Thursday, January 10, 2019

Massage (Shota)

Shota/Els

_

"Mhhhh, Ches. Lower." Aizawa lay on his stomach on the unmade bed with his arms curled around a body pillow. He was completely nude with his hair loosely tied up in a messy bun. 

"You keep telling me to go lower," Elly chuckled wickedly. Her hands were slick with massage oil that she was slowly transferring to his skin. "I go any lower I'm going to be rubbing your butt."

"And?" He turned his head to stare flatly at her as if she was ridiculous for objecting.

"Ohhh, so you want me to. Geez, Sho, say something next time." She squeezed his rear, massaging the oil into the skin.

Aizawa let out an amazing sound. "<i>Yes</i>... mmn, you want me to tell you what I really want?" He grinned at her. "Make me do things." 

"Say again?" 

"I feel like playing, Ches." He rolled over and took her hand. "Pretend you're a villian that caught me." He slid her lightly greased hand down his stomach.

"You're not kidding," she gasped when she felt his massive erection. 

"No. I want the naughty cat villain to order me around." 

"Ugh, too sexy." She kissed him on the forehead. "I'm in. Safe words in play."

"Yellow and red," he yawned, stretching.

"Uh huh." 

He grunted and mashed his face back into the pillow. "Oh, I can think of a much better way to nullify your quirk," she husked.

"What?" His head snapped up but she caught him by the hair, pressing her mouth to his in a passionate kiss. "Mfft!"

He pretended not to notice when she reached over and pulled a strip of cloth out from the nightstand. Elly broke the kiss and just as quickly tied the blindfold across his eyes. It was padded in the front and she had become adept at fastening it without catching his hair. He was soon panting into the stillness of the room, unable to see. This excited him as it always did, and he twisted about on the bed, holding his wrists up questioningly.

"Hmm. Not tonight, hero. I think you're going to need your mobility."

"Ah!" She grabbed his waist and forced him down. "I'll do anything. Please."

"I know you will." She smiled, dragging the body pillow closer. "Here. Hold this..."

He grabbed it. "The pillow? But -"

"I want you to rub yourself on that."

"You want me to..."

"Your cock is huge, Eraserhead. It needs to be taken care of. Fuck the pillow for me."

"In front of you?"

"<i>Now</i>!" 

He choked and pulled at the long cushion until it was fully underneath his body. Then he tentatively thrust against it. "Hnn."

"Oh, and tell me when you're close. I want to see you come." She sat beside him, tail twitching in arousal as he started to get into it. His breathing sped up, and she watched the trickles of sweat roll down his back as he rubbed himself on the silky cover. The moon shone through the blinds on the window, creating stripes of light that fell across the his body and the bed. And still he moved, moaning faintly now as he humped the soft fabric. 

"You're doing good, Eraser," she purred lowly. One hand stole out to run along the curve of his back. Aizawa gasped and threw his head up, strands of loose hair and droplets of sweat flying. "You put on such a pretty show. Remember to tell me when you're close to coming."

"Yes... remember." He swallowed audibly, his voice hoarse. "Please touch me again."

"Anywhere?" She fondly ran a hand over his hair, spilling some more free from the bun. 

"Ah, ah ... shit," he grated through clenched teeth. 

"Having trouble, hero?"

"Please, if you kiss me I might be able to."

"Can't come? Oh dear." She lay next to him, cupping a hand to the back of his neck. "Once more," she whispered. "Beg."

"Please! I want to feel your tongue in my mouth - for fuck's sake, kiss me! Kiss me and I'll give you what you want!" 

Elly lifted his chin, guiding him. He eagerly deepened the kiss, thrusting his tongue against hers as he kept moving below. She growled, cat like, and caught his tongue playfully between her lips. That was all he needed. Aizawa's body stiffened, then jerked forward several times in blissful release as he cried out. 

"Good boy." She carefully untied his blindfold while he lay, tired and sweaty, on the stained and rumpled pillow. He snorted, already half asleep. She rolled him over and removed the case, folded part of it up and used the clean bit to gently wipe his belly free of sticky semen. 

"Mmgh," he murmured. "You wear me out, lady."

"I know, sweetie. Have a nap. We can talk about you wearing <i>me</i> out later."

"Good. You nap, too." He reached out and pulled her on top of him. 

"Yikes! Sho!" The sodden fabric fell to the floor but she laughed, relaxing against his warm body.

"You're gonna need rest. I plan on screwing you into next Tuesday." He cuddled her close and started to snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment