Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Kitnapping

"Is that Cheshire? I can't believe my luck. You're just the Hero I was looking for."

Cheshire, also known as Elly Sketchit, had taken on a lot of extra tasks since the fateful day Aizawa Shota turned villain and left U.A. She scooped up his patrols, working under Mic, the new head of his agency. She'd helped with his devastated classes and her counseling schedule was <i>packed</i>. Barely a minute went by where she didn't have an important job to do, so it was bound to happen that she slip up, if even just a little.

Her mistake was thinking that she wouldn't run into him so soon.

Aizawa looked <i>good</i>, much better than when he had been a hero. His charcoal gray eyes were clear, not bloodshot, and there were no smudges under them either. Unlike her,, he appeared well-rested and unfortunately, ready to fight.

"Eraserhead?!" In the split second she froze he acted without hesitation, wrapping her gloved paws securely to her sides and disabling both legs.

"Shit, Ches." He frowned, pulling her upright so as to get a better look. "You look like I did a couple of weeks ago."

Elly sighed, closing her eyes to shut the painful vision of him out. They'd trained together too many times before, and she could only beat him if she managed to get the drop on him and start out invisible. Struggling was futile, but she did anyway, trying to get her claws in the right position to slice through the fabric.

"That won't work, kitten." He actually <i>laughed</i>, a chuckle that sent a shiver up her spine. "You know that. Now, c'mere!" The wrapping around her tightened and he pulled hard, throwing her off balance. Her heart sank in more ways than one, and she passed out while still struggling weakly in the capture weapon's grip.

When she woke up she was laying on a familiar, yellow sleeping bag with her wounds all clean and bandaged. Her bodysuit had been swapped for an oversized black t-shirt and sweatpants, and though large, they were comfortable. Elly blushed at the thought that he'd seen her naked, but shook that off to look for an escape. She scanned the room and was dismayed to find she was in a small room, possibly a guest bedroom, in what appeared to be a rather nice apartment. One side had a door that opened up to a bathroom, but the main door was very firmly locked. A peek out the window showed she was too far up to try any escape that way, and it opened in a peculiar fashion that prevented anyone putting anything larger than a hand through it.

Spacious, and nice... but still a prison. And no bed, just the bag for some strange reason.

She was weighing her options when the door opened and Aizawa stepped in. Elly jumped back, instantly wary as he was holding his hand behind his back.

"Scared of me?" He closed the door and sighed, setting the bag down to rub his eyes in a familiar gesture. "Please don't." Aizawa had changed clothing also, and was now wearing an outfit similar to the one she had on. His dark hair was tied up in a messy bun and his stubble was minimal. "Come here," he told her softly, extending his hand towards her. Elly backed up farther, ears flattened back in distress and hissing. She shook her head in an emphatic <i>no</i>.

"You were so beat up," he murmured as he looked her over. "I had to change the water in the tub twice. Who's been doing that to you, hmm? Who's been hurting my kitty?"

She ignored his outrageous statement and the rapid increase in her heart rate it caused. "Let me go."

"I can't do that yet."

"Aizawa, <i>please</i> let me go."

"If I take you out, you'll try to run. I don't want that, so for now please get accustomed to your room."

"What on earth do you <i>want</i> from me?"

He chuckled slyly. "You wouldn't believe me. Let's just say that I got lonely without you." Aizawa held the bag up enticingly in front of her. "Look, let's forget about that right now. I brought dinner. It's your favorite - from that place we all used to go to on Fridays before all ...this."

"Oh, Aizawa." Elly sighed in a dejected manner and sniffed halfheartedly at the air. When she smelled what he had her ears unfolded to perk upright again. "I'm a liscensed psychiatrist. I know what you're doing."

"Mm hm. That's a good thing." He set the bag near the entrance and gestured at himself. "You know I'm sincere. My intentions are not evil, either."

"I almost believe you. Your body language and vocal cues are consistent with someone speaking the truth. And yet, here I am, being held against my will."

"Hopefully not for long. I was going to catch you one way or another, you see. I'm not so good with the other way, and you're still a Hero. If you saw me, you'd be obligated to try and bring me down."

Elly took a step closer. "Why <i>me</i>?" She insisted.

His ears started to burn and he coughed lightly. "I told you, I missed you. I've been honest with you this entire time. My only ulterior motive is a rather, ah. Common one for men that fancy a particular woman."

"Wh - what?"

"I want you." He shrugged. "You could say <i>you're</i> the one holding me captive. My heart, anyway."

Elly's face flushed so red she could feel it burning like a fever. She placed a hand on her cheek and stared, incredulous, at him. "I can't believe <i>that</i>. But if it's true, your methods of wooing me aren't exactly the purest." She clutched the hem of the shirt she was wearing.

He actually laughed. "If I could get you to promise me you wouldn't escape, warn anyone, or try to capture me you would be free right now."

"Would you really let me out?"

"Absolutely." He shook the bag back with one raised eyebrow. "Would you like to eat with me at the table? I'll unlock the door as a sign of goodwill. You can have the run of the entire apartment."

"Where would I sleep?" She eyed him suspiciously.

"In my bed. I'll take the couch."

"Really?"

"I'm a lovesick villain, not a creep."

"Why the sleeping bag?" She asked curiously, glancing back over her shoulder.

He rubbed the back of his neck, staring into the distance. "It ...smells a lot like me, I guess? I know scent is important to cats. I figured maybe you would get used to my smell. It's also the only thing I kept from my old life."

She snorted. "I <i>was</i> used to your smell, you idiot. When we worked together." Her eyes filled with tears despite herself and she knelt on the floor, holding her hands up to cover her face. "Then you <i>left</i>. Why, 'Zawa? Why'd you leave m - us?"

Aizawa watched her nervously. His logical mind told him this could very well be a ploy to get him close enough for her to take him out - especially now that she knew how he felt. And yet, he had never, ever seen the cat woman cry. In all the years they worked together in all the hardship, she hadn't cracked once. It felt genuine, and he couldn't bear to see her in pain.

"I'm going to be pissed if this is a ploy," he sighed, "but please... no, hey. Kitten, please don't cry." He moved close and gathered her in his arms, ready to fight if need be.

Any chance Elly had of escape melted when his warmth embraced her. She clung to him and cried for a little, while he stroked her hair and rubbed her ears. Once the tears had tapered off, however, they were replaced with rage.

"I'm - I'm so angry at you! How dare you leave without a trace?"

"I had to. I can explain in detail later."

"But - but you could've told me. Anything, any time, I'd have helped. I'd have done <i>anything</i> to keep you safe! It didn't have to be like this!"

"It would only have been harder on you. This was best."

"What the hell are we supposed to do now? Heroes and villains can't be in love. It's a huge conflict of interest!"

He slowly pulled back so he could look into her eyes. "Shall I take this as a mutual confession? It sounds like my plan worked."

"I've been in love with you for years," she grated past clenched teeth. "This isn't a new development, you ass."

"Ah, there it is," he breathed, his gray eyes lighting up. "The spark. The <i>fight</i>. You don't give up, do you, kitty?"

Her ears flattened back. "That nickname is so ridiculous..."

He raised an eyebrow, reaching out to flick her ears. "Oh? You <i>are</i> part cat. I would have fallen for you anyway - but you've the ears, tail and nose. Not to mention fangs." Aizawa slipped his hand lower, prodding at her lip with an insistent fingertip. Elly bared her teeth out of irritation, and he rubbed against the sharp canine with a smile.

"Yes, and they leave a nasty bite."

His smile faltered, replaced with a look of hunger so voracious that she felt a familiar tingle down below.

"Do it," he breathed.

"Damn it, Aizawa..."

He caught the back of her head in one strong hand and pulled, pressing her lips to his throat. "<i>Do it</i>. Mark me up."

His scent.

Elly's heart was beating so quickly she almost couldn't breathe. She could smell him, feel him and, if she just gave in... taste him. Taste his rough, weatherbeaten and scarred skin, trace the marks and lick the scruffy stubble along the line of his jaw.

Aizawa moaned, a rich, thrilling sound that shocked her out of her reverie. She came to with a start, her mouth sucking on his neck, teeth nipping while she purred enthusiastically.

"F - fffuck, yes," he sighed dreamily. "Fff... ngh, more. More, please!"

It was the breathy little pants and cries that did her in. Never in her wildest dreams had she been able to imagine what he would sound like so turned on. The reality broke her and she gave in, sinking her teeth into his skin and covering him with lewd, blood red hickeys. Aizawa writhed underneath her the whole time, breathing hard, yet his hands on her, caressing the back of her head, were gentle. Eventually she parted from his flesh, her chest heaving and her lips parted.

"Shit. You taste good."

"I'm glad I'm such a yummy treat for my kitty." His half-lidded eyes gazed speculatively at her as she hissed.

"Quit calling me that, Aizawa!"

"Kitty? Or <i>mine</i>?"

This time she didn't have an answer.

"You can call <i>me</i> Shota, you know," he told her drily.

"How about bastard? Or villain?" Elly's tail fluffed out with irritation.

He laughed again, this time louder and longer than before, pulling her fully into his lap and bringing their faces to within an inch or so apart. "So, <i>kitty cat</i>, the way I see it, we have two options here. You can be my good kitten," he hummed suggestively, his tone low and rich. "I'll pet my good little kitty and treat her nice and sweet."

She spluttered with outrage, though the blush on her cheeks was proof that wasn't all she was feeling.

"Or... keep being defiant and you'll end up my <i>naughty</i> kitty. I have a feeling you might like that more. I'd have to show you who's in charge, hmm? Make you give yourself to me." As he spoke this last he got closer still, their noses brushing. She could feel his breath on her lips as he stared deeply into her eyes.

She bit back the first retort that came to mind: '<i>I'd like to see you try</i>', because she knew he would absolutely do just that. She opened her mouth to make a different retort, but he moved smoothly into a kiss, slipping his tongue into the opening. Elly whimpered softly as he managed a feat she hadn't thought any man possible of: Aizawa Shota kissed her just <i>right</i>. He was teasingly light and gentle, but rough enough to cause her to melt against him. His faint stubble felt good on her skin, and she found herself curling her tail around him as she attempted to get closer still.

"Wow," he gasped. "Okay. All right. You're into this. Into <i>me</i>, in a way I didn't think would ever happen." Aizawa traced a finger down her side. "Tell me, kitten, if I slide a hand up this shirt, are your nipples going to be super hard?"

"Sh - Shota!"

"Aha!" He popped the catch on her bra and rolled one between his fingers. "Yeah. Yeah, they are. Does that feel good?"

She moaned thickly, thrusting her hands up his shirt to greedily grope his sculpted chest.

"Mmn, I'm going to take that as a yes. And again, I wonder..." This time he rubbed the plump junction between her legs, making her squirm as her tension grew. "Are you soaking wet for me? A lovely, leaky mess crying out to be filled?"

"Ohmigod, please -"

"Oh, shit, you're hotter <i>and</i> wetter than I thought. You've ruined your panties, love. Absolutely destroyed them." His fingers sought her inner warmth and one buried into the knuckle as he rubbed on top, swirling around the bundle of sensitive nerves causing her the most pleasure.

Elly wound her fingers in his dense patch of chest hair and rolled her hips, desperate for more. "Take me to bed, Shota," she whispered.

But he shook his head. "No. No bed, not for our first time. I think," he murmured, looking around and then reaching out to pull something closer. "This is just right. Fitting, somehow, the marking of a new chapter of our lives... <i>together</i>." He rolled her onto the cushioned sleeping bag and she gasped when he began removing her clothing.

"You - you've already seen..."

"You? I kept your undergarments on when I cleaned you up, you know, besides covering you with a robe. No, I wanted consent. I did nothing so crude as to sneak a dirty peek." He bent and kissed a nipple as it was exposed. "It's far more delicious this way."

She hovered over the roughened skin of his elbow with a sad face for a moment, then swiftly pulled his shirt off.

Aizawa choked, throwing his head back with his Adam's apple working as she pet the trail of dark hair that led into his sweatpants. Her fingers didn't stop but continued on, curling around the hot lump beneath the soft fabric. He let out a short, breathy moan followed by a series of lower, more forceful ones as she rubbed.

"H - hhhaa... yeah. Yeah, sh - shit, take them off, I'm right under there. Aahhhh." His member sprang out to fall heavily on his thigh, dripping from the tip and twitching into full hardness as she stared. "You like that, kitty? It look good to you?"

Her ears flicked back once, but she touched him, stroking slowly from the tip down and coating him in his own lubricant. Aizawa's thighs trembled as she dipped lower, ticklishly running under his tightly drawn balls to caress the moist strip of flesh between.

"<i>Ah, kitty</i>!" He held out for only a couple of seconds before his hips began to jerk. "I need you, kitty, tell me it's okay to bury myself inside you and <i>make you mine</i>!"

Elly had considered this. She was on birth control and, since she was still a Hero, had monthly checkups for all types of diseases. Heroes tended to get covered in blood, after all, and she knew she was clean. Aizawa had been gone two months, so he had missed a test.

"Are you clean?"

"Yes!" His teeth snapped in the air as he barely managed to hold himself back, sweat from his bare chest flying. "Yes, I haven't been with anyone since before I fell in love with you!"

She cried out weakly. "Tell me again, then, and make love to me!"

"Kitty - I mean, Ch - Ches. Oh, Cheshire." He moved swiftly, kissing her passionately while he guided himself to her entrance. He closed his eyes and husked her given name into her mouth as he thrust. "I <i>love</i> you."

Their lovemaking was very, very good. Aizawa cried out once again at the end, delirious with pleasure and triumphant at the feeling of her orgasm rippling through her body.

"Nothing's gonna rip us apart again! You're mine, now and forever!"









No comments:

Post a Comment