Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Wishing list

It was lunchtime in the teacher's lounge, the small area crowded and noisy as the adults gathered around to chat while they ate.

Aizawa sat at the far end of the room sucking on an almost-empty protein pouch. He tugged at the scarves around his neck, staring down and nodding as he double checked his calendar.

"I made certain to get the same days off," he muttered, tapping on his phone with his other hand. "Yes."

"Textin' yer girl?" Present Mic leaned in with a knowing smirk, trying to catch a glimpse of his friend's phone. He plopped his tray down without asking and started happily cramming french fries in his mouth.

Aizawa gave him a very flat look, holding the screen on his chest. He spat out his crinkled, flat pouch. "Trying to read my private texts ...again?"

"Aww, c'mon, Sho! We've been friends for <i>ages</i>! I'm just curious 'cause you don't act like someone that knows how t'be romantic. How the hell are you keeping that smokin' hot kitty?"

"<i>I'd</i> certainly like to know." Midnight slid over with a wicked chuckle, twirling her hair around one finger. "I bet he's a beast in bed," she predicted. "Pent up for so many years, probably tears into her like a hungry dog after a steak."

Hound Dog's ears perked at the far end of the table. "Don't be crude, Midnight," he growled.

"Oh, sorry. How about a hungry kitty instead?"

"But <i>she's</i> the -" Mic's protest was cut off by the homeroom teacher using his quirk. "- ack!"

"Shut up," Aizawa snorted at them all, his dark hair floating down as he released the Voice Hero. Mic choked and rubbed his throat, pouting hard, but he ignored him. "That's none of any of your business. I manage very well, as you can see."

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>I have to go, my queen. I'll see you after the last bell.</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>Mic again?</i>

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>Mic again</i>, he agreed. <i>As well as everyone else.</i>

Elly snickered softly to herself as she sat at her desk. She could almost hear the resignation in his voice as she read the text.

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>All right. I'll make the list, then.</i>

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>Think well on it.</i>

She smiled fondly at the phone and set it down. It buzzed seconds later and she picked it up again with a small frown.

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>We'll do one right away when we get home tonight ♡</i>

Her eyes widened as her tail fluffed out, hitting the back of her chair with a thump. He <i>was</i> serious about this, wasn't he?

<i>Now I have to get just as serious.</i>

She opened up her notes app on her phone and typed up a bullet list of ten hopeful romantic encounters. It took awhile, especially as she prioritized work first, but eventually it looked like this:

<b>The ♡ List</b>

1.) Romantic
<i>One night of lovemaking where it starts with a romantic dinner and ends with some sort of special tryst.</i>

2.) Praise
<i>It's a little embarrassing, but this is simple enough.</i>

3.) Clothed Sex
<i>You know, with just enough removed.</i>

4.) Hero Cosplay
<i>I know you're going to tease me about this forever, but I want to make love with you as Eraserhead & me as, well, just me. We can think up the scenario together.</i>

5.) Marking
<i>As part feline anthro, I feel the need to be connected to you by marking, but it goes deeper than that. I want you to act possessive.</i>

6.) Video
<i>I want you to record yourself. You know, however you want, just ...doing sexual things. Surprise me with it before we make love.</i>

7.) Massage
<i>I bought unscented oil.</i>

8.) Hair Washing
<i>I know it sounds silly..?</i>

9.) Spanking
<i>Your stern voice gets me so hot. I want you to turn me over your knee and spank me.</i>

10.) (Very Soft) Voyeurism
<i>Obviously, we'll have to discuss this, because I have certain reservations about it, but at the same time a certain idea excites me. We can swap this out, no need to do it if we decide it's best not to.</i>




No comments:

Post a Comment