rode his orgasm out.

"Geez, Sho, I think you came in my brain that time."

He shrugged. "You're on the pill."

"Who lost anyway?"

"Doesn't matter." He yawned, pulling out messily and rolling over to grab a bunch of tissues. She waved her hand around.

"Nah, sweetie, I think I'll just go to the bathroom."

"Yeah... me too, I think."

"Back where we started," she chuckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment